Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #181
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
14,584 for a 240sx back in the day

hahahah crazy

+rep for you definately rare to see now a days

frame that bish!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:45 PM   #182
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab View Post
hay guize look at this

WOW

dunno man, not as cool as mine?
Old 12-30-2007, 10:34 PM   #183
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
baller but not that rare, =/ heres mine:
yokotavia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #184
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
dang i thought it was rare well mine has less miles :P
that and mine isn't fully correct
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:44 AM   #185
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
a company up here has been trying to sell one for a while but no bitters yet lol. to bad its the model that doesn't say nismo on it

http://www.importconcern.ca/parts/ilist.php?item_id=72

the nismo speedo's are easy to come by if you have the right resources
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:26 AM   #186
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
i like how your cluster is a hicas model too, that kinda rare
Old 01-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #187
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
look in the middle of my center console. its a flat piece of plastic that separates the area. you are able to hold a 12 oz. can size in the lower area without worrying about it tipping over. it came with my '97 when i bought it in '04. after a major accident and parts in the garage, roomate moving out, i cant find the damn thing! ive never seen anyone with it before. hopefully its somewhere in my garage or room. and i know i know, loose e-brake

SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #188
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^^hahaha OMG, that is the most obscure rare item I have ever seen! I have one!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #189
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
^ +1 on the divider, one came w/ the one-owner 97 SE i just bought.
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #190
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
^^^^hahaha OMG, that is the most obscure rare item I have ever seen! I have one!
no need to post in this thread, Lisa..we know you probably have one of each of everything posted here...

jk. so when you guys coming back to So Cal?
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:42 AM   #191
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
rofl i have that center piece still also

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #192
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
damnit, well what the hell. delete my post why dont ya, lol. you guys are comin out like cockroaches in the night.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #193
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
^nahh, cuz it actually is pretty hard to find stateside.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #194
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
From my understanding this is a factory optional wing for early 180SX models, it bolts straight into the stock spoiler holes, and supposedly it's rare even in Japan. I'll paint it red, with mountains of flake.

Sorry for cell pic.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 AM   #195
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
From my understanding this is a factory optional wing for early 180SX models, it bolts straight into the stock spoiler holes, and supposedly it's rare even in Japan. I'll paint it red, with mountains of flake.

Sorry for cell pic.

A girl I worked at Outback with almost 5 years ago had that same wing on her RHS13 so I'm guessing it was also available in the US. I doubt she was the pioneer of rare S chasis parts considering she didn't even know what kinda car she drove.

Gorgeous wheels BTW

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:40 AM   #196
slidingsky
Zilvia Junkie

slidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfection
Dang my work had that wing for over a year and a half. No one that looked at it wanted it.
slidingsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #197
Dvs1
Zilvia Member

Dvs1 is on the path to ruinDvs1 is on the path to ruin
Roof Racks. i have never seen/heard of other sets. like rules say , here they are on my car...

Dvs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #198
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
A girl I worked at Outback with almost 5 years ago had that same wing on her RHS13 so I'm guessing it was also available in the US. I doubt she was the pioneer of rare S chasis parts considering she didn't even know what kinda car she drove.

Gorgeous wheels BTW

uh...sportmax?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:44 AM   #199
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvs1 View Post
Roof Racks. i have never seen/heard of other sets.
roof rack. almost like the initial d sileighty now.

that was a girl's car.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #200
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
uh...sportmax?
I thought they were LM GT3's....

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #201
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

Sorry for cell pic.
omg not this wing again!! PLEASE POST MORE PICS!!! MORREEEEEEE
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #202
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
omg not this wing again!! PLEASE POST MORE PICS!!! MORREEEEEEE
Are you being sarcastic haha.

But here you go since I snapped two more pics, messy bay, I'm rebuilding my turbo.

Quote:
Gorgeous wheels BTW
Hahahaha sorry.

Quote:
RHS13 as in Zenki S13? If what I was told is true then it would kind of support the story, it's likely that the wing was available as a factory option for the Zenki S13 hatchback in the U.S. as well. I guess nobody liked it or nobody cared for extra options for a 240 back in '89, that's why I couldn't find any pics of cars with it now.

Anyway, sorry I know this is not a thread for this, but I can't decide if I should paint it and put it on, do you guys think it looks alright or is it totally lame? I've always been all about de-winged cars up until recently (now I'm into huge GT wings and wings I can't afford), but now that I took it off after test-fitting it the rear looks really plain to me.

Last edited by Matej; 01-04-2008 at 04:18 AM..
Old 01-03-2008, 06:18 PM   #203
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ a rear end shot along with a profile (side) shot would be best... i seen one that looked exact at the junk yard on new years day, only it had a brake light in the center.

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #204
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
i think that wing isnt too bad in black

my kouki wing is still black - and i like it that way - and i dont care if noone likes it

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #205
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
matej

i think you should leave it black...
your top is black with rainbow flake correct?
it would be really cool if you repainted the wing the same as the roof and put rainbow flake in it to match

i think if you painted it red it would look too much like a mitsubishi eclpise wing or something

then after that, put jdm kouki type x aero on it
pleaasseeeee
it will look really cool
Old 01-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #206
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyemfaster View Post
^ +1 on the divider, one came w/ the one-owner 97 SE i just bought.
Why is everyone making a big deal about the divider in the center console. It came in all 97-98 240sx I have seen. It is somewhat of a nice item to have for the 95-96. Im actually trying to get my hands on one.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #207
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
roof rack. almost like the initial d sileighty now.

that was a girl's car.
Haha funny shit

Still rare nonetheless.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #208
s14kouki416
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
s14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelu View Post
Why is everyone making a big deal about the divider in the center console. It came in all 97-98 240sx I have seen. It is somewhat of a nice item to have for the 95-96. Im actually trying to get my hands on one.
lol wtf my 97 didnt come with one.

i need to pick one up haha.
s14kouki416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #209
YellowFox
Leaky Injector

YellowFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
The only Rule:
If you have a RARE part you MUST Post a Picture of it on Your Car!!!
Just a friendly reminder!
YellowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:57 AM   #210
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
matej

i think you should leave it black...
your top is black with rainbow flake correct?
it would be really cool if you repainted the wing the same as the roof and put rainbow flake in it to match
Well, I already bought the paint and supplies for it, and as I was getting ready to start on it just now, I decided that I need to resist all this temptation and stop getting distracted and save up for parts I actually need. So I guess I'm not installing it after all.

I guess if anyone on here would want it for 180$ shipped PM me, I'll throw in all the bolts and double sided tape that I bought for it yesterday haha.

Last edited by Matej; 01-04-2008 at 06:05 PM..