Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #151
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh shit. He said your whole name. You have to listen to that.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #152
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Simply spectacular.
The KONY 2012 of drifting.
Send all my money to the invisible drifters.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #153
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Here's the kicker about this...we have roughly 6 active mods on this whole site. Site that consist of roughly 113k members plus god knows how many lurkers. We have 423,086 active threads with almost 4.5M posts...do you really expect 6 people to catch anything and everything in this forum? If you are not happy with how well this rule is enforced or if you see a thread that you know for sure is breaking a rule...I highly encourage you to report it and help out. Click on the lil yield sign looking red triangle below the poster's name and REPORT IT!!! It'll bring it to their attention and itll be handled as they see fit.

Simply put, OP posted up a video, one of the mods walked by and noticed it...deleted it as he see fit. Nobody is being intetentionally singled out...

I'm just surprised that Barry is being civilized about this...he's usually the asshole around here who wont even bat an eye lash about this shit.
If by Barry you mean That Guy then yes hes showin a hell of alot of restraint lol!

So basically what you're telling me is that there is too many indians and not enough chiefs...so why not recruit more chiefs then? Im sure there are some standup guys on here that would love the opportunity to show what they could do as an admin. As far as reporting, my stand on that is 'why should i report on somethin that is so blatently illegal that it doesnt even need my involvement?'

I forgot who wrote it but someone mentioned illegal motor swaps, illegal lowering, etc. Honestly, if Admins got rid of ALL illegal posts on zilvia, how many threads would Zilva actually have? Street drifting is a no no on here yet swapping in a motor that is illegal is okay? Its a double edged sword of justice on here and i hear the admins saying 'if you dont like it, leave'....that to me is a copout ass answer. I love this community and i dont wanna leave it all over something thats out of my hands.

I guess what im trying to say is that the folks on zilvia are speaking their minds...are the admins just gonna ignore It and give out Pinks (to those deserving of course) or will they Listen to the people that make them who they are?

I have no beef with the admins on here and even gave them thanks when i got pinked for actually explaining WHY i got pinked (alot of forum admins will just ignore You)
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #154
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
omarion
lawl           
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #155
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
OMG this thread is fucking gay. This is similar to a situation where there are 5 cars that are all speeding on a freeway. A cop picks out 1 car because that's all he can pull over. That one person starts bitching because he thinks that he's "better than the other drivers" and is butthurt because he was the one who got pulled over. School of hard knocks. Simple.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #156
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
An awesome officer could pull all five over.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #157
iamthewinner
BANNED

iamthewinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
OMG this thread is fucking gay. This is similar to a situation where there are 5 cars that are all speeding on a freeway. A cop picks out 1 car because that's all he can pull over. That one person starts bitching because he thinks that he's "better than the other drivers" and is butthurt because he was the one who got pulled over. School of hard knocks. Simple.
LOL well put agreed 100%
iamthewinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #158
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The simple existance of this thread has probably given the video 500-1000 views.
Happy St. Patty's day.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #159
Matej
Post Whore!

My gripe with the video was that it featured non-street drifting.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #160
driftfcbuckey

Trader Rating: (1)
driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
there are way too many gays up in here...
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #161
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Simply spectacular.
The KONY 2012 of drifting.
Send all my money to the invisible drifters.
lmfao made my night.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:00 AM   #162
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

ralphandthequeen is an unknown quantity at this point
I once masturbated with gel deodorant.. its stung. i dont suggest it.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:16 AM   #163
Cooper.

Cooper. is an unknown quantity at this point
oh, nowww you tell me.
Cooper. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:19 AM   #164
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Obvious troll is obvious.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:21 AM   #165
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

Yeah thats my b.. this thread sounds like a bunch of whiny bitches to me.. follow the rules, dont like em, dont post..
Old 03-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #166
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Sorry i was calling cooper a troll.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #167
GhostlyCoupe
Zilvia Member

GhostlyCoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry fellas but it's real simple. Whether you agree with the rules or not is irrelevant. This is a private web site owned by a private party who has the rights to dictate when, where, and how it is used. If you can't live with how Mark or the other admins run the site, feel free to go make your own. It only costs a few bucks to register a new domain. What's stopping you?
GhostlyCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #168
Wake
Premium Member

Phlip hardly "runs" this site. Its very much a collaborative effort from mods and admins.

Believe it or not, we rarely see the actual owner anymore.

But your heart is in the right place.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-18-2012, 05:47 AM   #169
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Philip needs to do the right thing and make more posts of him cooking.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #170
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I accidently used nair before . It was awful .... Just sayin.
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #171
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfcbuckey View Post
there are way too many gays up in here...
This guy's obsessed with homosexuals...
Old 03-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #172
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Bro, is obviously all about the vagina.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:58 AM   #173
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Philip needs to do the right thing and make more posts of him cooking.
Come back to Premieland and bug him about it...just revived his old hot wings thread and I dont think my toilet has forgiven me yet.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:18 AM   #174
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
If by Barry you mean That Guy then yes hes showin a hell of alot of restraint lol!

So basically what you're telling me is that there is too many indians and not enough chiefs...so why not recruit more chiefs then? Im sure there are some standup guys on here that would love the opportunity to show what they could do as an admin. As far as reporting, my stand on that is 'why should i report on somethin that is so blatently illegal that it doesnt even need my involvement?'

I forgot who wrote it but someone mentioned illegal motor swaps, illegal lowering, etc. Honestly, if Admins got rid of ALL illegal posts on zilvia, how many threads would Zilva actually have? Street drifting is a no no on here yet swapping in a motor that is illegal is okay? Its a double edged sword of justice on here and i hear the admins saying 'if you dont like it, leave'....that to me is a copout ass answer. I love this community and i dont wanna leave it all over something thats out of my hands.

I guess what im trying to say is that the folks on zilvia are speaking their minds...are the admins just gonna ignore It and give out Pinks (to those deserving of course) or will they Listen to the people that make them who they are?

I have no beef with the admins on here and even gave them thanks when i got pinked for actually explaining WHY i got pinked (alot of forum admins will just ignore You)
You're right, there are other "illegal" shit on this forum. But they made a decision on what they would let slide and won't let slide. Just so happens that street drifting was one of the things they decide to not allow. How much shit do you think went down in this site when they decided that using slurs and racially insensitive descriptions were outlawed around here. A good quarter of folks around here must have gotten pinked for it at one point or another for that infraction.

Yes, there isnt enough mods out here. Its hard to find responsible and dependable folks to run forums who wont go on a power trip. Zilvia in general is hesitant to add mods because we've learned how that can get out of hand (think Fresh Alloy). Thats the reason reporting threads is in there, to help clean up the forum. As a member, you're not expected to use it but its one of those things that you can use to further contribute around here.

As far as the whole "if you don't like it...leave"...it is what it is. You havent been around here long enough to see this happen. We've had members who were contributors who left because they didnt agree with the Moderation team (KAZUO was the perfect example). Nobody around here is above anybody else, not regular member or Premium members. Doesnt matter if you just joined 5 mins ago or you've been here since the Socal240sx email listings started...we all fall under the same rules.

People bend certain rules to their advantage? Yes. But what happens when the Mods catch on to it, they correct it. The whole having your friends bump your FS threads was one of those things...people got pinked for that shit, specially premium members.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #175
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengo240 View Post
I accidently used nair before . It was awful .... Just sayin.
... how does this become an accident?..
Old 03-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #176
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
You guys are all fucking retarded. Hobo and Will documented what is going on in American grassroots drifting today. Nothing more. Read into it before posting bullshit.

PS - Look up Joshua Herron and Will Roegge on the internetz and realize why you all are peasants.
you're a douche bag. you document drifting and make internet films. big fucking deal. get off your high horse. i used to enjoy your flicks but seeing how much of an arrogant asshole you are really puts things in perspective. didn't realize you think you're better then the whole fucking world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will. btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you.
dude, we get it. you're bummed about your video being misinterpreted and labeled illegal. what else are you trying to prove? if this site is so shitty why not just leave and post that shit on the other 50 million forums you probably have accounts on? lame insults and child like immaturity isn't going to make your point any more valid. i seriously don't get why you dudes think your sooooooooooooo high and mighty and have the right to carry on like you are.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #177
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphandthequeen View Post
... how does this become an accident?..
I guess I didnt read the bottle , it was worse than the gel stuff you said you used . Not sure where I'm going with this but your comment reminded me of it , and if I can stop someone else from doing it then good . Either way just as irrelavent as this thread . And as far as this " documentary" goes it was edited really well and looks interesting but needs more street sliding ...but only on unoccupied streets in a safe manner .
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #178
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengo240 View Post
Either way just as irrelavent as this thread . And as far as this " documentary" goes it was edited really well and looks interesting but needs more street sliding ...but only on unoccupied streets in a safe manner .
exactly what i was getting at..
Old 03-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #179
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Street. Drift.

Do it.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #180
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
i watched the video in question here and i did not actually see any street drifting in it.......
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote