Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dirtdiggler666 IS THE FUCKING MAN!

Title says it all...
HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY FOR ME!!!!
spent hours on helping me and came through!
Dirt is a good guy, great parts, and plan out right THE FUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!! ....

LOVE THE WHEELS!!!!!!!!
Peace Russ
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 08:23 PM   #2
nosubs22
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
nosubs22 is making a name for him/her selfnosubs22 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man of integrity

what can i say bout Danny, he just tells it like it is. No bs, just straight forward. don't waste his time, and he won't waste yours. had a great purchase! definitely have no hesitation to buy from him again. great prices, great products, great service!!! i'm sure most everyone that knows him, would agree. it was a pleasure doing business. thanks guy.
nosubs22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #3
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'm going to have to agree the thread title 100%. Dude came THROUGH for me.

He happened to have some injectors layin around that I desperately needed and offered them to me for $FREE.99!

He go out of his way to send me the parts ASAP. I even got them 2 days before I even expected!

Top notch dude.

+1000000000 from this mod!

Thanks again!