Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
koolcat
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
koolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koolcat
Chas Moore from YOUNGANDARTLESS

I just bought a fender brace from them never get nemore info from chas other then:

"On May 28, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Chas Moore wrote:

Hello,

The price is for both braces and hardware. Your order has been processed and your parts will ship tonight.

Thanks
URUSA"

Well after that i called and emailed a lot and never got my tracking number and also my order status on their site is still pending till this day.

http://shift-lock.net/youngandartles...hp?cPath=29_30
His number is 858-945-3343 and sn for aim is chasmoore04, he never answered

Don't buy from them right now since i cant get my item and if i do ill have the admin close my thread. So please don't close this again this is a warning for you guys and also if anyone can get a hold of chas or them youngandarless boys let me know.

This should be in the scammer section for scammer alert but i don't want to move unless the admin close it again, but sorry if it is in the wrong section

Last edited by koolcat; 06-01-2008 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: more info
koolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
lol chas moore
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
koolcat
BANNED

koolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-known
lol at ppl negative rep me for this shit hahahh yall some funny ass peep. Really i don't give a damn bout reps it doesn't say shit about me. Well i guess it's only the freaking admin, you funny as hell man
Old 06-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

l20bdime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
loololol, mmmmm. i'm not neg repping you ho bag. chillllllll
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #6
koolcat
BANNED

dude you chill man i didnt say it was you now did i? I really think it was the one who close my other post but then i don't care man just think it funny how someone neg rep me for warning ppl and asking if someone can get in touch with chas
Old 06-01-2008, 09:40 PM   #7
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Am I reading this correctly?

It hasn't even been a full week yet and your calling them a possible scammer? And the only thing your basing this off of is that you haven't gotten a tracking number? I've never dealt with this company but I would at least give it a week before you start flipping out. Has the money even come out of your account yet?

Call wednesday, make sure you have your order info, and if no one answers leave a calm and thoughout message with your number. If you dont hear back by the end of the week maybe you should contact your bank and make a stop payment if your still worried.

Good luck.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
its been 4 days, 2 of them weekend days. give it a little bit.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #9
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
so 2 business days?

dude seriously?

calm the fuck down.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #10
koolcat
BANNED

yea that what i was thinking too, but then what happen is that chas would answer me once, just saying my order have been processed but never give me like a confirmation of a tracking number or any other emails after that. I emailed him like a lot too. Also, on the site that i ordered the item, it still show my order status as pending. If it was real that he did processed the order shouldn't the status on that site be different by now?
Old 06-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #11
koolcat
BANNED

yea maybe i need to chill for real but then it doesnt make sense how he never respond after saying my order has been processed. And yea my money went through already. Well thank guys for some of the reasonable advice. Yea i was in it too much to really thought of it like that so let me wait and see b4 assuming shit again. Well just let me say i was given chas sn for Aim by cfrost and i tried to talking to him about my item but he never respond either. He was online at the time i tried to chat to him but yea no conversation was made so we'll see.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #12
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
dude people dont sit at their desks 24/7. And again, its only been TWO business days. Shops are busy places. I know. I work at one. You cant ALWAYS be at your desk answering every email as soon as it comes in.

Chances are, they got backed up and your order hasnt been shipped. I mean you did order it at the end of the week. Shit like that happens all the time at a shop. Seriously though, calm down. You're over reacting. If you dont hear anything by tuesday or wednesday, then you might have something to complain about.

Right now you're just sounding bitchy and impatient.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #13
koolcat
BANNED

alright my bad more my impatient let me just wait awhile and see wat's sup
Old 06-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
He's right, charles lags like crazy. It took him like 2 and 1/2 months to get me my fender braces and 4-point rear strut bar. I have heard from multiple people that he owes them parts and has effectively dissapeared into the backround in san diego. At this point I would not reccomend that anybody buys anything from him. It's a shame too because ultra racing makes some good shit.

TO THE OP:
Seriously dude you really jumped the gun on this thread, but your fears are real from my experience with him.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
koolcat
BANNED

^^^^thanks racepar1, i still didn't hear or receive anything from chas as of today.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #16
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
wait a week then scream bitch and moan.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #17
koolcat
BANNED

alright ill give it another day or two to make it a whole week. After that ill be back and bitch and shit on all of you calling me stupid and shit. Come on, you just know when a person not gonna send you the items, it is just that easy my ladies.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #18
revat619
Retired General

i said you were being bitchy and impatient when you came on here TWO business after you ordered something. If its been a week and still no communication, then you have a reasonable complaint. WHICH IS WHAT I SAID BEFORE.

You have no reason to come back and "shit on all of us".
Old 06-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #19
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Oh it'll be much more than a week before you hear from him, trust me.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #20
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I picked up parts from him before and in person no snags. i wanted to order parts but would like to speak with them. Is there a number to the shop?
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #21
racepar1
Post Whore!

From my experience it is easier to hire a bounty hunter to track him down than it is to get him to answer phone calls or e-mails, but good luck!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #22
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Yeah i wanted to do a pick up. I guess its a no go
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #23
racepar1
Post Whore!

I'm sure it will be cool if you can get him to let you pick it up. Try [email protected] That is the e-mail address that I used to get a hold of him.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:42 AM   #24
koolcat
BANNED

lol just playing with yall on that shitting part. I just wanted to say that trust me he will not send me my item. I don't care what yall think about it but racepar1 have made it str8 that he will most likely not gonna send anything and i think so too so now im just trying to get my money back. Chas Moore is a fucked up seller, end of story
Old 06-05-2008, 09:01 AM   #25
koolcat
BANNED

Ayte got my refund yay, he said he was out of town for an industry show and everything was backorder for three weeks lol. How he gonna tell me he shipped my thing and how everything is backorder. Well if you guys wanna buy from them then it cool, i guess they are still in business but as of right now i really don't wanna do business with them.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #26
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
pretty sure he doesnt even sell parts anymore i think the site is just still there for whatever reason.
l20bdime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #27
koolcat
BANNED

Well it seems like more ppl are ordering from that site, let just see how it turns out. I really think they are not shipping any items out.