Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #541
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Needs to be about 1"-2" lower and maybe 5 mm more poke for me to say it's really "fitment whore". I mean come on, you've got 3 over fenders, use em!
fixed!

msglength
Old 01-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #542
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
LOL WOW I didn't notice that WTF
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:16 AM   #543
got boost??
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
got boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol sry guys the car is getting sold soon and there is only three3 cause an old bitch pulled out in front of my car 2 months ago and dented that fender and ripped one flair off.. old ppl in florida suck, and yes this is gorge from orlando power lines car(i havnt moded this car at all). and idk if it was gorge that built this car but it was done half assed, ive seen alot of his cars and they were all done right but this one... the flairs were just riveted on without the fender being cut out, pulled , or at leased flattened down on the inside so i have really bad issues with the top of the wheel hitting the fender, and idk who it was but they but a big bolt on spacer on with a 4x11 lug pattern coming off of it and drilled out these wheels to fit(shakes bad). its a HORRIBLE wheel fitment nightmare
got boost?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:36 AM   #544
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
^haha, that sounds about right, I remember that car... ::shakes head::
O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #545
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
More wheel fitment pics and less talk people...

And people posting pics need to post specs on wheels/tires and/or suspension.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #546
got boost??
Leaky Injector

got boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by O3DigitalBath View Post
::shakes head::
hence the reason its getting sold.. lol ok back on topic my bad
Old 01-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #547
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Whats up with the 3 over fenders?
Old 01-14-2008, 10:58 AM   #548
got boost??
Leaky Injector

lady pulled out in front of me and ripped one off cause i hit her back bumper
Old 01-14-2008, 11:19 AM   #549
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Yup, that's right. Just take your coilovers out first. I used a fender roller first just to flatten that lip completely. I like the newspaper pull because it makes for pretty much perfect fitment. Only a few mm in between the tire and fender.

18 x 10.5 +18 (245/40/18)
can you post a picture of ur wheels from the side!! it looks HOTTTTT
whooha1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #550
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
my zenki with Work Termist:
18x9 18x10 around +15, i dun remember the exact spec

Old 01-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #551
got boost??
Leaky Injector

what is a news paper roll?
Old 01-14-2008, 11:35 AM   #552
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

my kouki with Super Advan Version 2:
18x9 +12, 18x10+0 i need around 8mm spacer in the front to make it flush

Old 01-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #553
got boost??
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by got boost?? View Post
heres my car.. no coils just springs and struts and wheel spacers. i need coils bad

heres specs sry
specs

16x8-all around
1 1/2 inch spacer all around(didnt get mm specs or anything wen i bought the car)

205/40/16-all around

i have bad issues at full lock only wen i turn left rubbing the plastic inner fender wells
Old 01-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #554
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by got boost?? View Post
what is a news paper roll?
its only been said 34 times in the thread.
jesus

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #555
JDMslide180
BANNED

JDMslide180 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooha1217 View Post
my kouki with Super Advan Version 2:
18x9 +12, 18x10+0 i need around 8mm spacer in the front to make it flush

I love those rims man. hopefully soon i will have my rims on and i can join all the cool people with nasty ass offsets. lol.
JDMslide180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #556
got boost??
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
its only been said 34 times in the thread.
jesus
my bad i just joined
Old 01-15-2008, 01:33 AM   #557
NismoLmgt4
Leaky Injector

NismoLmgt4 is a well-known jackass
hey guys i need some help. I was thinking about the Work Meister S1 3pc +18 O-disk(deep rim) 18x10 in the rear will i be need spacers to clear the suspension? and for the front i was planning 18x9 +4 L-disk . i've got JIC coilovers. need some opinons
NismoLmgt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:44 AM   #558
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
7 post above you is a car w/ the exact size wheel/offset you asked about for the rear

the front's probably gonna be close... but it can/will work
Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #559
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoLmgt4 View Post
hey guys i need some help. I was thinking about the Work Meister S1 3pc +18 O-disk(deep rim) 18x10 in the rear will i be need spacers to clear the suspension? and for the front i was planning 18x9 +4 L-disk . i've got JIC coilovers. need some opinons
I had 18x9 +16 and 18x10 +18. I forgot which disk it was but:

1. The wheels cleared my r32 gt-r calipers
2. 18x9 +16 is only available in that particular disk.
3. If you check the pdf wheel sizing chart on work japan's website you will find out what disk it is (but it doesn't matter because whatever disk it is it will clear r32/z32 calipers.

Didn't I pm you about this?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:08 AM   #560
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooha1217 View Post
can you post a picture of ur wheels from the side!! it looks HOTTTTT
So so ugly... Hahaha.

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #561
NismoLmgt4
Leaky Injector

NismoLmgt4 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
I had 18x9 +16 and 18x10 +18. I forgot which disk it was but:

1. The wheels cleared my r32 gt-r calipers
2. 18x9 +16 is only available in that particular disk.
3. If you check the pdf wheel sizing chart on work japan's website you will find out what disk it is (but it doesn't matter because whatever disk it is it will clear r32/z32 calipers.

Didn't I pm you about this?
yes u did but the guy im ordering my wheels from is saying it might not clear my shocks and it might be hit it and then i was like i dont want to order wheels that i cant return and get a diff offset so i need to be sure before i order. and hes saying the pull and flare that i get might not even cover the wheel cause hes never had anyone getting 18x10 on a s13 before
NismoLmgt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #562
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoLmgt4 View Post
yes u did but the guy im ordering my wheels from is saying it might not clear my shocks and it might be hit it and then i was like i dont want to order wheels that i cant return and get a diff offset so i need to be sure before i order. and hes saying the pull and flare that i get might not even cover the wheel cause hes never had anyone getting 18x10 on a s13 before
dont buy the wheels to fit the car....buy the wheels then make the car fit
Old 01-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #563
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
dont buy the wheels to fit the car....buy the wheels then make the car fit
This is the true manifesto of a wheel fitment whore.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:56 PM   #564
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Yeeeeaaaap.

My car's not even 5-lug yet, and I already have the wheels sitting here, looking at me all impatient and like "yo, when are you putting us on vato?"

My wheels think I'm an
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #565
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage

I wish my wheels fit like this w/o spacers... =/
Old 01-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #566
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
THE S14 19x10 -28 and 19x11-30

and the s13.4
Old 01-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #567
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Speaks the troof. Don't be a wuss. Take the plunge. BTW Squidd I saw that squid in your avatar in a Gamera movie haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #568
270 R

270 R is an unknown quantity at this point
Noob Question.

I want to put the Gravity Gullflames on my S14. The size i'm after is 18x9.5 and offset is +15. Will these sit flush without needing fenders? What i was told is that I'd need 5mm spacers for the front and 20mm over fenders. I'm sure it'll need a roll, that's ok but I don't want to put fenders on. I also found this picture...

http://imageinmotion.com/pics/greddy...egunmetal2.jpg

That led me to believe i won't need fenders at all. That car has stock fenders and still sits flush.

Is there a better offset i can use for the front to sit flush?
270 R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #569
marn
Leaky Injector

marn is making a name for him/her selfmarn is making a name for him/her self
nice wheels.

Last edited by marn; 04-21-2008 at 06:47 PM..
marn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #570
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSpecBnr32 View Post
THE S14 19x10 -28 and 19x11-30
sooo soo sunk, haha jk. Looks better in person. Get a temporary motor for that thing, it will running by the end of the week.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote