Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
chemtrails in socal

this is a video filmed by my older brother, from our backyard in costa mesa.
the footage is unedited, (except for the text overlay).

why are we not aware of what is being sprayed on us every day?
why is there no public discussion about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-TNvZboCI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-TNvZboCI

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I saw those same exact patterns at work on that same day too.

Wonder if it has to do anything with the whole HAARP conspiracy too?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
''start asking questions''

1. what characteristics separate the last 30 seconds of overcast skies from any other overcast sky?

2. where is the footage of these evil government conspiracy cropdusters?

do these evil crop-dusters look like other crop-dusters associated with other govt coverups?
this guy comes to mind...

Photos of Russell Casse

who did the scientific tests referenced? what are their credentials, where are these findings published?

how were these samples taken?

etc, etc, etc, etc...

any thought to changing weather patterns as a result of la/el nina/o or climate change?

maybe you should run a statistical analysis of weather patterns for like the last 10-20 years.. and then determine if there is in-fact a distinct change occurring

though its funny that you note psychological disorders associated with said conspiracy... bc if you're right and the govt is seeking to ruin California's sunny skies... then you as a victim being stupid is exactly what they'd want

these conspiracy theories have tons of holes in them.. and hold about as much water as a mesh bag

thanks for the cool time lapse video though
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
''start asking questions''
i really feel as though you're just content sticking your head in the sand.
you live in connecticut right?

every time i'm out of state for a month or two and go back to socal i get a sore throat, headaches, etc. I don't think this cannot be blamed on "smog" either, since i'm usually in a largely populated area when i travel (miami, boston, chicago, green bay, etc).

but continue denying the possibility all you like. internets are like assholes, everyone has one.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
every time i'm out of state for a month or two and go back to socal i get a sore throat, headaches, etc. I don't think this cannot be blamed on "smog" either, since i'm usually in a largely populated area when i travel (miami, boston, chicago, green bay, etc).

but continue denying the possibility all you like. internets are like assholes, everyone has one.
so you go from boston to southern california and experience sore throats and headaches? hemmm boston is just a wee bit different climate wise than sunny dry california... thats enough to give people sore throats... and about smog? are you crazy? the smog problem of boston/chicago/where-ever doesnt compare to the smog you guys have

hell in the summer in ct one can feel the difference between busy congested streets and sparse back-roads when running...

and in regards to "i really feel as though you're just content sticking your head in the sand." uhhh no way brahhhhh

some guy takes pictures of clouds and says that it must be a govt conspiracy? you can call me a naysayer but i'll call that skeptic.. i could call you gullible

this reminds me of some philosophical essay... one about a baby a bird and a sonic boom (has anyone read it)

basically it goes like this (if my memory of 6 years ago serves me correctly)

a baby lives in a house by an airport, everytime he sees a bird he hears a sonic boom (the story goes something like this)

ergo, the baby thinks the bird MUST be causing the sonic boom

this sky conspiracy has about as weak a causal relationship as a bird and a sonic boom... that is why i'm not going to endorse such a weak conspiracy theory mr. Brndck

i welcome your counter though, lets hear it
Old 03-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #6
brndck
Premium Member

its not just boston to socal. i've spent time in az and new mex and texas, equally dry climates, without the same effects. but only when i go back to socal do i experience these symptoms. this isn't something we just noticed one day out of the blue, rather, a pattern that we've been seeing for years. i've been in orange county for 5 years and it happens almost daily (more so at night).

after reading your posts (in other threads as well) it appears that you instantly dismiss any possibility of any viewpoint other than your own. it must be nice to live in a world where you don't hafta worry about anything outside of your doorstep. whether you believe it or not, there are things going on without your knowledge or approval that the general public is being LIED TO about, or just straight out not told about.

i don't get what the bird analogy is about. to me its just a reiteration of pavlovs dog and doesn't really have anything to do with the FACT that there are planes running in grids over my house leaving vapor trails that don't dissipate like a normal contrail does.

hell they could be spraying genius powder for all we know, the point is, that they're doing it without public knowledge, and any attempt to question it has been dismissed as rapidly as my post has been by you.

i don't want to seem as though i'm attacking you directly, and i will agree that there are many many harebrained batshit theories running around, the fact that you won't even consider any of these things as even POSSIBLE, let alone credible, does lead me to believe that you are willfully (perhaps blissfully) ignorant.

Quote:
Old 03-08-2010, 02:35 AM   #7
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

"Ask question"

If these chemtrails are intentional, then what purpose are they for? What organization of the government is responsible? What proof do you have? What differences can you show that distinguish a chemtrail from a contrail?

"Demand answers"

You're stupid.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
California is a great place to live, work, and play!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
California is a great place to live, work, and play!
The state is great! It's the people that suck!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:56 AM   #10
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Corellation and causation are entirely different.
The bird & sonic boom example indicates this.
This here is a superstition, in terms of logic.

Typing on a qwerty phone isn't that great, btw
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
its not just boston to socal. i've spent time in az and new mex and texas, equally dry climates, without the same effects. but only when i go back to socal do i experience these symptoms. this isn't something we just noticed one day out of the blue, rather, a pattern that we've been seeing for years. i've been in orange county for 5 years and it happens almost daily (more so at night).

after reading your posts (in other threads as well) it appears that you instantly dismiss any possibility of any viewpoint other than your own. it must be nice to live in a world where you don't hafta worry about anything outside of your doorstep. whether you believe it or not, there are things going on without your knowledge or approval that the general public is being LIED TO about, or just straight out not told about.

i don't get what the bird analogy is about. to me its just a reiteration of pavlovs dog and doesn't really have anything to do with the FACT that there are planes running in grids over my house leaving vapor trails that don't dissipate like a normal contrail does.

hell they could be spraying genius powder for all we know, the point is, that they're doing it without public knowledge, and any attempt to question it has been dismissed as rapidly as my post has been by you.

i don't want to seem as though i'm attacking you directly, and i will agree that there are many many harebrained batshit theories running around, the fact that you won't even consider any of these things as even POSSIBLE, let alone credible, does lead me to believe that you are willfully (perhaps blissfully) ignorant.
hahaha try this on for size everytime I go to the bay area(supposedly cleaner air) I catch a cold. Everytime I come back to socal I get better.

That completely flies in the face of your Socal smog is making you sick analogy!

More likely its the rapid climate change and or the fact that planes are notorious for transmitting peoples viral and bacterial bugs all over the place.

On to the stupid chemtrails bullshit ,

You got to be fucking kidding me. That's exhaust from Jet Engines lol you can even watch the jets doing that as they fly over. Who the fuck is the conspiracy theory idiot who thinks otherwise. Its oh no the planes are emitting shit secretly to fuck us up.

No, they emit shit all the time as do all fucking internal combustion engines regardless of it being 2, stroke,4 stroke, diesel, wankel, turbine aka Jet or rocket .

This thread has got to one the dumbest threads yet! Tyler I expect better from you than this bullshit.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 03-08-2010 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: was a little harsh
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #12
brndck
Premium Member

geez i'm kinda bummed on the response i'm getting.
i was trying to start a DISCUSSION about something i've witnessed happening in my area that i can't get a straight answer on, instead i get put on blast and damn near labeled a heretic.
i thought that this was why we have a "loud noises" section.

agamemnon:
-i don't know the purpose of the chemtrails or what they are spraying. i only know that it IS happening, and we are not being told about it. hell, they could be spraying the cure for cancer and aids for all i know, but i'm concerned that there is no public knowledge about it.

-the only "proof" i have is what i have witnessed in person, other people i've spoken with who have experienced very similar things, and the research i've done/articles i've read.

-a normal jet contrail disappears quite quickly into the atmosphere, regardless of the altitude, weather, speed of the craft, etc. A chemtrail lingers and disspates through the atmosphere leaving a layer of haze as it nears the ground level.

and i'm glad you're a grown up enough to resort to name calling.

dave:
- i'm expressing what i have experienced. clearly this is quite a hostile audience, but i was hoping people here would at least be willing to consider viewpoints outside of their own.

-i don't think rapid climate change is the cause. i've gone from hot to cold, cold to hot, dry to damp, etc many many times, but the only time i develop any unusual symptoms is when i come back to socal. i don't think its coincidence. while i will agree that an airplane is a festering cesspit of bacteria, i don't get sick when i fly to anywhere else, just back to socal.

-normal contrails disappear. chemtrails do not.

there, i've said my piece. if anyone else would like to have an actual DISCUSSION, i'm open to it, otherwise i'll not be replying to this thread any longer since i feel that there isn't much point in my sharing my ideas/opinions. But i'm not locking it, since that would be kinda like hiding....

Quote:
Old 03-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #13
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
There the problem right there, CALIFORNIA IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

I lived next to and on airports for my whole life, some days jet trails hang around longer than others. Just like somedays the sky is clear and blue (outside of smog ridden cities) and some days it is full of clouds.

Call me a sheep if you want, but there are MUCH easier ways to get things into the population, then dumping them through the exhausts of commercial airliners. This just comes off as typical Conspiracy Theory fluff.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #14
Dunkz
Leaky Injector

Dunkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
On to the stupid chemtrails bullshit ,

You got to be fucking kidding me. That's exhaust from Jet Engines lol you can even watch the jets doing that as they fly over. Who the fuck is the conspiracy theory idiot who thinks otherwise. Its oh no the planes are emitting shit secretly to fuck us up.

No you fucking dumb shit they emit shit all the time as do all fucking internal combustion engines regardless of it being 2, stroke,4 stroke, diesel, wankel, turbine aka Jet or rocket .

This thread has got to one the dumbest threads yet! Tyler I expect better from you than this bullshit.
Quote:

agamemnon:
-i don't know the purpose of the chemtrails or what they are spraying. i only know that it IS happening, and we are not being told about it. hell, they could be spraying the cure for cancer and aids for all i know, but i'm concerned that there is no public knowledge about it.

-a normal jet contrail disappears quite quickly into the atmosphere, regardless of the altitude, weather, speed of the craft, etc. A chemtrail lingers and disspates through the atmosphere leaving a layer of haze as it nears the ground level.

and i'm glad you're a grown up enough to resort to name calling.

-normal contrails disappear. chemtrails do not.

there, i've said my piece. if anyone else would like to have an actual DISCUSSION, i'm open to it, otherwise i'll not be replying to this thread any longer since i feel that there isn't much point in my sharing my ideas/opinions. But i'm not locking it, since that would be kinda like hiding....

Ha ha, you guys crack me up. Everyone is so hostile over here. unfortunately drift freaq is pretty much on the money. What your seeing is vapour trails passing above from flights that could have been past hours ago.
Vapour trails are caused by two things, firstly vortices that form on the wing tips due to condensation in the center of the vortices however these don't tend to stay for long. The ones your seeing passing above you are most likely caused by the hot exhaust gases cooling in the colder atmosphere and forming the clouds of condensation. These vapour trails are able to last for many hours before dissapating and hence why you can see them passing by in the video.

Also if you watch the video closely you can see a aircraft at 13 seconds stream across the sky creating a brand new vapour trail that then moves off the screen with the rest of them.

That a good enough debatable answer for you
Dunkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #15
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
you guys crack me up with this chemtrail shit. I've been hearing it for years and it always makes me laugh when someone talks about it
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Subject Top Page: Air Pollution Complaints
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #17
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Corellation and causation are entirely different.
The bird & sonic boom example indicates this.
This here is a superstition, in terms of logic.

Typing on a qwerty phone isn't that great, btw
mr mcdon youre right... op? try to be more like him
Old 03-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #18
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
geez i'm kinda bummed on the response i'm getting.

-i don't think rapid climate change is the cause. i've gone from hot to cold, cold to hot, dry to damp, etc many many times, but the only time i develop any unusual symptoms is when i come back to socal. i don't think its coincidence. while i will agree that an airplane is a festering cesspit of bacteria, i don't get sick when i fly to anywhere else, just back to socal.

youre allergic... better stay out of california

maybe thats where this whole evil conspiracy stems from... pharmacutical companies are utalizing your town as a pilot program from which to infect people with regional allergies that'll require a soon-to-be released allergy perscription....

edit:

or if you are in fact correct about planes spraying stuff and that its not just contrails...

ever heard of this wonder of science?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Old 03-09-2010, 05:07 AM   #19
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
ever heard of this wonder of science?
Cloud seeding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
what is "science"?

cloud seeding causes CLOUDS, not HAZE.
and if they were doing cloud seeding, wouldn't we be seeing RAIN?
i know its been raining quite a bit in the last week or 2 in socal (not sure how much, i'm in WI right now) but you'd think that if they were cloud seeding on a daily basis that we would be seeing far more precipitation.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #20
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
what is "science"?

cloud seeding causes CLOUDS, not HAZE.
and if they were doing cloud seeding, wouldn't we be seeing RAIN?
i know its been raining quite a bit in the last week or 2 in socal (not sure how much, i'm in WI right now) but you'd think that if they were cloud seeding on a daily basis that we would be seeing far more precipitation.

clouds vs haze.... are you KIDDING Me? thats your counterargument?
keep on ignorantly defending your empirically-centric little tiny world

I giveup. You're right. Some quazi-govt agencey is secretly trying to poison you.

how about you go back, re-read this thread and provide an adiquate counter to every reasonable retort to your conspiracy theory. that may be too difficult, providing counters to REASONABLE counters... maybe impossible as you're trying to defend an unreasonable stance.. perhaps youre an unreasonable person
Old 03-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This might help?

Discover Mliwaukee

Have you thought about moving?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #22
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I love california, tyler you trippin.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #23
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Remember when they sprayed for MedFlys or whatever they were called, years and years ago in California? They rained it down from above.
I remember this from when I was a kid. Looks like it was pretty heavy in the early '90s.

Anyways, Tyler... in reference to the text at the end of the video. What are the side effects that you guys have noticed?
Old 03-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #24
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
thank you, i've emailed them many times with no response.
Quote:
clouds vs haze.... are you KIDDING Me? thats your counterargument?
keep on ignorantly defending your empirically-centric little tiny world
I giveup. You're right. Some quazi-govt agencey is secretly trying to poison you.
i don't think you even bother reading my responses fully. like i said, i have no idea what they're spraying. it could be vitamin e for all i know, or sunscreen, or ck1. all i'm saying is that i have a question, and some correlations, and am not getting any answers. i'm definitely not the only person to feel this way, but you make it abundantly clear that you are unwilling to consider any possibilities outside of your own ideas, so i don't see the point of your arguments. you're just looking to try to flame someone, i'm looking to have a discussion about a topic that is happening in my neighborhood. clearly neither of us are going to change the other persons perspective. with you, i will have to agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
This might help?
Discover Mliwaukee
Have you thought about moving?
fuck that, i'm not moving to any town that can't even spell its own name right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Remember when they sprayed for MedFlys or whatever they were called, years and years ago in California? They rained it down from above.
I remember this from when I was a kid. Looks like it was pretty heavy in the early '90s.
Anyways, Tyler... in reference to the text at the end of the video. What are the side effects that you guys have noticed?
i get symptoms similar to allergies every time i come back to socal. (headache, sore throat, my eyes get all red and achy, etc) i have no known allergies, and these symptoms never happen when i arrive anywhere else, regardless of the climate. other people have noticed similar effects. most people just write it off as smog or dry climate related.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:35 PM   #25
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
the problem with correlations in general, are that they are just that & nothing more,
until you can accurately establish their relationship, or lack thereof.

it's just futile to draw any conclusions or even hypothesize here because there are endless variables to take into consideration.
With your allergies, it could be the water, the air, the dust, the plants, your mom's perfume, etc.
I'm not saying it's all moot, but I think you need more support to make a plausible case here.

You might be trying to prompt a discussion (which is totally fine),
but you are also making somewhat outlandish presumptions based on shaky logic (this is where ppl become skeptical).

As far as pollution in CA goes,
Socal actually seems to have improved in terms of pollution.
Our 'smog' (at least in the San Fernando Valley & Downtown) is better relative to 10-15 yrs ago.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:05 AM   #26
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
With your allergies, it could be the water, the air, the dust, the plants, your mom's perfume, etc.
ugh. again, people don't bother reading. i don't HAVE any allergies.

see, this last response was the kind of intelligent reply i was expecting, not "hey you're a crackpot, stay off the internets".

there are about 900billion different variables to account for, and AGAIN, i will state that i have no idea what they're spraying, only that it appears to me that they ARE spraying SOMETHING, and i would like to know what.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #27
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
When was the last time you were tested for allergies? They do change over time as you age.

Did you miss my post about me living near and on airports my whole life, and how some days are more conducive for clouds than others?

Also, in your video, you shouldn't be making direct statements as if they were facts. They are merely assumptions/theories.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #28
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
fuck that, i'm not moving to any town that can't even spell its own name right.
Hahahaha, touche.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #29
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Also, in your video, you shouldn't be making direct statements as if they were facts. They are merely assumptions/theories.
Bingo.

and to the o.p. relentlessly stating that im ignorant/head in sand/blah blah/wah wah

i asked a ton of questions, the op didnt answer them or maybe he ''didnt read the whole post''... he's trying to spin an 'intellectual discussion' of some heap of shit ''theory'' he pulled out of his ass

ron mcdon is totally right in his last post... and has more tolerence for stupid statements than i do...
__________________________________________________ _______

but anyway... so guys, this one time there were literally thousands of black crows that were swarming my neighborhood... theres NO WAY it could have been natural.... in fact i had just gotten back from denmark the week before

my hypothesis is that i MUST have come in contact with something over there that attracted the birds... ergo someone in denmark is definitely responsible for those birds in my neighborhood.

please dont be mean and shoot down my stupid hypothesis.. lets try to take my pile of crap and make an intelligent conversation out of it...

oh and guys just so you know, if you call me stupid i'll say youre ignorant... and if you cannot add value to my hypothesis i'll continue stating how you didnt read the post.. because obviously you MUST have missed something. there is no way i can be wrong in my hypothesis, i asked my neighboor who witnessed it.. and she agrees that i may be right, so it must be true :ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey:
Old 03-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I hate the government and believe they're out to destroy the populace as much as the next anarchist, but I don't believe in chemtrails.

AFAICSotW, there is no factual basis for chemtrails. Lots of sylph sightings near chemtrails, but no PROOF. By the way, the sylph supporters kinda hurt the chemtrail cause. Just saying.

Gimme proof and I'll help you shout it from the rooftops. Right now, though, it's just rationalizing an occurrence.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote