Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-04-2005, 01:09 PM   #1
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
GPSports corner lights?

Such beautiful quality!!! I need these in my life Sorry if this is repost but I've never seen any posts about it...anybody know when they'll start importing them?

Old 08-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #2
S_14.5
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
S_14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
Such beautiful quality!!! I need these in my life Sorry if this is repost but I've never seen any posts about it...anybody know when they'll start importing them?

yeah...i shipped some over from Japan. They just don't match up with the stock headlamps...especially on s14 zenkis...on the s14 kouki's they look pretty good. not too many people even rocking them in japan since it's cheaper to get used corner lamps...
Old 08-04-2005, 01:36 PM   #3
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
I got the Euro hlights...it might match up nice. I have FK lenses for the corners but haven't put them on yet cause they are a pain in the ass. If I knew they were bringing these out I would have waited.. How much do they go for? BTW, I saw you ebayed your lights...what are you replacing them with?
Old 08-04-2005, 01:42 PM   #4
S_14.5
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I got the Euro hlights...it might match up nice. I have FK lenses for the corners but haven't put them on yet cause they are a pain in the ass. If I knew they were bringing these out I would have waited.. How much do they go for? BTW, I saw you ebayed your lights...what are you replacing them with?
If you get these corner lamps...you should get the side markers as well...I will say that these corner lamps fit perfectly...I just didn't like how they look on oem headlamps.

i would use the fk lenses..not that hard to install, just have to have to be patient to make it clean looking. i'm back to my S15 front now...
Old 08-04-2005, 01:55 PM   #5
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_14.5
If you get these corner lamps...you should get the side markers as well...I will say that these corner lamps fit perfectly...I just didn't like how they look on oem headlamps.

i would use the fk lenses..not that hard to install, just have to have to be patient to make it clean looking. i'm back to my S15 front now...
How do you seal them to the housing...extra silicone? It doesn't go into it like the OEM covers. Did you trim yours? Mine seemed like they are too big...I trim it down a little but I'm worried I'll trim to much.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #6
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
I'd like to see pics of them on a kouki.... not sure if I like 'em or not.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:05 PM   #7
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKI KA-T
I'd like to see pics of them on a kouki.... not sure if I like 'em or not.
Stock kouki corners look good enough but those are nice too since they are different. Stock zenki corners w/ the euro headlights looks like ass. It takes alot away from the headlights.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #8
S_14.5
Zilvia Member

Quote:
How do you seal them to the housing...extra silicone? It doesn't go into it like the OEM covers. Did you trim yours? Mine seemed like they are too big...I trim it down a little but I'm worried I'll trim to much.
I didn't need to do any trimming...I had one of the 1st prototype lenses so they fit perfectly...i know the current fk lenses need to be slightly trimmed, sand it down w/ a dremel. Trim it to size...apply more silicone and use tape to hold the silicone in place, then remove the tape when the silicone dries. You can paint part of the lenses to hide where you applied the silicone...