Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
tunersedge
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tunersedge is making a name for him/her selftunersedge is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
JRTlighting : wtfmate?

Purchased a H1 8k HID kit WAY back on April 7th, they sent me the wrong bulbs, no big deal(shit happens). I contact them on April 15th and dont recieve a response until May 1st. Between May1st until July7th i was in communication with Joey from JRTlighting to confirm i need h1's instead of the h11's they sent me.

i will admit about 25% of the time, the emails i sent to JRT got responded to on the same day, the others however would take anywhere from 3-9 days to get a response. After ~1.5 months of delayed communication with JRT i finally got an email with there return address on it.

Sent the wrong bulbs back to them, they arrived on the july 28th at JRTlighting.

still no bulbs to this day, a 4+ month ordeal with JRTlighting.

worse thing is that i paid $185 for the kit(didnt realize their was a group buy on here for $135) and still dont have a set of bulbs for the HID kit they sent me.

really im just trying to get this shit resolved, i understand maybe they are busy, but a customer should NEVER be left hanging like this.

-Tim Rood
tunersedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 12:51 AM   #2
Poetik

Trader Rating: (0)
Poetik is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had the same problem with getting shipped a different LED from them. I ended up sending their item back to them today so hopefully they send me the right LED shortly. I figured it was just me but apparently they have a problem with shipping the correct items? Hopefully for the both of us everything will work out.

Good luck with it.
Poetik is offline   Reply With Quote