Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-03-2021, 07:53 AM   #451
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm actually surprised that took as long as it did to happen.

Personally, I'd stay away from the LED ones (looks wise) as it seems like they use a white backround board for the LEDs, when it looks terrible. I have 50/50's with a full LED retro that use a chrome backround and its the only thing I think looks acceptable. Functionality wise, the LED's are an excellent choice.

This was great while it lasted, and thank you all again for the support and funding car parts and tattoos for me.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2021, 10:44 AM   #452
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'm actually surprised that took as long as it did to happen.

Personally, I'd stay away from the LED ones (looks wise) as it seems like they use a white backround board for the LEDs, when it looks terrible. I have 50/50's with a full LED retro that use a chrome backround and its the only thing I think looks acceptable. Functionality wise, the LED's are an excellent choice.

This was great while it lasted, and thank you all again for the support and funding car parts and tattoos for me.
I noticed you don't have as many tattoos as me. Better get another shipment in so we can cause mischief together.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 07:04 AM   #453
hunterw92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hunterw92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are these still available?
hunterw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 08:06 AM   #454
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterw92 View Post
Are these still available?
Through me they are not. You can purchase them from circuit sports via enjuku, which are the same lights.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:17 AM   #455
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Does anyone know what is involved in taking the red dot out? Do you have to remove the lenses to get to it or can it be easily removed from the back? Been eying a set to change things up a bit, but I really hate the red dot so I'll probably stick with my OEM lights if its a pain to remove.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 10:01 AM   #456
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
Does anyone know what is involved in taking the red dot out?
Refer to previous post in this thread.

https://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=170
Old 05-31-2023, 11:06 PM   #457
schassis240

schassis240 is a well-known jackass
those look good on black cars
schassis240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 01:05 PM   #458
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Circa 04-28-2019, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Definitely dig the clear tails. My LEDs are still working but would certainly consider these as replacements when the time comes
Ohai. Still wondering if I'll get clears or not rofl