Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-30-2021, 03:19 PM   #61
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post

Anywho, I'm a 'buy the dip' kind of person. When I see shit that I will definitely need or even potentially need in the future, I buy it and put it on the shelf. This is what parts departments do around the world in every industry and not a frowned upon practice. If I don't end up using it, I sell it off. I don't stockpile but being prepared is smart. Paying three times more and spending a week to find something when you need it in a pinch is ass and I refuse to stress over silly things. I have two sets of gaskets for pretty much all the cars I give a shit about [R32, Silvia S14a and JZX90] and when things are scarce or going to stop being made, I will get some stuff for my missiles [Z33's] and have those too. Being prepared shouldn't be a bad thing.
Yeah this is what I do in most cases, typically with maintenance shit. I'm at the point where I'm going through my parts collection and selling anything that isn't Nissan/Nismo. I want more funds for maintenance shit. I don't think anyne would knock us for this because we're not flipping. Even if/when I do sell, I always shave some off the 'current price' for said part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Unfortunately I]Even I feel a bit stressed over how I'm going to replace certain parts like the window and door weatherstripping on my s14.

..but do you attempt to manipulate the market by pulling an astronomical number out of your ass for the parts? That's the main thing that annoys me with the flippers. Then if you call them out on their price you get told that you're broke and a hater lol. I don't have a problem with the hoarding of parts as that's just a natural reaction to our dwindling supply of OEM replacements.
Yeah man this is when you should take a page out of Supa's book and buy the parts now, cry about it later. I've been buying shit and crying about it lol.

The 'hater/broke' shit is always the marque of someone who:

a.) Has little to no money and is trying to overprice parts in an effort to avoid a steady job

b.) Has a great understanding of money and wants to showboat to the 'kids' so they can do their dirty work for them.

It's basically the laziest defense against actual criticism lol.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:57 AM   #62
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So, we've circled back to the grumpy old men thread.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 09:50 AM   #63
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
you say it like its a bad thing lol

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 12:01 PM   #64
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I think I mentioned this on the first page. Unfortunately, people would rather just make a new thread so they can feel wanted and valuable.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 02:00 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I mean, fuck my thread right. Corbic is like my Mr. Numbus albeit with a smaller bulge.
Old 07-01-2021, 02:17 PM   #66
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Old grumpy assholes complaining about redundant old grumpy asshole threads
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 06:38 AM   #67
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Mods, close this shit and ban OP. We need a display of force for threads like this.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:25 AM   #68
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Boycott or not the facts are simple, as long as people are willing to pay there will always be willing sellers.

Like S13 Silvia small letter grilles (for SR engine). As part of the list of items I'm bringing in, I was offering them at $60 each, new. Hardly anyone was interested and I probably presold ~5 of them. Subsequently Nissan flagged the rest of the parts as stop production...

Meanwhile, someone is selling used for $250+.

That's just how the market is. We can keep up this endless debate of who should do what, or just live with it and move on.

I like how OP is now radio silent after starting the thread... not sure why. He also started a thread about how Nismo parts are a scam, and went radio silent after I pointed out the cost structure of the parts.

Feels like 2000s forums all over again.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 11:45 AM   #69
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
^So why don't you take advantage of those buyers?

Corbic is probably on mustang forums right now, he'll be back.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:20 PM   #70
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

It explains why he is here complaining. He's tired of being bullied for his shitty automotive-related decisions and lack of understanding on how the business model is put into effect in private and public sales.
Old 07-02-2021, 01:50 PM   #71
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just don't buy the crap. $2500 ganadors, $400 nismo cup holders, $2000 louvers.. some of it is cool shit, but just LoL and scroll.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:12 PM   #72
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I can sell ganadors for that now? I might just pull them off of every car I own then.
Old 07-03-2021, 02:50 AM   #73
dizzariot
Post Whore!

If you guys look up, you'll see the point flying over your heads.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:08 PM   #74
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
^So why don't you take advantage of those buyers?
Because I'm after a sustainable business model, not a quick buck.

If I'm after a quick buck I wouldn't have bothered getting back into this business, I could've cashed out all my stock proceeds from last year.

People forget that selling a set or selling 5 sets of Blitz 03s for $2-4k profit is great, but it just means you'll constantly run out of things to sell. Discontinued and otherwise hard to find parts are great for a collector or someone trading/reselling used parts, but the value is only as high as the market thinks it is, and all you need is for a mishap to happen to destroy all the value in your inventory.

[email protected]
Old 07-06-2021, 06:48 AM   #75
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post

If I'm after a quick buck I wouldn't have bothered getting back into this business, I could've cashed out all my stock proceeds from last year.

People forget that selling a set or selling 5 sets of Blitz 03s for $2-4k profit is great, but it just means you'll constantly run out of things to sell. Discontinued and otherwise hard to find parts are great for a collector or someone trading/reselling used parts, but the value is only as high as the market thinks it is, and all you need is for a mishap to happen to destroy all the value in your inventory.
A man who knows business. Finally.
Old 07-06-2021, 08:53 AM   #76
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:

I'd argue that you can do both and it simply comes down to investments in marketing. Sure the wait is long and there's possible issues with availability and the up front cost to order the items, but you seem to take more of a supplier role than a direct consumer role. Someone already mentioned before that one of these hustlegangboi's will most likely flip your parts and you're ok with that? Not that I want to see your prices increase, but I'd rather see someone reap the full benefits of the market of the amount of risk taking that you mentioned in your other thread. Social media and ecommerce are just a few of the outlets these guys are utilizing to reach such people that are paying insane prices for used crap. These buyers most likely just don't know about you.

To your second point it's an apples to oranges comparison. You're dealing with actual suppliers producing new parts. The other dudes flipping Blitz 03 are dealing with discontinued items that they found on YAJ.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:57 PM   #77
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I'd argue that you can do both and it simply comes down to investments in marketing. Sure the wait is long and there's possible issues with availability and the up front cost to order the items, but you seem to take more of a supplier role than a direct consumer role. Someone already mentioned before that one of these hustlegangboi's will most likely flip your parts and you're ok with that? Not that I want to see your prices increase, but I'd rather see someone reap the full benefits of the market of the amount of risk taking that you mentioned in your other thread. Social media and ecommerce are just a few of the outlets these guys are utilizing to reach such people that are paying insane prices for used crap. These buyers most likely just don't know about you.

To your second point it's an apples to oranges comparison. You're dealing with actual suppliers producing new parts. The other dudes flipping Blitz 03 are dealing with discontinued items that they found on YAJ.
If I wanted to throw myself out there, make my Facebook public, or my posts be viral and have the widest reach, I would've done that 10 years ago.

You're assuming that I *want* to do this and be one of those S-chassis influencers. I don't. I am doing this as a way of growing a side (or full time) business in a sustainable fashion, that does not involve undercutting everyone else or burning bridges. I've been in this business long enough to know how to undercut everyone, but I don't want to be just "another shop" selling parts.

I am also doing this in a fashion where I am essentially doing the work to be an exclusive supplier for these parts. If people want to resell for higher, that's not my problem, my only responsibility is to the customers that buy from me directly.

Plenty of people will hoard stuff and resell for a lot of profit later when the item is no longer produced, I'm not that type of person. If I were going to do that, I would've hoarded all the Nismo and big brand parts (ARC, etc) from before 2007 and sit on it for 10 years to resell... but again, that gets into a discussion of time value of money, which will never be the same value for two different people.

If I had that amount of money to invest into parts and sit on it, I'd just go back and reinvest into stocks after the next market correction. As it stands, I just want my first shipment of parts to safely arrive and make everyone that preordered something be satisfied with what they're getting after this long wait.

As for suppliers of new parts vs reselling of used parts, it's the same to me, because I have no exclusive contract with Nissan nor with any of their factories. I'm just as exposed as everyone else, the key difference is I'm sourcing parts until they can't be produced anymore. I'm not looking for 500-1000% gross margins, I'm more looking for 30-50% gross margins like a normal business and offset it by doing 20' or 40' FCL

Edit: and I'm perfectly fine with selling to a smaller customer base. I would rather people understand what I'm trying to do for them, instead of "hey can you get me this part at this lower price than everyone else, and faster?"

[email protected]
Old 07-07-2021, 06:47 AM   #78
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:

It isn't about selling it for the biggest margin as Mav said, it's about the consistency. Nailing one big sale on a customer that will never return versus ten decent sales on customers that appreciate the time and effort is really the scenario. Sure, you can have a very limited item and absolutely demolish someone who buys it because they have no other choice. Or, you can be modest and next that that person needs something, you're the first call. This is business 101 - a model that most retail tries to stick to. Consistent sales, target profit margins, sought-after product. Mav is checking all the right boxes. Frankly, I'm not even sure how he even got dragged into this stupid thread that shouldn't have even been posted to begin with.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:49 AM   #79
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Frankly, I'm not even sure how he even got dragged into this stupid thread that shouldn't have even been posted to begin with.
I let myself in by commenting about people flipping product for profit.

[email protected]
Old 07-07-2021, 10:56 AM   #80
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
I let myself in by commenting about people flipping product for profit.
Fair enough. I was far too lazy to go back and read all the whining.
Old 07-07-2021, 01:14 PM   #81
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Sure, you can have a very limited item and absolutely demolish someone who buys it because they have no other choice. Or, you can be modest and next that that person needs something, you're the first call. This is business 101 - a model that most retail tries to stick to. Consistent sales, target profit margins, sought-after product.
This might apply to a very competitive market, but this is actually pretty unorthodox. The vast majority of companies that offer a unique product or service charge a significant markup for obvious reasons

Mav answered my questions and I'm not trying to tell him how to run his business..
Old 07-07-2021, 03:50 PM   #82
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
This might apply to a very competitive market, but this is actually pretty unorthodox. The vast majority of companies that offer a unique product or service charge a significant markup for obvious reasons

Mav answered my questions and I'm not trying to tell him how to run his business..
Unique product or service also implies that the product or service is produced exclusively by them and they own the rights to whatever they are selling.

Resellers (which I would be considered one) do not have such rights, so most are after maximum profit with the smallest amount of transactions.

Ironically, I'm already making a large enough margin to the point where it's worth it for me... but maybe me being unorthodox is the unique thing in the parts selling landscape.

Whatever. I always say "to each their own" and no different if you're flipping parts for 10% profit or 1000% profit.

[email protected]
Old 07-08-2021, 02:42 PM   #83
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yeah, I'm not flipping it for enough money.

My order of Nissan parts ($60k worth) just got the logistics sticker shock: Freight forwarder is quoting me $18000 to move my 20' container, instead of the ~$4000 when I started this last year. Just the cost to move the container, add on another $1200 for duties and $1-2k more for the port logistics.

That about wipes out all my profits and I might even lose money after all said and done.

Yeah, keep whining about flippers. People that flip (resell) product for profit take a risk.

To each their own.

[email protected]
Old 07-08-2021, 06:48 PM   #84
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Now are the inflated container fees a result of covid and the giant backlog? I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but if it were boiled down...
Old 07-08-2021, 07:45 PM   #85
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not flipping it for enough money.

My order of Nissan parts ($60k worth) just got the logistics sticker shock: Freight forwarder is quoting me $18000 to move my 20' container, instead of the ~$4000 when I started this last year. Just the cost to move the container, add on another $1200 for duties and $1-2k more for the port logistics.

That about wipes out all my profits and I might even lose money after all said and done.

Yeah, keep whining about flippers. People that flip (resell) product for profit take a risk.

To each their own.
We uh...we will?

I get it. You got a bad shake man...like really shitty. You are still defending LuckyLabo and YAJ vultures by comparing it to what you do. It is not the same. You are not the same.

In all honesty, I think you were just looking for an excuse to bitch, which is fine. We all do it on Zilvia.

You are not like the people we are 'whining' about but I think you wanted a reason to whinge about your circumstances. Again, I'm all for it because you legitimately got fucked due to COVID and logistics...but don't try to cheapen our concerns by saying you are the same as SJerin and LuckyLabo and then using that basis to tell everyone we're just not 'businessmen' like you guys. You are not part of 'you guys' even though you keep comparing yourself to them.

TL;DR:

I'm sorry this shit happened to you, but stop comparing yourself to shit-tier IG boys doing this for 'parts clout'. I think you are undervaluing yourself by saying you're on the same level as these people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
Now are the inflated container fees a result of covid and the giant backlog? I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but if it were boiled down...
Probably. Storage fees, maybe inspection fees.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:03 PM   #86
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
Just think of freight forwarders as travel agents.

A ship will carry 6000-12000 TEUs, most of those are booked by companies that do large volume of goods. Think of any company same size/larger than Target, give/take a few billion in revenue.

If I bring 2 containers a month, that's a lot of revenue for a small business. Most of the capacity is sold to companies that book perhaps 40-400+ containers on a single ship, so the onesies and twosies will be last on the consideration list.

Unless you want to pay extra. It's just like airlines, they will happily bump other passengers off the plane if someone wants to pay full price, and when they run out of capacity on a consistent basis, the fares start creeping up.

Edit: the fees are actually fairly consistent. Most of it is just regular ISF paperwork filing (per company/shipment), outbound customs inspection (if needed), outbound port loading, inbound port offloading, CBP fees/inspection (if necessary), and inland freight from port to destination. Only variables during this process are the actual ocean freight itself via ocean liner, the weight of the container (as it affects the port handling fees), as well as any duties. Duties are anywhere from 1 to 5%+ depending on category of goods and whether it's declared properly or not.

Before COVID-19, a typical 40' container might break down as the following from TYO to LGB:
$1000-1500 container movement --> this is the part that is inflated right now, running about 2-5x+ normal pricing. Shanghai to LGB is close to $15k for a 40', Vietnam to LGB is even crazier, $34k each container for a 40x 40' shipment leaving this week (that my freight forwarder gave me as a point of reference)
$2-400 for inland transport
$50-100ish ISF filing fee
$200-600+ each port loading/offloading (export port and import port will have different rates based on local labor costs, US ports tend to be highest due to union contracts)
add on another $100-500 in secondary fees for documents, declaration, etc.
Duties for new auto parts from Japan tend to be average about 3-4%, so a 40' valued at $75k will have about $4000 of duties.

Total cost to move a $75k 40' container is around ~$6000-8000, the target would be to have your freight be single digits vs your cost, ideally around 7% if possible for automotive stuff that is imported. This changes depending on value of goods as well as volume, so higher value items like computer components might have lower cost per unit.

Ultimately, each TEU (twenty foot equivalent unit aka 20' container) has a maximum weight, so when shipping raw material or even metal parts, there's only so much you can pack in each container. Probably the most expensive containers I've ever seen are $5-10M range for a single 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
In all honesty, I think you were just looking for an excuse to bitch, which is fine. We all do it on Zilvia.

You are not like the people we are 'whining' about but I think you wanted a reason to whinge about your circumstances.
I didn't need a reason to whine about it, especially not this thread, I could've done it myself in my own FS thread.

The reason why I posted it here is because my situation illustrates the RISK every flipper/seller/importer/reseller/etc faces, there is an inherent risk in trying to procure parts to sell.

I can go on YaJ tomorrow and buy a bunch of parts to resell. Hell, I don't even have to do it myself, my friend in Japan can do it for me full time and undercut everyone else.

But much like every thing sold by every person looking for a profit, it's just a question of what profit margin they want for their time. Some are after maximum profit, others know how to buy rare/hard to find parts and flip for a profit, both are fine.

If I really wanted to complain, I would've done so 10+ years ago when the exchange rate was above 115-120 JPY to 1 USD, and everyone (and their mothers) stationed in Japan were shipping goods via USPS domestic mail from APO/FPO, at rates that no one else could touch.

every single Up Garage or other shop/store was raided to the point where there was nothing left. This went on for years, no one complained about it then, no one complains about it now.... even though that stuff was all subsidized by the US taxpayer. Ebay sellers were a dime a dozen before all this Facebook/Instagram/social media stuff.

Some people just know how to hustle. That's all.

But yes, I'm totally whining about my situation. When the Trump tariffs hit in 2017 my friend lost about $50M overnight bc she had about 40 containers inbound from overseas. That wiped out about 10 years of profits in her industry.

These are all risks anyone buying from overseas and selling takes. I'm 100% for flippers as long as they sell what they claim to be selling.

[email protected]

Last edited by mav1178; 07-08-2021 at 10:37 PM..
Old 07-08-2021, 10:23 PM   #87
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^I like this guy
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 11:58 PM   #88
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
The reason why I posted it here is because my situation illustrates the RISK every flipper/seller/importer/reseller/etc faces, there is an inherent risk in trying to procure parts to sell.

I can go on YaJ tomorrow and buy a bunch of parts to resell. Hell, I don't even have to do it myself, my friend in Japan can do it for me full time and undercut everyone else.

But much like every thing sold by every person looking for a profit, it's just a question of what profit margin they want for their time. Some are after maximum profit, others know how to buy rare/hard to find parts and flip for a profit, both are fine.

If I really wanted to complain, I would've done so 10+ years ago when the exchange rate was above 115-120 JPY to 1 USD, and everyone (and their mothers) stationed in Japan were shipping goods via USPS domestic mail from APO/FPO, at rates that no one else could touch.

every single Up Garage or other shop/store was raided to the point where there was nothing left. This went on for years, no one complained about it then, no one complains about it now.... even though that stuff was all subsidized by the US taxpayer. Ebay sellers were a dime a dozen before all this Facebook/Instagram/social media stuff.

Some people just know how to hustle. That's all.

You buying parts via Nissan is not the same as someone using Streeter, buyee, or Crooober. I get the point you're making, but you investing in a container with the risk of it being delayed, pulled and expected, or having COVID happen isn't the same.

Selling stuff as a business via FPO is not authorized. I have been asked (when sourcing parts for friends) at the post office if I am a business. If your (strange) argument was that they were tanking the market, shouldn't you respect them for 'knowing how to hustle'?

Everyone was/is complaining about Crooober/UpGarage.

For the thousandth time: you are putting these dudes on the same level as you. They are not. They do not have containers with BNIB parts from the factory or a legitimate business, let alone a contact at any of these companies. Do you understand my point?

I'm not using the word 'whine' disparagingly. I was using the same word you used to define this thread lol.
Old 07-09-2021, 05:48 AM   #89
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
mav still seems to be hell bent on beating himself down to Sjerin's level because that's what happens when you simp for capitalism.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:23 AM   #90
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I'm more impressed that this thread has evolved into something completely different and arguably even more toxic. Well done.