Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:05 PM   #271
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Downloading pictures from mem-card. Took just over 800 pics, but i bet half wont be good. LOL. Probably put link up tomorrow.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #272
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my car was gay. the entire time lol. but the event was great! yeaaa

"Im invisible and impossible to touch" ~Mr. Lif
DriftMUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #273
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thank you Thurs Knights ane especially Steve for making a great event.

Most track time I've had so far. <3

Oh and the food was great, lol.

Hopefully Shaun will chime in with his video when he gets home after this weekend

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #274
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Didn't even say hi to me??!

Shit was fun. Big thanks to all the Thurs. Knights guys for getting this beezy off without any real problems and providing the track day.

You were there!?!
Old 09-21-2008, 03:13 AM   #275
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Yep. he was the skinny tall dude w/ white tshirt and a beard chillin with the rush crew in the canopy near josh's car.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:31 AM   #276
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
good event for sure.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #277
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Awesome event. Cant wait for the pictures
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #278
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
ah.. forgot to mention... my car started acting retarded on the way home.. and we got lost in the middle of the Freaking hood... in LBC.... iono wtf is going on with it.

its acting like whenever its time to boost, the bov just opens up already.. so all the forced air is getting lost. car still make it back to esco from there tho.. strange

Old 09-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #279
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
boost leak
Old 09-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #280
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

lol dude check your couplings.

i wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a boost leak considering what happened at the track

Old 09-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #281
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Pictures

http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/p...albumview=grid

My buddy had the red s14 so your going to see many pictures of it. I haven't quite learned the new camera so I hope everyone gets some shots they like.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #282
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Whoever the guy who kept crashing was.

I could hook up up with quarter glass for cheap.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #283
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Quote:
Whoever the guy who kept crashing was.

I could hook up up with quarter glass for cheap.
I got a shell for that guy too!! $500.. Hey esmorz I did see your there!! tall white guy with a beard right!?!? next time!! I was the big guy with a sallow beard and messy ass hair
Old 09-21-2008, 07:05 PM   #284
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
awesome event to the max!! thanks steve and the whole thurs knights crew for making this happen. had tons of fun and lots of seat time. everyone did really good out there, especially the Rush Crew!!! Woohooo haha.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #285
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Rush killed it all day long.

I'll be at the next one. 90% sure I'll be driving too.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #286
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

i'll be honest. this event has a shit load of pictures. i haven't seen anyone post 500+ photos until today, hahahaha.

i wish there was still rep otherwise i'd give you +10000000000000000 for taking that much time out of your day.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #287
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Thanks again for everyone that came out. Everyone looked like they had a blast. I know I did. See ya'll Nov 1.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #288
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

BAHAHAHH! Kevin is made of awesome.

4x4 ftw.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #289
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Thanks again for everyone that came out. Everyone looked like they had a blast. I know I did. See ya'll Nov 1.
Did you ever get those tires to die?
Old 09-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #290
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Did you ever get those tires to die?
No dice. They still live, but not for another event.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #291
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstyle View Post
Pictures

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

My buddy had the red s14 so your going to see many pictures of it. I haven't quite learned the new camera so I hope everyone gets some shots they like.

Thanks for all the pics !!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #292
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
WOW!
thank you ALL for the great review and I am glad you all had a good time. for those who missed it we will be having another event on NOV. 1st for $99.99.
thanks to all the good driving out there it looks like the fire and rescue crew will not have to attend which means we will be able to give you guys more seat time!! I heard from a number of people there that is was some of the most seat time they have been able to get at events, and the next one will be even better!!!
If any of you happen to run across Ed Johnson from drift tech or are in the vista area be sure to stop by and give a big thank you for all the support and hooking it up with the Nitro2go and some good prize givaways!!
We were able to hook up some of our attending drivers with some cool prizes....
(lets see if I can remember right...)
Chauncy-New set of Godspeed Tension rods!!
Flipzide-$50 Megan racing gift certificate
Touge monster-Godspeed Toe rods
Smoke bunny-$50 Megan racing gift certificate
Jeff-NRG shirt
drift muh-shirt
Ron-hat
Evan-$50 megan racing gift certificate, NRG quick release!
g35pm-hub for quick release

We will have more prize givaways at our events in the future so we hope to see some new faces to get in on the action!
Damm, I havent had that much fun in a long time! see you guys Nov 1st!!!flyer will be out soon, just PM me if you might be able to make it out and I will go ahead and put your name down for now at least.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #293
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
Chauncy-New set of Godspeed Tension rods!!
Flipzide-$50 Megan racing gift certificate
Touge monster-Godspeed Toe rods
drift muh-shirt
Ron-hat

That's what I like to see!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:28 PM   #294
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dayum you guys give out prizes? thats awesome.

I shouldve came to this event and then the rad event today haha.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #295
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

Yeah Steve and the rest of the Thurs. Knights set up a kick ass event. Some might call it a no assholes low bullshit affair lol.

I didn't even drive and had a load of fun.

Last edited by ESmorz; 09-21-2008 at 11:19 PM..
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #296
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
BAHAHAHH! Kevin is made of awesome.

4x4 ftw.

hahahahaha XD leanin hard

Old 09-21-2008, 11:54 PM   #297
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post

That's what I like to see!
woohoo Rush!! reppin north county hard!

Hopefully i can make it out for the Nov 1st event.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 AM   #298
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
so yeah i found a video that someone posted online already n thought i'd share it with my fellow zilvia goers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndo3UlU5Do4
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #299
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT-ELITE View Post
so yeah i found a video that someone posted online already n thought i'd share it with my fellow zilvia goers

YouTube - Thurs Nights Event
I heard you were challenging J.D.M... J.D.M Is back son.. We are going to have a J.D.M vs Drift-elite middle of next year so get ready!!!

Great event!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 08:18 AM   #300
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

and we had a BBQ with some bomb-ass hamburgers and hotdogs from your very own Thurs Knights chef Tommy!!
stay tuned for the next event flyer!

NEXT ONE WILL BE Sat. NOV. 1st!!!!
cost: $99.99!!
prizes and sponsors will be listed soon guys. just get your names on the list before its too late!!!
PM me if you would like your name on the list and I will have your spot reserved by the time the flier is complete later this week.