Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #151
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
still have any left?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2007, 08:13 PM   #152
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
does it come with both sets of bolts? like to bolt to the hub, and to bolt the steering wheel on? sorry for the questions, but neither my hub nor steering wheel came with bolts so i'm sorta screwed at this point.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:31 AM   #153
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
does it come with both sets of bolts? like to bolt to the hub, and to bolt the steering wheel on? sorry for the questions, but neither my hub nor steering wheel came with bolts so i'm sorta screwed at this point.
Dont worry man your QR will come with the hardware. =) *but if you need more nick nacks go to your local hardware store!
Old 08-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #154
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
got 1 left i can take off your hands??

Old 08-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #155
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaimoto View Post
Dont worry man your QR will come with the hardware. =) *but if you need more nick nacks go to your local hardware store!
thanks bro, i'll let you know when it comes in!
Old 08-12-2007, 06:44 PM   #156
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hope you feel better if your by me today i will take one..
BAck and forth...lol Both busy
951-264-5381

Old 08-13-2007, 04:02 AM   #157
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
Hope you feel better if your by me today i will take one..
BAck and forth...lol Both busy
951-264-5381
Hey Man Im actually feeling better! Thanks for remembering man! I'm going to head down to OC on Tuesday for a Doctors Appointment, Ill call you tomorrow so we can plan it out!

-Chris
Old 08-14-2007, 08:03 PM   #158
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Hey guys Ill be out of town this week so just give me a call if you need anything
-Chris
Old 08-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #159
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Did not even know he was a buddy...lol
Bump for a good deal..
Thanks hit me up.
Were going to Japan in Jan right?
yeah!!! finaly some real touge, drifting. Cant wait. Should be the master when i get back..

Old 08-16-2007, 11:24 AM   #160
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Did not even know he was a buddy...lol
Bump for a good deal..
Thanks hit me up.
Were going to Japan in Jan right?
yeah!!! finaly some real touge, drifting. Cant wait. Should be the master when i get back..
Dude Jeff that was a trip man! It was good seeing you again! Hell yea Im putting a Japan trip together for now, Ill give you a shout soon man! Gotta get that new ride out there!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #161
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Guys if you paid before 8-16-07 your items went out today!!!

STILL GOT SOME LEFT GUYS HELP ME CLEAR MY GARAGE!

THANKS ZILVIAN'S!
Old 08-17-2007, 05:03 PM   #162
steezy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
steezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any left. i need one quick. PM'd you
Old 08-17-2007, 05:47 PM   #163
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
i just got mine the other day
great stuff man. thanks duder
-los
Old 08-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #164
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Save one for me!!! I'm making a paypal account within a couple days =)
Old 08-18-2007, 11:46 AM   #165
ticklemeermuel
Zilvia Junkie

ticklemeermuel will become famous soon enoughticklemeermuel will become famous soon enoughticklemeermuel will become famous soon enoughticklemeermuel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ticklemeermuel
pme'd you let me know if you still have any left. I'm local as well
Old 08-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #166
LongGrain
Post Whore!

got mine the other day, installed it, its great! thanks chris!
Old 08-18-2007, 01:43 PM   #167
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
got mine the other day, installed it, its great! thanks chris!
Thanks man! Its a HIGH QUALITY UNIT!

ALL OTHER MESSAGES REPLIED!
Old 08-19-2007, 02:20 AM   #168
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Alright, do you have any Gunmetal ones left?
Old 08-19-2007, 01:36 PM   #169
TwindragonZX

TwindragonZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Im interested. still avaliable?
Old 08-19-2007, 02:10 PM   #170
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

GUYS I ONLY HAVE 4 GUNTMETAL ONES LEFT FOR NOW!

Please remit PayPal payment to: [email protected]

remember guys, first come first serve basis! =)
Old 08-19-2007, 05:11 PM   #171
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
Payment sent for initial_drifter via ME. Thanks!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #172
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985zcar View Post
Payment sent for initial_drifter via ME. Thanks!
Thanks your release will go out tomorrow to the confirmed mailing address! Thanks again!

-Chris
Old 08-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #173
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

hit me up when you have stock to quick release i still need thanks/
jeff

Old 08-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #174
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
hit me up when you have stock to quick release i still need thanks/
jeff
Yo Jeff,

Ill give you a shout this week bro, I still have some!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:11 AM   #175
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

I was wondering if you had any hubs available by any chance?
Old 08-20-2007, 08:15 AM   #176
TwindragonZX

TwindragonZX is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent.

I would like to know about the hubs as well, something that hopefully keeps the HICAS system + cruise controll?
Old 08-22-2007, 04:33 AM   #177
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
anyone use this with the nardi wheels? will the horn button fit right in?

Feedback LINK
Old 08-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #178
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Hey Guys, I just replied all pm's that were sent to me, However I do not have and hubs right now for the s chasis. Im working on getting some back in stock and will keep you guys posted!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #179
steezy
Leaky Injector

steezy is an unknown quantity at this point
payment sent
Old 08-23-2007, 01:24 AM   #180
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Everyone that paid before today, your QR's will be shipped either tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Thanks

-Chris