Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-21-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
any honda people on zilvia?!

ive been trying to sell some honda parts i got stuck in my house for a while now, and idk what forums to go on,tried honda tech but shit dont wanna let me post??? wtf anyways i was wondering if anyone here can post some stuff for me for sale on there honda forums LMK!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Rnz520
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Rnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rnz520
what do you have for sale I have tons of Honda friends.
Rnz520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
i got alot of ef parts such as bumpers center consoles ac unit
Old 02-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #4
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
clubcivic.com

tell them i sent you lol.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
for wht car? you can always post on craigslist. otherwise would be clubsi.com, 8thcivic.com, honda-tech.com, s2ki.com. you'll prolly sell A LOT of stuff on honda-tech
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
S13Boosts
Premium Member

for a EF! civic yeah honda tech is a bitch shit dont wanna let me post !!!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #7
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha yeah u gotta have a certain about of post or something...
Old 02-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

try http://www.ef-honda.com/
Old 02-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #9
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
ITR in the house!!!

hahaha.
Old 02-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #10
S13Boosts
Premium Member

im on club civic YES! i got a thread going haha that site seems legit LOL
Old 03-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #11
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have an EF. PM me with what you got. I do need a complete front end.
eclipse_dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #12
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I have a C-Pillar bar for you guys if you want. PM me.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:30 AM   #13
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I have a honda emblem for sale and one 14" hubcap...JDM.
LMK.
200.00 OBO>
Old 03-23-2008, 01:12 AM   #14
Ratchet
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ratchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ratchet
i got a CRX .
www.crxcommunity.com
www.ef-honda.com
Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:58 AM   #15
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i got a friend with a EJ he is looking for door brackets... he current has Lambo Doors and hates it and wants to make it stock PM LMK
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #16
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
for a EF! civic yeah honda tech is a bitch shit dont wanna let me post !!!
you need to have a certain amount of posts and or be a member for a certain amount of days...

try posting on www.nwp4life.com

kinda like honda-tech but better

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post
^i used to be on that forum, it moved way too slow...my listings would be at the top of the forums for like 2-3 days

if ur looking for a fast sale...try posting up on craigslist, its free

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote