Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #901
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by black05srt-4 View Post
apreciate the help! I thought the 275's wouldnt fit under just a rolled\pulled rear fender?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicBastard View Post
They will in the rear, I have no idea in the front of an s13.
i never really post in this thread

but i will add that the 275/40/17 will not ever work in the front of an s13. the tires are too tall and actually interfere with aero.

my setup:
17x10 +18 (actual +8 due w/ 10mm spacer)
30mm blister flares (bubble flares)

i will be downsizing the front tire to a 255/40/17 front and keep the 275's for the rear. good combo.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #902
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

but i will add that the 275/40/17 will not ever work in the front of an s13. the tires are too tall and actually interfere with aero.

my setup:

i will be downsizing the front tire to a 255/40/17 front and keep the 275's for the rear. good combo.
S13 with 17x9+15 275/40/17 all around on stock fenders...

simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #903
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
275/35-19's on a 19x10.5 +23 doooooont quite fit on rolled/pulled fenders this low
Did they fit anybetter on the drivers side? Can you pull anymore without f'n up the fender?
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #904
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
im not seeing pics of the FRONT

i have coilovers and BBK. the R888 275/40/17x10 will rub parts of the aero. just too tall of a tire.

show more pics and show what brakes and suspension you're running
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #905
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Did they fit anybetter on the drivers side? Can you pull anymore without f'n up the fender?
haha funny you asked, fit perfect on drivers side cause i could pull it more. The pass side was just a hair too close... plus the track had a 100+ mph entry on a left hander so it really loaded up that side BAD... i need overfenders, i have some 285's i want to try out...
Old 03-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #906
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
haha funny you asked, fit perfect on drivers side cause i could pull it more. The pass side was just a hair too close... plus the track had a 100+ mph entry on a left hander so it really loaded up that side BAD... i need overfenders, i have some 285's i want to try out...
It seems the plus size tires/wheels over 17" have wider rubber + ~10mm or so per plus size. What I mean is, I think that your 275/19s are as wide for fitting purposes as 295/17s. Anyone else notice the same thing?
Old 03-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #907
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

Are those nto5s? How do they stack up? What were you running before?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #908
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
im not seeing pics of the FRONT

i have coilovers and BBK. the R888 275/40/17x10 will rub parts of the aero. just too tall of a tire.

show more pics and show what brakes and suspension you're running
Oi oi... it's not my car...

There's a thread on NICO about it. It's an rb25 powered s13 tuned for SCCA events. I'm not saying you were wrong ixfxi, just showing that someone had done it. However, the car isn't lowered very far. I don't have any suspension specs on it...

Quote:
Are those nto5s? How do they stack up? What were you running before?
Yes, they are NT05's. I'm considering these alot, since they recieved an pretty good review and they run small apparently. That way, I can sneak into this thread and brag about my 255/275 setup (but they are really a little stretched!)

I would have linked the thread, but I didn't want to get flamed for NICO linkage...

Oh, and I am currently running some hand-me-down 16x8.5+27 Kosei k1's with Yokohoma EVS 225/45/16...
Old 03-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #909
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:

my setup:

275's have been done on the front of an s-13 in this thread before. You just can't make the car very low.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #910
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Not sure how it will interfere with the aero. I've had my car up to 7K in 5th gear (whatever speed that is) on the front straight of our local track most ever lap and never had an issue.

As for how they fit under stock S13 fenders up front. 17x9 +35 FN01R-C's with 275 RA-1's. I was only limited on ride height due to the spring perch location.

copy and paste from earlier in this thread.

McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:33 AM   #911
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

my setup:

UMmm user punch on here has 275/35/18s azenis on the front of his s13 ill try and dig up pics
Old 04-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #912
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Heres a good one

Front frame clearance

Tein tie rods
zero toe
3 degrees camber
18 by 10 +18
275-35-18
Stock pulled kouki fenders

I think thats as wide as it can get in the front anyway

Old 04-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #913
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^ I tried searching for more pics of Punch's car but failed... Can anybody help?
Old 04-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #914
Devens240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Devens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
Not sure how it will interfere with the aero. I've had my car up to 7K in 5th gear (whatever speed that is) on the front straight of our local track most ever lap and never had an issue.

As for how they fit under stock S13 fenders up front. 17x9 +35 FN01R-C's with 275 RA-1's. I was only limited on ride height due to the spring perch location.

copy and paste from earlier in this thread.

did you extend that spring perch yourself? write up?
Devens240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #915
Fred Allen Burge
Zilvia Junkie

Fred Allen Burge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Finally!!!!!! A thread where I don't have to explain why I didn't buy a 10" wide wheel with +0 offset and a frigging 225 tire stretched around it

First setup:

Wheels: WedsSports TC-005's 18x8.5 +32 18x10 +44
Tires: 245/40 and 275/35
Suspension: Cusco Coilovers
Power: 400whp
Daily driven with some track
Rolled fenders front and rear

New setup:

Wheels: Work Meister S1 2P's 18x8 +32 A-disk(for the big brakes) 18x9.5 +44 O-disk
Tires: 235/40 and 265/35

Can anyone suggest some high offset 17 x 9-10's that are cheap (like <$200 per wheel) for the rear of my S13? I love the way Broadfields car sits on these wide arse high dollar wheels, love it. I think I need around his offset to keep it looking stock and not all poked and tucked, so I'd say 40mm + on the offset.

thanks,
Fred
Fred Allen Burge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:36 AM   #916
xs240
BANNED

xs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
5zigens and mb competition are <200 afaik in general. +40mm ? damn... well.. dunno about that, but most definetely tons of choices in that crappy offset on s2000s etc...
xs240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #917
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Allen Burge View Post
Can anyone suggest some high offset 17 x 9-10's that are cheap (like <$200 per wheel) for the rear of my S13? I love the way Broadfields car sits on these wide arse high dollar wheels, love it. I think I need around his offset to keep it looking stock and not all poked and tucked, so I'd say 40mm + on the offset.

thanks,
Fred
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs240 View Post
5zigens and mb competition are <200 afaik in general. +40mm ? damn... well.. dunno about that, but most definetely tons of choices in that crappy offset on s2000s etc...
Like he said, mb weapons/competions are around that price, but there's no need for such a high offset, in order to run some meat on your tires. I run mb weapons 17x9 +17 all around w/235/40 in the front and 245/45's in the rear(that side wall is a little too tall for my taste btw) and all I had to do was hammer the lip to have them fit nicely. I also had to zip tie the harness up higher and still need to hammer the wheel well in the front a little to keep from rubbing, but that's only b/c I lowered the fronts considerably from when I first had them mounted.
Before being lowered:
Rear(still needs more camber)

Front

After I lowered it:

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #918
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
hey fellas, i have been trying to read quite a bit in this thread, but i cant seem to absorb it. theres too many numbers! heres my deal. my car makes over 400whp (dyno chart said 453), and i STILL have 17x8's and 225's on the REAR of my car. mostly cause ive been broke. anyhow, the car sucks to drive sometimes, because it will spin to 70mph pretty easy.

i have:
-Stance GR+ pro's.
-wilwood brake kit up front.
-stock fenders.

i want:
-traction.

this is what i've been looking at:

17x10 +20
17x9 +24

i figure what, 255/45/17 for the front? and 285 on the rear? i dont know if the rears will need to be spaced at all, it sounds like not. the fronts might need a spacer to clear the calipers. but the rears im not sure about how they will fit exactly. i'll raise my car up without hesitation, anything to drive my car without spinning everywhere. :lol:

i dont mean to make this look like a lazy post, but i've always had trouble with wheels and tires. im just deathly afraid i'll get the wrong thing and be stuck with them. lol. any suggestions would be really, really helpful. i cant really go with a real nice set of wheels because im broke. haha. i have a $1200 budget. that has to afford me tires as well. thanks.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #919
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Decent tires alone in wide sizes will run you about 800.00 of your budget. Maybe even more depending on the brand. But those wheels definately look nice. I had a decent thread about mustang wheels a while back but it got locked due to a whole bunch of flaming.
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #920
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
hey fellas, i have been trying to read quite a bit in this thread, but i cant seem to absorb it. theres too many numbers! heres my deal. my car makes over 400whp (dyno chart said 453), and i STILL have 17x8's and 225's on the REAR of my car. mostly cause ive been broke. anyhow, the car sucks to drive sometimes, because it will spin to 70mph pretty easy.

i have:
-Stance GR+ pro's.
-stock fenders.

i want:
-traction.

17x10 +20
17x9 +24

i figure what, 255/45/17 for the front? and 285 on the rear? i dont know if the rears will need to be spaced at all, it sounds like not. the fronts might need a spacer to clear the calipers. but the rears im not sure about how they will fit exactly. i'll raise my car up without hesitation, anything to drive my car without spinning everywhere. :lol:

i dont mean to make this look like a lazy post, but i've always had trouble with wheels and tires. im just deathly afraid i'll get the wrong thing and be stuck with them. lol. any suggestions would be really, really helpful. i cant really go with a real nice set of wheels because im broke. haha. i have a $1200 budget. that has to afford me tires as well. thanks.
255/40/17 front, 275/40/17 rear. I have not seen a 285/xx/17 tire before.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #921
xs240
BANNED

xs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish there was more tire choices in 285/30/18...
xs240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #922
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
oh i know. thats why i decided to look into these wheels. a full set of 4 in those sizes comes to right around $520. im sure i could stretch my budget if need be. im trying not to though. $1200 is my tax return, so im gonna try to do it without reall noticing. once i get something new to roll on, i will sell my VSXX's to pay for coilovers on the other car. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
255/40/17 front, 275/40/17 rear. I have not seen a 285/xx/17 tire before.
ahh, you're right. thanks alot, i just wrote that down and stuck it in my car file so i dont lose it.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #923
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post

i have:
-Stance GR+ pro's.
-stock fenders.

i want:
-traction.

17x10 +20
17x9 +24

I doubt those are any lighter than these:

17x9 FR500(Chrome) -27lbs

And that's just too much.

Enkei nt03+m in 17x9.5 +44 weigh 20.1 lbs apiece.

I don't know if these guys are legit

WholesaleWheelOutlet.COM -- ENKEI NT03+M wheels, ENKEI NT03+M Center Caps, ENKEI NT03+M chrome wheels, chrome rims, and tires new WholesaleWheelOutlet.com

but they are advertising them at $152 apiece! They're $280 @ enjuku

If cost wasn't such a concern I'd rec the nto3+m in an 18x10.5+30, but then the cost of your tires about doubles.

Last edited by SicBastard; 04-04-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #924
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
^^^ I tried searching for more pics of Punch's car but failed... Can anybody help?
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/166563-maxi...thread-17.html

Post #502 and a little more after.
mrflip69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #925
r-b-x
Leaky Injector

r-b-x is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm starting to think i suck at wheel fitment

17x9, 255/40/17 rt-615 all around
+35 rear, half ass fender roll
+35 + 10mm spacer front to clear, half ass ziptied harness lift
r-b-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #926
Fred Allen Burge
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
Like he said, mb weapons/competions are around that price, but there's no need for such a high offset, in order to run some meat on your tires. I run mb weapons 17x9 +17 all around w/235/40 in the front and 245/45's in the rear(that side wall is a little too tall for my taste btw) and all I had to do was hammer the lip to have them fit nicely. I also had to zip tie the harness up higher and still need to hammer the wheel well in the front a little to keep from rubbing, but that's only b/c I lowered the fronts considerably from when I first had them mounted.
Thanks but I already have 245's in the rear like you but I have them on a 17x8 wheel....if I had 9" wheels like yours I would certainly want to be running a wider tire on it like a 255 atleast. I'm not going to spend a lot of money on upgrading to a 9" wide rear wheel only to run the same size tire that I all ready have! (which it looks like by your pics I'd have to do just that w/o it sticking way out).

Bottom line, I guess what I really want is a 275 tire on the rear w/stock camber and no more then a rolled lip on the fender. And I want to do it on a <$200 per wheel budget!

So, my quest is now on to find a wheel that will fit those goals..

Fred
Old 04-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #927
Fred Allen Burge
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r-b-x View Post
i'm starting to think i suck at wheel fitment

17x9, 255/40/17 rt-615 all around
+35 rear, half ass fender roll
+35 + 10mm spacer front to clear, half ass ziptied harness lift
That's not bad looking at all. What kind of wheels and what kind of camber have you had to dial in? Any more pics?

Fred
Old 04-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #928
r-b-x
Leaky Injector

r-b-x is an unknown quantity at this point

just finished up 5 lug swap. still playing around with spacers and alignment booked for next week. last time alignment was about 3* front 1.x* back.

wheels are weds sports tc105n. wheels supposed to weight 7.15 kg or just under 16 lbs. weighed the wheel and tires on my scientific bathroom scale and got 41 lbs so it sounds about right. (tire makers seem more willing to give out weights than wheel makers are...)

i say i suck because i can't be arsed to run offsets in the teens or lower. already start getting flush and/or rubbing with these specs. really need to do some proper fender rolling some time. but yes, can fit decent tire sizes under stock fenders..
r-b-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:41 AM   #929
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
I doubt those are any lighter than these:

17x9 FR500(Chrome) -27lbs

And that's just too much.

Enkei nt03+m in 17x9.5 +44 weigh 20.1 lbs apiece.

I don't know if these guys are legit

WholesaleWheelOutlet.COM -- ENKEI NT03+M wheels, ENKEI NT03+M Center Caps, ENKEI NT03+M chrome wheels, chrome rims, and tires new WholesaleWheelOutlet.com

but they are advertising them at $152 apiece! They're $280 @ enjuku

If cost wasn't such a concern I'd rec the nto3+m in an 18x10.5+30, but then the cost of your tires about doubles.
rofl, theres an option to "make an offer" on that site. lol, also one to "finance wheels". i dunno how legit that place is. i appreciate the help though. if i need to, i can slap my big injectors on and crank up the boost a little more to make up for the heavy wheels.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #930
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Allen Burge View Post

Bottom line, I guess what I really want is a 275 tire on the rear w/stock camber and no more then a rolled lip on the fender. And I want to do it on a <$200 per wheel budget!

So, my quest is now on to find a wheel that will fit those goals..

Fred
mustang replica wheels on ebay.
$500 shipped and u can have like 17x10.5+26 rear and 17x9+27 front. like a 5mm for the rear and a 10-15mm spacer up front.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote