Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #91
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
heh, some lady just got her mary kay "edition" saturn vue the other week that i had to clean. wasnt pink though.

GT3 RS green is also a boss color that needs to be seen in person

silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #92
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ack dblpost.....
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #93
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
aviator pearl (audi tt)
What ever Jesse james painted his viper, rootbeer or W/E.
People should also note that some colors look great only on certain cars.

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #94
LowNismo17
Zilvia Member

LowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of light
I don't have any pics of cars but i do have some pics of some parts i have painted.
This is PPG's poison ivy khamelion over a black base

Here is PPG's ruber slippers over a red base

And here is my old Sonoma painted HOK lime time pearl

Here is inca gold pearl from a PT cruiser

LowNismo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #95
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
nah dude, in person shit is hideous, that pic makes it look ok. like 3 years ago was their worst line up of colors...pastel yellow, pastel blue, kiwi green and one or two other colors i cant think of at the moment that were very "different" but hideous
I disagree, I think the color looks good in person. Has to go on the right car though.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #96
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
need some more blue's in this thread... good ones

lambo candy blue on a m3

Old 01-23-2008, 10:47 PM   #97
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Absolutly gorgeous pignose. I'm painting mine Interlagos Blue from the BMW M3. I hope it comes out looking this clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post
Silver Moss Metallic. Paint Code KR5. The only car I've personally ever seen it on in person other than my S13 was a 1997 S14, but I do believe it came on the 98's as well. It's one of those paints you have to see in person to get the full guage of the color spectrum IMO.

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #98
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
A17 LeMans Sunset (350z)

let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:26 PM   #99
apexhumper
Leaky Injector

apexhumper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Uh, oh...I think I may have found my new paint? Anyone happen to know the paint code? I probably can't afford it anyway. Here's a link of all lambo's colors. I don't know which white it would be though. http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm
That's the Versace Murci which was an extremely limited run so not sure that its a factory white, even though now that I think about it the only differences on it where mostly interior bits, looks cool as fawk but strictly cosmetic, and what seemed like a vinyl sticker on either side of the car and of course the blk wheels...so maybe it is a stock color.

From what I remember it was sort of pearl-ish compared to the bright white Gallardos I've seen but with all the damn lights in that place and the hot chicks lambo has at their stand its sort of hard to tell.

Ok edit- Found the pics of it real quick and I was mistaken, there were 2 white Murcis there that day, the pearl one was the drop top and the Versace one was the bright one, heres some pics, you can see the difference right away in the first pic..
Old 01-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #100
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Voodoo BLUE!
Toyota FJ Cruisers
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #101
haz-e

haz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enough
Seafoam Two tone (solid seafoam on hatches) Not sure of the actual paint code. Had the blue/gray pearl two tone before this one.

haz-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:54 PM   #102
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Mini Cooper Blue

I got bored of it though...
going with black with silver flakes..
Old 01-24-2008, 02:25 AM   #103
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
ups brown... vw mocha brown looks nice also.

crystal blue

splash green mica

titanium grey

miata has all my fav blue colors
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #104
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by haz-e View Post
Seafoam Two tone (solid seafoam on hatches) Not sure of the actual paint code. Had the blue/gray pearl two tone before this one.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0/IMG_2685.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0/IMG_2696.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0/IMG_2684.jpg
I have yet to see even a picture of a seafoam green hatch. I think it was only available in '89, and must be incredibly rare.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #105
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I can't believe no one has posted this:

Laguna Seca Blue M3 Code: 448

Old 01-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #106
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo240R View Post
Mediterranean Blue (Limited 96) BP3

HA thats my car! Thats back when it was KA-t and side mount though, good times. Here is a more recent picture (alittle dirty).
Factory Mediterranean Blue Mica (Limited 96) BP3

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #107
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Honda Root Beer Metallic...........YUM!

scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #108
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
one of my favs

bmw techno violet

and estoril blue

and monaco blue

of course

diamond black pearl from fj cruiser...realllly pearly up close

Old 01-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #109
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
here's one i painted silvier with a shit load of blue met flake, jet black nose, and drab green up front with flat clear coat for the anti-glare:

Old 01-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #110
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
one of my favs

diamond black pearl from fj cruiser...realllly pearly up close

God I love Fj's. My next car right there.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #111
axiomatik
Post Whore!

fj's are lame. more gimmicky retro bullshit. interior looks like it was designed by Power Wheels.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #112
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I believe it's Chip Foose (could be someone else I'm thinking of) has a Root Beer Colored Dodge Viper. Looks sick. I can't find any pics of it though.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #113
ApisonS-14

ApisonS-14 is making a name for him/her selfApisonS-14 is making a name for him/her self
Steel City Grey
ApisonS-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #114
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Speaking of FJs, I saw a burgundy one yesterday in the sun that was GORGEOUS.

P.S. Does the black one above have Volk 57Max's on it???
Old 01-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #115
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Speaking of FJs, I saw a burgundy one yesterday in the sun that was GORGEOUS.

P.S. Does the black one above have Volk 57Max's on it???
no I believe those are the factory option BBS's.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #116
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Toyota Speedway Blue
however... mixed in some fine ghost pearl stuff into it. little blue sparkles that you really can't see unless it's nice and sunny and you look at it in person very close....

you can sort of see the little tiny sparke guys in there.

you can see how it looks very bright in the sun and darker in the low sun (I guess that is obvious, right?)

I love it and will paint my next car (if there is such a thing) the same color.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #117
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This is the blue my pignose will be dipped in soon.

Interlagos Blue, courtesy of m5board.com

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #118
kouki180sxdrfta

kouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enough
anyone know the paint code for that Brickyard red on the 350z?

if not ill go to nissan and ask... me=n00b
kouki180sxdrfta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #119
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
Factory Mediterranean Blue Mica (Limited 96) BP3
are that color and this color the same? I'm slightly color blind so I need some help.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #120
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
That might have been what they were going for but then again its a Silvia too. The description of the color in the game is not the same as mine.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote