Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hustlervibes

Well this is my story of our transaction

on June 16 2008 I sent him a PM about his set of two 255/35/18's he had posted in the tires for sale ad. He was selling the 2 for about 160.00. Well after a few PMs he told me that he could do 200.00 shipped for the tires. At this time I am in Afghanistan and was going on leave and would have these mounted on my car when I returned for the 15 days. Well I went home on leave and my tires were there and I rushed off to the tire store to get them mounted and what do you know... they both had bubbles in the sidewall.

I sent him a message letting him know this and he said he would refund me my money but he needed some time cause he was a college student and did not have a lot of money. I even told him that I could send him pics of me putting holes in the tires so that he knows I am not lying to him about it. I told him that it was fine and that I would give him a month cause I was in no rush cause I still had another few months in Afghanistan and I understood where he was coming from. Well time went by and he began to extend the date more and more. Here are some of his PMs

07-06-2008
Me:Hey bro this is roger and we have an issue. I hope you didnt know that the tires both have bubbles on them but when I took them to get installed on the car they were no good. I hope we can come to a resolution for these tires. I am not lying about this and I can send you pics of me drilling holes in the tires so you know I am not using these and claiming they are no good. Let me know

Roger

Hustlervibes:I had no clue the tires had bubbles in them what so ever. They were perfectly fine when I sent them out. I guess they were damaged durring shipping? I'm really sorry about the situation, what would you like to do? And could I see pics of the bubbles?
MeIm not sure where this post went but I let him know that I did not have a camera when they were mounted and I had to put on my old tires to drive back home with and I was not going to pay to get them remounted to have to take them right back off)
Hustlervibes:I will refund you $160 (cost of tires excluding shipping), but the thing is I'm a broke college student so you will have to give me a few weeks to gather the money. I already spent the money you sent me on a track event. I'm sorry that the tires were bad and didn't know otherwise I would not of sold them.
Me: Cool not a problem at all. I will tell you what, how does a month sound? Do you need more time then that? I understand about the money flow for a student and all so it sounds all good. I go back to afghanistan for another 4 months on the 14th so there is no huge rush I just don't wanna let this be forgotten. Alright bro just let me know ok. Later man

Glad we can solve this problem

Roger

08-01-2008
Me: hey bro this is roger and I was wondering if you were going to have the money (160.00) by the 6th for the tires? I sent you a PM about a month ago saying that I would give it a month. Just let me know bro

Thanks
Roger

08-07-2008
Me: its been a month bro did you want to handle the refund of the ties now? You said you would refund 160.00

Thanks Bro
Roger

[email protected]
08-08-2008
Me: so are you going to refund my money or not?
Hustlervibes: Yes, I'm waiting on a return from super autobacs so I can refund your money. I'll send it within 1-2 weeks at the latest. Sorry about the lack of communication.

08-19-2008
Me: Just checking up bro. Did you get your refund yet?
Hustlervibes: Yeah I'm going to autobacs on Thursday. Then once I see the refund on the account I'll paypal you the money. I'm sorry about the tires, it must've happened when they were shipping it.

08-26-2008
Me: Ok now I can see you are on but trying to be invisible Alright dude now I know how we are going to handle this
Hustlervibes: I will refund you the money, I don't mean to ignore you and I've been in "invisible mode" for the longest time now if you haven't noticed? I really am stuggling on the money situation right now so I'll ask my mom this coming weekend to help me out. I wasn't expecting there to be a problem and I'm living off of nothing right now so it's extremely hard for me to pay you back. I feel like a shit head doing this to you, but all I can ask for is for you to please understand. All I can say to you is I WILL get that money back to you. And if anything my b-day is 9-11 so FOR SURE by then I will have money to pay you back.

Sorry Again

09-12-2008
Me: Any updates bro?
Hustlervibes: Yeah, I'm seeing my parents this coming weekend for my birthday dinner and they're gonna give me some money to get back to you. You can expect it next week. Sorry about the long delay.
Me: Cool cool I understand as long as you keep me updated bro

here is my paypal addy

[email protected]

BTW happy belated birthday bro

Hustlervibes: Yeah, thanks man. I'll keep you updated and you actually made it on time, it's still my b-day

09-18-2008
Hustlervibes:Yeah, I talked to my mom about it and said to wait until she gets her next paycheck then I'll be sending the money over. I'll see her on Saturday then I'll send the money over. Sorry for the late response I haven't been online lately.

10-22-2008
Me: You are such a coward and liar. Ripping off someone who fights for assholes like you. You will get what's coming to you. Trust me
Hustlervibes: Sorry for the super late reply, but I haven't been online or near my laptop because it chrashed and been low on funds to do anything.

I know I seem like a liar, but I really don't have money and have been making empty promises. I'm honestly sorry, and just got $200 from my dad. I'll paypal that to you tomorrow evening after I deposit it at the bank.

Well since them I have left him some messages on his main page and sent him other PMs that he has not responded to. This guy should not be allowed anywhere near the for sale section with the way he conducts business and just ignores people after telling them forever that he is going to pay them. Its not that I am mad about the money cause I am not hurting for cash. Its the fact that this guy had the nerve to sell trashed tires and try to blame it on the shipping and never had any intentions of making his deal right with a dissatisfied buyer. Hustlervibes I hope your life is full of unfortunate events cause what goes around ALWAYS comes back around. I would love to hear your reasons on here or someone please block this guy from trying to buy or sell stuff on here.

Roger
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
good luck bro. . i hate hen people do this kind of stuff. . these are the kind of people who shouldnt be allowed to buy sell stuff . .make sure you contact a mod too. . its been way too long

Old 11-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
Mods have been contacted already and they sent him a PM. We will see what happens
Old 11-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lunatyk
I THINK I met this guy once at DTC before, is his name...Mark? If it is and I see him I'll see wassup with this dude and try get you your money. Scammers/frauds that can't make their own money is just pathetic.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
i know him..i'll let him know wuts up...he's not the type that would scam someone
Old 11-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

you know I dont think he is that type either but when you keep giving false dates for months and then totally ignore someone after that then your opinion changes. Thanks for looking out and I hope I can get this issue resolved
Old 11-08-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
if you are not directly involved with this transaction or have not done business with Mark to contribute to this thread. Stay out of it!
Old 11-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #8
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Hustlervibes is a pretty cool dude.. i met him before.. he doesnt seem like a dude that would do this.. but now a days... everyone is shady as fuck.. good luck...
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Old 11-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #9
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Well, if anyone knows him and sees him let can you have him respond please? He has already been pmd by a mod and knows of this thread so........
Old 11-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #10
J-Team
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
J-Team is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ive met him before at a meet. Nerdy white guys dont really seem like the type to scam people over tires?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #11
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ he's not white. doubt you've met him.

I've bought wheels and tires from Mark before and have even become friends with him. He's a good guy. He's been hard up on money recently and his computer did crash. Hell, we even wondered why he wasn't posting for awhile until he let us know.

I may be biased in this situation since he is my friend, but is there any proof of the tires actually having bubbles?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
J-Team
BANNED

white kouki cf hood right???? if so then yea he looks pretty white
Old 11-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #13
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
You got the car right, but he's not white. Filipino actually. Skin tone is light though. Either way that's not really important.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #14
J-Team
BANNED

well to stay on topic, he seemed legit when I was going to sell him some parts. Didnt look like the type to steal stuff.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #15
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ he's not white. doubt you've met him.

I've bought wheels and tires from Mark before and have even become friends with him. He's a good guy. He's been hard up on money recently and his computer did crash. Hell, we even wondered why he wasn't posting for awhile until he let us know.

I may be biased in this situation since he is my friend, but is there any proof of the tires actually having bubbles?
Nope, when I took them to get mounted I did not have a camera so they took them off and put on my old ones. I have no reason to lie. I already let him know this too. If he wanted more proof he could have sent me more money to get them remounted and take pics. I understand if the guy is a broke college student, thats not a problem because I have been super patient, I just think when someone keeps keeps telling you dates and does not follow through, then it becomes a big deal.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #16
DreamN
Post Whore!

You would expect a college kid with little to no money to send you more money? That's asking to much for sure.

Definitely agree with you about the feeling of getting the run around. Hopefully this will be resolved.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #17
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Talked to him last week... Before this thread was posted.

I was asking him to do something for me using his computer. I found out that his computer crashed, he got it fixed and then crashed again because liquid accidentally spilled on it.

I am pretty sure that he is not the type of person to scam anyone. He is a good person, but I think he is in some financial bind. Give him time, hopefully it gets resolved soon.

[email protected]
Old 11-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #18
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
every time I have ever talked to him he has been really Nice I will talk to him about it at the meet on wednesday night
Old 11-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #19
1five10
Zilvia Addict

1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
For the people who know him, you guys should step up and let him know about this thread then. Even if his computer did crash, I'm sure he has many friends who own computers.

It's been 5 months since he initially said he would refund the money. That's a long time don't you guys think?

Hope this issue gets resolved. Maybe he can go on a payment plan...
Old 11-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
He is aware of this thread, as he has read the PM I sent him, and since he saw fit to not respond to me or the person he owes money to, he will be banned from the marketplace now.

And I write too!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:38 AM   #21
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

works for me.. Thanks PHILIP
Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #22
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

A few people said they were going to talk to him when they ran across him. Has anyone cross paths with this guy?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:45 PM   #23
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
I had the same mother *ing thing happen by another user here. Picked the tires in person and mounted them and boom side wall bubbles.

God that pisses me off.

Say, didnt that guy just pick up an E46 M3 ?
Old 11-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #24
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Did he?? Everytime I talked to him he did not have any money and I am guessing with a new car now he has no use for a nissan forum. I guess I am SOL
Old 11-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #25
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer98 View Post
I had the same mother *ing thing happen by another user here. Picked the tires in person and mounted them and boom side wall bubbles.

God that pisses me off.

Say, didnt that guy just pick up an E46 M3 ?
no, you have him mixed up with someone else g. hes just got his s14 guys.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #26
racer98
Post Whore!

racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
no, you have him mixed up with someone else g. hes just got his s14 guys.
hey, how much did he pay for it. How do you know who were talking about ?

tell him to take the seats or parts off his car sell it and pay this guy back.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #27
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_twins View Post
A few people said they were going to talk to him when they ran across him. Has anyone cross paths with this guy?
We have talked to him, but the situation for him just isn't adequate. No computer, so communication online is cut down greatly. He's a student so the majority of his time is taken by his studies. Plus, any cash he does come across goes directly to gas and other necessities.

I understand that Mark made the choice to say he would refund you the money, which I think was a bad decision by him especially with no proof of anything, but what's done is done. He should stand by his word and pay you. Fortunately he has been able to land a part time job so hopefully things turn for the best.

Seriously, he's far from the type that would scam anyone or even think about it. He's a good kid who's just hard up on money.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-23-2008, 11:30 AM   #28
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer98 View Post
hey, how much did he pay for it. How do you know who were talking about ?

tell him to take the seats or parts off his car sell it and pay this guy back.
Dude, he's had his s14 for years now. I believe it was a gift from his parents. Parting his only car out wouldn't be the wisest thing for him.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #29
racer98
Post Whore!

Quote:
We have talked to him, but the situation for him just isn't adequate. No computer, so communication online is cut down greatly. He's a student so the majority of his time is taken by his studies. Plus, any cash he does come across goes directly to gas and other necessities.

I understand that Mark made the choice to say he would refund you the money, which I think was a bad decision by him especially with no proof of anything, but what's done is done. He should stand by his word and pay you. Fortunately has been able to land a part time job so hopefully things turn for the best.

Seriously, he's far from the type that would scam anyone or even think about it. He's a good kid who's a bit on hard up on money.
Quote:
Dude, he's had his s14 for years now. I believe it was a gift from his parents. Parting his only car out wouldn't be the wisest thing for him.
If you are truly his friend why not refund the money for him and have your friend pay you back when he sees fit ?
Old 11-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #30
DreamN
Post Whore!

If I had the money I would. Hell, it's not easy making money these days. No one buys parts and school takes up the majority of my time as well so shipping some items is out of the question.

Plus I have my bills and debts to pay off as well. I could only imagine the bigger strain it would put on me if I did in my current situation.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Closed Thread