Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-25-2005, 12:23 PM   #61
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hot s15 cluster and fiberglass setup...

blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2005, 12:28 PM   #62
Ess14
Zilvia Member

Ess14 is an unknown quantity at this point
hot red x's
Ess14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 12:43 PM   #63
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Works for me but here anyways http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerofile/...carpics003.jpg and http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerofile/...carpics002.jpg
Old 11-25-2005, 12:55 PM   #64
Ess14
Zilvia Member

Ess14 is an unknown quantity at this point
"File attachments can only be linked from the message board server; Outside linking is not allowed.

Your referrer: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=865763#post865763"
Ess14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 04:49 PM   #65
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
the image URL takes me to nico, and NICO tells me to come back here, I'm lost.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 05:10 PM   #66
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan
the image URL takes me to nico, and NICO tells me to come back here, I'm lost.
Thanks for that, Dan... Your response is what makes me happy I read responses before I click on links.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:45 AM   #67
smily_vigor
Leaky Injector

smily_vigor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to smily_vigor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
wow thats clean!! isnt that the s14.5 from montreal??
Yeah man it is from montreal.
smily_vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 04:08 PM   #68
kaje36
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
kaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of lightkaje36 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kaje36

a few peaple like billklinevt have copied me since I did this.
kaje36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:00 PM   #69
turknjd
BANNED

turknjd is making his/her stupidity well-knownturknjd is making his/her stupidity well-knownturknjd is making his/her stupidity well-knownturknjd is making his/her stupidity well-known
i did that along time ago.
turknjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 06:27 PM   #70
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Alright fuck NICO, this shit is pissing me off... Heres a link to the thread if you don't mind the cross-linking. Mods, you can delete this if you want... http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=130552
Old 11-26-2005, 06:47 PM   #71
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflag_Rms13
Alright fuck NICO, this shit is pissing me off... Heres a link to the thread if you don't mind the cross-linking. Mods, you can delete this if you want... http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=130552
that cluster looks really good and chmercer is an ass!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #72
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
That looks good...I'd take one without the four gauges, polished finish and if the gauges can read MPH and work with the KA.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:43 PM   #73
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
ACK! Looks like a future HIN recruitee. If the trim panel was finished in textured OE material it'd look a LOT better, that super gloss black is awful. Too much import cool flash. I bet the reflections at night are deadly off that son of a bitch.
Plus it's funny to see OE S15 gauges paired up with cheap, subpar Autometer gauges, seems hypocritical.
But as mentioned, A+ for effort, it's not fun to mold big pieces like that.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 02:04 PM   #74
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
here's my new shit

Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 03:49 PM   #75
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
lukes fd
Old 11-27-2005, 04:18 PM   #76
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
lukes fd
why is his shifter so high??
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 04:47 PM   #77
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Driftaholic: what brand gauges are those?
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 04:50 PM   #78
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
i like my shifters high, i hate when they are all low and level with the center compartment and what not.. gross
trybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:17 PM   #79
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
It's not his shifter, its his e-brake thing-a-majig...
Old 11-27-2005, 05:30 PM   #80
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
It's not his shifter, its his e-brake thing-a-majig...

Look at the shifter and where it meets with the center console. I'm guessing the LS1 has something to do with it....
Old 11-27-2005, 05:32 PM   #81
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

mine are swoosh. luke's are saga. they're really the same company though, but saga is higher end stuff, like defi link.

we got sponsored by them and they sent us hella free shit. we're the first people in the US to have em.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #82
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Oh, well the link for your pic stopped working.
Who was it that did the hard-lock e-brake stuff? I thought that was your FD...
Old 11-27-2005, 09:23 PM   #83
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

the FD has a CNC staging brake set up to work like an ebrake. all it is is a master cylinder with a long handle instead of a pedal, and only pushing on the rear brakes
Old 11-28-2005, 03:02 AM   #84
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
the FD has a CNC staging brake set up to work like an ebrake. all it is is a master cylinder with a long handle instead of a pedal, and only pushing on the rear brakes
Yah, but that wasn't what they were talking about (why is your shifter so high) in the broken link pic?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:35 AM   #85
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
but i like your old setup andrew... what happened? shit was so tight man..
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 12:23 PM   #86
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i'm selling those gauges, since i got these ones for free. and these ones won't fit 3-accross in a din sized panel. once i get a daily driver i won't need the climate controls anymore, so i'll just make a panel for em around there i guess. or maybe just leave em up top. they'e easy to see there.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:19 PM   #87
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
what size were those free gauges?
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 02:04 PM   #88
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

60mm

yep

mmm hmm
Old 11-28-2005, 02:27 PM   #89
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ok shockdrifting.com came back. now i can see what pic luke posted. yeah that shifter is pretty high. we need to make a new one
Old 11-28-2005, 03:37 PM   #90
driftfactory
Zilvia Member

driftfactory is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is our set up. It's not complete but you get the idea.

driftfactory is offline   Reply With Quote