Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
XRP AN Fittings Opening Order "Group Buy"

NOTE: Collecting payments this week and next, so there is still time to get in on this.

I am in the process of becoming an authorized XRP dealer and need to make an opening order. I figure if anyone is in the market for some AN product, this could be a great opportunity for all of us. I have to place an opening order... and the bigger the order, the more I save. Which means I'm willing to pass along those savings to you guys if it helps me with a larger initial order. Now keep in mind, if it's something you need right now, then this is not going to be a good option for you. As it will take time to get everyone gathered up that's in for this and receive payment from those people so I can place the order. This would basically operate as a group buy. The prices I quote you would be the most you would spend, with the possibility of additional discounts depending on the amount of people I get to commit.

If you are not familiar with XRP, then you need to familiarize yourself! They have EVERYTHING when it comes to AN product. XRP is widely used in professional racing, NASCAR, ARCA etc. They have some very innovative product. I'm pretty sure if they don't make it, it doesn't exist. You can download their 96 page catalog here:

http://www.xrp.com/xrp_catalog.pdf

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with the XRP part #'s you need, along with quantity, color etc. I will then reply with a quote and we can go from there. Please be patient as they have thousands of part #'s that I have to search through to get you your quote. I will most likely have your quote back to you within 2-3 days. Please do not request a quote if you do not have any intentions of getting in on this opening order. Once I'm a dealer and have made the opening order, then you can flood me with the standard product quotes.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links