Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
police brutality thread

here's a good one! ten minute beatdown, rodney king style, because somebody was tipsy when the cops showed up.

Man in confrontation with Humphreys sheriff's deputies seeks release from jail | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia violent grandpa tribe
but busteds13, why don't you ever post all the nice things the police do, like rescuing kittens from storm drains and whatnot?
because this is loud noises, durr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my super sweet sixteen year old zilvia member
FUCK THE POLICE BLAH BLAH LISTEN TO RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE BRO
please don't post in this thread.

so how does everyone feel about cops being above the law and stuff? super cool how these guys at the absolute most will lose their jobs. but they probably won't.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
It is bad.

Sad face.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Spray it everywhere.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Not so much about police, but somewhat similar...

If you feel like reading some interesting stuff, you should read Trevor Paglan's book called Blank Spots on the Map. A good portion of it involves "above the law" kind of stuff.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #5
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
its also sad that states are making illegal to film police without consent.
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
here's a good one! ten minute beatdown, rodney king style, because somebody was tipsy when the cops showed up.

so how does everyone feel about cops being above the law and stuff? super cool how these guys at the absolute most will lose their jobs. but they probably won't.
actually they will be "suspended with pay"

thats what usually happens when cops break the law terribly
Chaluska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Modern day Jedis. Fuck yeah!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
DoobieS13
Zilvia Junkie

DoobieS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
kinda hard to roll over when you got probes in you..id just act like i had passed out. that would have been funny if they thought they had killed him.

my uncle is a cop.he gets to be a asshole sometimes.
DoobieS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I think it's bullshit that they get to have sirens and speed everywhere. What if I wanted sirens to pull people to the side so I fly past them! Bwhaaaaaaa

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
s13bert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13bert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13bert
thats some fucked up shit, they kept beating him with the baton, while he was being kicked, they're abusing their power....
s13bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GysyU8sCdlM

george lucas, how did you know?
Old 07-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #12
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
more disgusting indefensible shit. Anyone who argues "cops have a hard job, deal with difficult people, have to assume the worst to be safe, etc" explain to me why more and more videos like this are coming out now that dash cams and cell phones are becoming more prevalent. Ten minutes of a group of people beating and tazing a naked, handcuffed man. If a person can defend that behavior they are truly a sick individual.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:11 PM   #13
HPKMotorsports3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
HPKMotorsports3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Yea they'll get fired and hired to another city or state job like fire fighter or sanition... Well that's how we roll in NYC at least! Lol
HPKMotorsports3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:58 AM   #14
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Police Beat Homeless Fullerton Man Kelly Thomas To Death

The FBI is now investigating the incident.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
nothing of this sort surprises me
shit like this has been going on for a long time
it's just that now with newer technology it's harder to cover up

I grew up in poor Latin gang neighborhoods
and participated in fringe activities
have known gangmembers and had friends with gang relations
and the shit I've heard of is astonishing

Training Day and The Shield
those are good accurate accounts of police behaviour

aside: The Shield was based on the Rampart Police Department scandal of the early 90's
I went to High School a few blocks away
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 PM   #16
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
nothing of this sort surprises me
shit like this has been going on for a long time
it's just that now with newer technology it's harder to cover up
bingo.

msglngth
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #17
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Not brutal but misuse of authority.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI38MnpAlW4

Exception to the rule plus cool accent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFzH5Oe-YL4
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #18
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It is ironic how there are riots raging in London right now sparked by 'police brutality/harassment/profiling' or whatever people are always whining about, even though the police there is way less strict than US police.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #19
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
Not brutal but misuse of authority.
Exception to the rule plus cool accent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFzH5Oe-YL4
I was going to say, that is a PERFECT example. Cop is called to check otu wacko with open carry, and handles it well.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #20
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes I wonder how volunteer police forces would work out. jw

Personally I don't see myself ever Rodney Kinging anyone but I would pull people over daily for petty ass shit like tailgaiting and not signalling.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:25 AM   #21
stunnaben
Zilvia Addict

stunnaben is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Tailgating pisses me off, no light brake check FTW. If anything ever happens a squirrel jumped out in front of me". I don't care where you are going or how big of a hurry you are in, nothing warrants anyone riding 2 ft off my rear bumper, nothing.
stunnaben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #22
JaredP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JaredP is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
something similar happened locally not long ago. a man was hired to go to a golf course and fire off a couple shotgun rounds to scare away some birds. shows up, fires off some rounds and puts the gun back in his truck and leaves. some people got scared and called the cops (understandably). when the cops found him the man surrendered and was on the ground when one of the cops kicked him in the face without due cause. numerous bystanders had video footage and gave accounts of what happened but im pretty sure all the officer got was suspension with pay. its bullshit really. all this above the law shit is getting to be too much. its minor but im sick of seeing cops break traffic laws that im expected to abide by without good reason (no lights on/flashing etc.).

also, even when a cop is off duty they get away with shit just by flashing the badge. i know cops that have been pulled over for excessive speeding and pretty much go "ya im a cop too" and theyre let off
JaredP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #23
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Fla. police shoot, kill man carrying toy gun - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #24
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

i don't get how that could be considered police brutality. they said to drop the weapon and he didn't. they didn't know if it was real or not and they are not going to take that chance and HOPE it's not. especially in a residential area. and btw, it's not confirmed he was disabled, EVEN if he was should they take him less seriously? here's a non biased version of the story believe it or not:
Police Brutality: North Miami Beach Police Kills Man Who Wasn’t Carrying A Gun! | The HipHop Consultant

man that was unfortunatley shot and killed ...
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #25
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
there are allot of good cops

but there is just as many scumbag cops. my friends dad is a retired cop and he is one of the coolest guys I know and he is the first to say that the job tends to draw power hungry assholes who like to hurt other people.

Honestly if you see a cop pulling this shit I think it should be perfectly legal to beat their head in.
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #26
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Steven Seagal Threatened With Lawsuit Over Police Raid Taped for Reality Show (Report) - Yahoo! TV
Old 09-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #27
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
completely agree and feel $100,000 is not enough. even if the puppy was a pure pit i can't justify them killing it. if it was full grown and barking/ready to attack thats one thing, but a puppy?!. and a tank lol? that fat bastard (seagal) is a joke and it's a shame he has the title of cop. that is one incident i agree with as police brutality.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #28
Jay420sx
Leaky Injector

Jay420sx is an unknown quantity at this point
This is how it should be...
Open Carry Stop in Livermore II - YouTube
Jay420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #29
DeanGrind
Leaky Injector

DeanGrind is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DeanGrind Send a message via MSN to DeanGrind
Man faces 75 years for video taping police, along with others who have recorded police brutality.
http://youtu.be/ODIlBWbR_n4
DeanGrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #30
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meT8CJgEBQw
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote