Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2005, 03:07 PM   #1
95Kouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14 !- S14 Sr Swap Questions -!

Whats up guys...this is my first post on zilvia...so take it easy on this .

First off a little bit about the chassis so far;

I have a 95 S14 SE w/ JDM Kouki Front...10/8 Tein HE's...ES TC rod bushings...SPL Parts Subframe Spacers...30mm Alum. Z's. w/ stainless-steel lines f+r. Unfortunately it's an automatic . Yes...I know...I know...i'll convert to 5spd when i go SR...but I only paid $2,600 (USD)for a 95 s14 SE Zenki w/only 110,000k on it and then i converted it to kouki w/all Brand NEW OEM Parts. The Car Should've been painted by now...but winter came to fast an bondo work in winter time (50 F) is bad. It will be gettin painted Nissan Murano Platinum Gray W/a Black Top and a Carbon Hood (i got a BNIB Fiber Images OEM Style Hood FOR FREE)

I've only had this car for 4 Months. I NEED TO GET RID OF MY GAY ASS OFFSET WITH SOME NEW WHEELS!!!

Goals :

I'm itchin to do an SR Swap on my car, within in the next 2-3 months. My realistic power goals would be from 285 - 315 rwhp. To achieve that i plan on using FMIC, GT28R (S15 Turbo), Z MAF, 550's, and SAFC.

My Dilema:

Since this is going to be my daily driver and I live in a fuckin desert (PALMDALE, CA) i wanna be able to keep my A/C. I'm just havin a hard time deciding on which powerplant i should run...S13 BlackTop or S14 NotchTop? Will my s14 A/C compressor Bolt up to the S13 SR? Many of you guys are probably askin why does this guy wanna run an s13 motor...first off it's a little cheaper...and since i'm a mechanic i'm gonna overhaul what ever motor i get so the money saved on the moter goes to overhaul it... Second - Tuning w/ SAFC on an engine that doesn't have VTC (The S14 motor) is alot easier.

Well like i said i'm a so take it easy on me...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Just a look into my trunk...

95Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links