Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Shop Services

Old 07-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori Freelance Services (Custom Shirts, Business Cards, Logos, etc)

if you are a shop or business looking to expand your reach and would like a new logo design or a custom made shirt done for you shop featuring your shop car...DorkiDori Clothing can help make you look goooood

We offer quite a few specials that are aimed specifically at keeping your pocket book at a fair level while helping to update or maintain your image
if you are interested in DorkiDori Clothings custom services, please dont hesitate to PM.

heres a few custom designs ive done in the last few months (please excuse the poor compression quality...these are hosted on my myspace account)...

CHICAGOZ.COM HOT IMPORT NIGHT TEAM SHIRTS:

Awards Won: Best Team Appearance, Best Team Booth, Best Team Presence

TAKATA RACING TIME ATTACK TEAM *James Elterman*:

JDMCHICAGO.COM TEAM LOGO:

GT SOLUTIONS TEAM LOGO:

TEAM PROJECT X TEAM LOGO:

if you would like anything done, shoot me a PM and well see what we cant work out

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
thought i would repost this from one of my customers (james elterman from takata racing time attack team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by james elterman

I recently had the privilege of working with Lennon Franz of DorkiDori Clothing to design and produce T-Shirts for my auto racing team. In the course of my 8 years experience as a team owner I have worked with many artists, both amateur and professional. Without a doubt Lennon is one of the best I have worked with.
When working with an artist there are a number of considerations which contribute to the value of the work; professionalism, on-time delivery, and quality of the work. Lennon’s professionalism was qualified by the thoroughness with which he worked to understand my needs, a detailed quotation, and excellent follow-up throughout the process. It is often my experience with other artists that I am left in the dark and out of the loop throughout the process. Lennon’s close contact was a refreshing change. Also contributing to his professionalism was Lennon’s respect for my timing and on-time delivery of the work. Most importantly, the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Lennon has the talent, creativity, and technical expertise to produce excellent products.

It is with these considerations that I recommend Lennon Franz and DorkiDori clothing to you with complete confidence. For your T-shirt and art needs you will be enthusiastic about the result.

James Elterman
Takata Time Attack
Godspeed Motorsports Marketing

Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Good company. I just recieved my order a couple day ago and the sshirts look great...The quality seems like it gotten evan better since the last time i ordered.
THANKS
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

back up to the top

anyone need anything done?

Old 09-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

shirts for Z1 motorsports Z nationals event...sorry about the pic quality...taken with my phone

Old 10-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #6
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
We just got in an order of MitsubishiParts.NET shirts from Lennon and as always - impressed!

Thanks Again Sir!

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #7
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
Lennon just finished up our new shop shirt and is currently in production! Can't wait to get them in, look awesome!!!

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #8
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Very nice work. I plan to use u guys this spring.
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #9
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
PM sent, should be something you would like to work on.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
Finished product just in time for the TX2K10 event we are holding!! Lennon set a date and stood behind it 100%, stand up guy!!

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote