Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2022, 01:23 PM   #1
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA Chasing an old dream (EU S13)

Hey guys,

Just a short back story, my first car was an S13 that I bought when I was 16, I had it for 6 years and learned a whole lot but it spent more time in the garage than on the roads and my biggest downfall was chasing cool stuff instead of focusing on drivability and reliability. The good times were tough to beat though.

Bought a stock S13 as a daily and a Blob STi after I sold that car and had it for a year. It was fun but not really my cup of tea, owned them for a year and it's been nothing boring german family cars since then.

I'm 30 now and live in Sweden. I spent 4 years in the states (Chicago) and loved it but moved back home a year ago after my wife and I had a kid.
Life moves pretty quickly with a house, new job and baby (and another one on the way) but I just stumbled across the perfect S13 for me to work on long term and just couldn't say no despite my wife doing her best to persuade me how bad of an idea it was, lol. It's been my dream to finish what I started so many years ago.

Some pics of my old cars..

↑ First S13 when I bought it & right before I sold it ↓

↓ My stock daily driver S13

↓ My Blob STi

Now back to my current car and what this whole thread is about, a 200SX S13 from 1991 with 219,000km (roughly 135k miles) on the clock.
It's been owned and renovated by a guy that's relatively famous working on S-chassis for a looong time, like I mentioned previously I just couldn't help myself when I saw the build in a small private facebook group and bought it from him.
Now, I can't take credit for his work but I'll proudly display it and will show you guys my goals for this beautiful thing.

My goals are simple, I really just want to refine the car inside and out and make it drive really well on the street. This will never be a race or drift car.

I will update the thread with some build photos and spec list later on.

Last edited by Snilssson; 11-08-2022 at 10:06 AM..
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links