Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-28-2022, 08:19 AM   #18391
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiKev View Post
So is your take on Kouki wings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
180sx kouki wings are an abomination and Nissan should hate itself for ever having designed them the way they did! DOES NOT match the car, at all! angles and lines on it are more akin to the toupe than the hatch.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2022, 12:57 AM   #18392
LazyStance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

First login on Zilvia since 2013, heck!

Lets keep it going tho, i miss forums. F*ck FB & Insta!
Old 10-08-2022, 06:16 AM   #18393
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Make 240's purple again.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 07:43 PM   #18394
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyStance;6420521 HELLA OVERSIZED PIC[/img

First login on Zilvia since 2013, heck!

Lets keep it going tho, i miss forums. F*ck FB & Insta!

love the fatty tires.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 01:44 AM   #18395
LazyStance
Zilvia Member

LazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really niceLazyStance is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
love the fatty tires.
Haha, yeah they are 225/45-17
I originally had them on my IS200, which has bigger wheelwells. But ive got a new set of 17" GTR-sized Cr Kai's going on it soon tho, which will have 215-40 Valino Pergea's

Old 10-10-2022, 11:28 AM   #18396
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
180sx kouki wings are an abomination and Nissan should hate itself for ever having designed them the way they did! DOES NOT match the car, at all! angles and lines on it are more akin to the toupe than the hatch.
Bro...what?!

The addition of the wing to the original aero update the 180SX received at the time it came out in 1996 is what made that silhouette timeless. Side profile of that design needs the wing, without the wing it's just old.

Rules.

Last edited by soulessphoto; 10-10-2022 at 01:29 PM..
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 01:32 AM   #18397
LazyStance
Zilvia Member

Im gonna do a makeover of my S13 for next summerseason.
I was thinking GT-1 frontlip, Hotroad skirts and rear aeroparts, and on top of that i might do a Kazama-style S15 wing (centerleg delete)

I think that would look like a very cool combo, and make it a bit more "modern-ish" Type X Kouki-esque.

r00lz:
Old 10-12-2022, 01:45 PM   #18398
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-12-2022, 07:47 PM   #18399
na6miata

na6miata is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Got the car painted over the past 3 days for our reunion bbq in VA. I still don?t like the look of BN overs and fenders with the type x, but it?s not too noticeable I guess since it?s a dark color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno how i missed that when i was there, i was in the silver hcr32. Looks sweet. I work in manassas, havent seen yours around. Im usually daily driving my hatch
na6miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 06:49 AM   #18400
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Chillen with the homie

Old 10-22-2022, 02:25 AM   #18401
LazyStance
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
Oh i love that combo, the style and colors goes together perfectly. Nicely done!
Old 11-12-2022, 11:45 PM   #18402
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Does anyone have some pictures of white S13s with Kouki Aero and 17s on a car that isnt super low?
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 06:30 AM   #18403
JapanSpec

JapanSpec is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockway View Post
Been lurking for about 6 years, but never posted my 240. Figured what the hell, I guess I'll post something.

P.S. GOT DANG there are some clean S13s here
That car looks amazing! especially the extended frontlip. Do you have an IG to follow or some more pictures of the car?
JapanSpec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 11:54 PM   #18404
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
wheel fitment is completely up to a persons opinion... personally i think both cars look like shit with either wheel setup because i prefer as little camber and stretch as possible while fitting as much meat to the tire as allowed per the fenders without pulling the crap out of them or running ungodly looking wide fenders.

basically both cars are great looking, but the wheel fitment really just ruins both... however, its just my opinion

my preference, meatier tires that actually get the cars power to the ground instead of causing it to roast tires in the 300hp range

Stumbled across this post and wish it got more attention.
There are so many nice cars in this thread but it hurts my heart seeing how many of them have been thrashed or ruined by running low ass cars with super wide wheels with aggressive camber. I hope the new trend is to follow this style which is function over form
Old 02-08-2023, 02:24 PM   #18405
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Old 02-09-2023, 01:27 AM   #18406
ingmar F
Zilvia Member

ingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snilssson View Post
Stumbled across this post and wish it got more attention.
There are so many nice cars in this thread but it hurts my heart seeing how many of them have been thrashed or ruined by running low ass cars with super wide wheels with aggressive camber. I hope the new trend is to follow this style which is function over form
There is a topic for that:

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=166563 lots of inspiration if you are looking for that.
ingmar F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 01:55 PM   #18407
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingmar F View Post
There is a topic for that:

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=166563 lots of inspiration if you are looking for that.
Yea it?s a good thread, it?s a bit extreme on the other hand lol. I had wide body with 18x11 wheels too.
I wish more people aimed for functional street cars with 3-400hp
Old 03-03-2023, 06:29 PM   #18408
Zacks240sx

Zacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really niceZacks240sx is just really nice
my 240sx!

i think this will work

im new here lol
Zacks240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 07:38 AM   #18409
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Picked up a set of 17/18 avs model 5 a few weeks back. Car is dirty AF
17x9 +22 18x9 +10

Old 04-25-2023, 11:56 AM   #18410
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have been a member since 03 and this is my first time being able to post in this thread.

Fresh out of paint!

Old 05-06-2023, 08:23 AM   #18411
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^^ I like that but it definitely belongs in the aftermarket aero thread

snags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 11:44 AM   #18412
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
^^ I like that but it definitely belongs in the aftermarket aero thread

Ooops. You are right. I do have kouki aero for my car though as well. Its my back up in case my fiberglass aero get messed up.

Old 07-17-2023, 09:20 PM   #18413
mothon
Zilvia Addict

New Wheels!

Old 07-18-2023, 10:14 AM   #18414
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
New Wheels!

Classic! I love it.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:23 AM   #18415
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Just realized I posted in the wrong thread again. Sorry guys.

le_180sx
Old 07-23-2023, 10:21 AM   #18416
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei

Last edited by 180sxdrifter; 08-07-2023 at 09:00 AM..
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:42 AM   #18417
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Does anyone have an example of a car sporting Sexy Style rear & sides w/ Kouki/Hot Road/Ezo-Ism front?

aaand rules:
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 11:46 PM   #18418
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

OEM front bumper, rep FRP rest of the way. Got the wing laying around too.

Old 02-09-2024, 11:59 AM   #18419
CMann1010

CMann1010 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know nobody uses this anymore, but I've been waiting for the chance to finally be able to post my car in the kouki aero thread for years.

Maybe it'll be all one color in another few years :^)
CMann1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 04:51 PM   #18420
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Looks like it'll be worth the wait!