Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 02-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #31
jumboflan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jumboflan has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
RWD wins every situation. But sometimes when someone comes from an entire( short experience for some here) experience on FWD then you are bound to get some fail moments.If you don't know how to handle a skid from wet weather or whatever and a slight curve. you'll 180 and spin out everytime. this happened to my co-worker in the mid early 90's he told me he was just a teenageer and didn't know how to steer out a skid. He braked and his buick grand national. wrecked on the highway. It happened again to my brother's worker early last year. He did not know how to handle a slight curve in the road (highway)and wet weather. He braked and didn't apply throttle. He got scared...short story... he ate a wall, tore the front passenger shock tower off. So, I know of two people who at it in RWD cause they were used to FWD cars their whole lives.
jumboflan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #32
driftertim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
driftertim is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftertim Send a message via MSN to driftertim
Wet situations and a locked (even open diff ) rear end can put an experienced driver in a wall as well, not that experience is not key, even going off throttle harshly can send the read end shifting out in rwd. Its when you have experience n can predict the cars moves.