Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Shop Services

Old 02-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Need Fender Rolling? You found US!!!

Are you in need of FENDER ROLLING? PLEASE give us as a call at our Toll Free # : (888)977-TIRE. We also SHAVE FENDERS!!!! Get those CARS ready for SUMMER. Our "TECHNICIANS" have 15+ years working on automobiles they take their time and do the work PROPERLY. Everything is scheduled so they can designate their time on one car at a time. No worries this is common procedure, So we do it the correct way and have a "PROFESSIONAL ROLLER". We also got a gnarly heat gun. So hit us up or PM us, So we can schedule you in and take those rubbing issues off your hands.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
crunkride
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
crunkride is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pics of your work would be awesome for people to see the quality of your work - just a thought (if I was closer I know I would)...
crunkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:15 AM   #3
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkride View Post
Pics of your work would be awesome for people to see the quality of your work - just a thought (if I was closer I know I would)...
+1 to this. Pictures are worth quite a lot of words.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Okay Thanks for the heads up. We appreciate the feed back. Will post picks of the next car we do.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:50 PM   #5
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Here is an S14 that we got do. More picture will come. Thanks Guys

Old 02-14-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

We got the privilege to shave this beautiful LS400 last night.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:54 AM   #7
frmdabak187
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
frmdabak187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hey guys i can vouch for this business! Jonathan and his team do a great job and do not take any short cuts! Here is my official Review Thread for this exact business!

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=573743

Here is a little teaser in case your to lazy to click the Link..

Great quality + Great Prices... Very honest and reliable work.
Thanks Jonathan & Oscar!
frmdabak187 is offline   Reply With Quote