Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:51 AM   #1
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Genki Style Global Domination Project - PART 3!!!!

For those of you who missed out on the 1st OG status sticker - pwnt

The few unlucky ones who didnt get a piece of the limited edition of 30 sticker run - pwnt

The mass of people who cant get enough of the rapidly growing ever so popular Genki Style Global Domination Project - WIN!!!!!!! *pops confetti and marching band*

300 of these ever so lovable penguins are cocked, locked and ready to rock.

4 year outdoor rating
Laminated to protect the design from weather/dirt/ect
Die Cut around entire design *not like last run that was around the dimension*
5 color printed directly on to the vinyl
5 1/2in tall x 4 3/4in wide

I got alot of feedback from the people, asking if the penguin was supposed to have a thin white boarder. Originally the boarder was a mistake.....but I loved it. It made the design stand out on anything you put it on. This time around there is virtually no white boarder. The vinyl is also a weeeeeeeeee bit thinner than the last 2 runs.

$5.50 shipped anywhere in the US. You can send payment via paypal [email protected]

Or visit www.genkistyle.com and place your order directly

Genki Style has grown to epic proportions. I am still finding my design popping up on peoples cars. You all have been nothing but supportive, and I thank you. I got 300 to push this time around. Tell your friends, family, bosses, animals, hobos, women, children, stuffed animals, and anyone who wants to rock one of the fastest growing motorsports lifestyle to date. Rock Genki Style with pride, hole your head up high and show your true colors.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
Phoenix_95
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Phoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You've got money!
Phoenix_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:16 AM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Awesome guy.

No need for introduction.

Genki Style made me quit crack it's that powerful.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #4
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
All orders have been put on hold! I found a major flaw in every piece, and have been talking with the printing company to see what we can do to remedy this. Everything looks good as far as a exchange for better pieces. I can put your orders on hold as you send them in or refund the people who have already paid....its your choice. Thank you all for your patience.

TJ
Old 08-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
Let us know how this turns out.
I want one. I'll try to get you pics of the one on my buddies Ae86
Old 08-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #6
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

The shop is more than willing to work with me on this mishap. I should be getting new ones cut personally by the shop owner. NO word yet on when I will be recieving them but you all will be the first to know.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:52 PM   #7
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

BOOOOOOYA! I am now in posession of 300 proper pieces. The orders that were put on hold have been processed. Now flood me with orders, try to overwork me, try to make me lose track of doing this all by myself. I CANT STOP WONT STOP!!!!!!!! You all have been begging me for these. The way I see if I have 300 eager and willing people to hear from very soon.

www.genkistyle.com to place the order, or paypal me directly [email protected]
Old 08-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
OMG OMG

Thank goodness its back on I was soooo lost with out Genki Style.

I heart Genki Style.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Yo the smaller helmet sized ones are being talked about right now. I will let you know asap though
Old 08-29-2007, 05:15 PM   #10
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
Yo the smaller helmet sized ones are being talked about right now. I will let you know asap though
OMG that response was really really quick.

Your awesome. See look at the great customer service and great instant responses. THank you so much sir.

Oh man I wasted my 3,000th post on you.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #11
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

bwahahahahahaha just another reason that I own you
Old 08-29-2007, 07:36 PM   #12
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sweet! i just ordered 2 from your website, these stickers own lol, gonna be the only sticker on my car...
Old 08-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #13
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

wow, I am honored. I expect a picture for the website. I am updating all that right now.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:29 PM   #14
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

WEEKEND SPECIAL!

All orders placed before Monday 5:00pm EST

Every penguin you order I will pair it with a free penguin. Meaning you order 1 penguin I send you two.....you order 5 penguins I send you 10......rinse and repeat.

You read correctly, and if you didnt I will splain it again. I will send you one free sticker for every penguin you order. Now you can rock 2 of the most bangin designs to hit motorsports since naked lady mudflaps

Place your order via paypal directly [email protected] or go to www.genkistyle.com to order up.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #15
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I think Kevin talked to you about these. Hit me up on AIM. KK

Lisa

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:04 PM   #16
YucA
Leaky Injector

YucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of light
YucA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #17
Phoenix_95
Leaky Injector

Phoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enough
I got my penguins in today...thanks very much
Phoenix_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:44 PM   #18
zenki_bodon

zenki_bodon is making a name for him/her selfzenki_bodon is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgy240 View Post
Let us know how this turns out.
I want one. I'll try to get you pics of the one on my buddies Ae86
Joe, you mean me?

Bump, send me some for this weekend!! BIG meet this weekend dude!
zenki_bodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:11 PM   #19
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
also got my penguins today...thanx man
Old 09-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #20
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

All orders have been processed. Sorry for the delay, I totally forgot it was a holiday weekend. It usually heats up at work during those times. I had a pretty good turnout for the BOGO deal. Had a bout 25 orders that all got free penguins!!

Hmm....thinking what else I can do for specials and whatnot. Anyhow, bump for me, bump for genki style, bump for greatness

We do have a myspace, feel free to add us.

http://www.myspace.com/bestofkeywest
Old 09-10-2007, 04:31 PM   #21
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Wow.....last batch was mostly international. Glad to see that we are really going global. Finland, Japan, Canada, Australia all have penguins. I still need pictures guys, the website is on hold until I get enough pictures to update it.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #22
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

YAY!!!!!!!! 100 penguins ordered, 200 left to find homes. Keep the support coming guys. Bumpity bump bump
Old 09-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #23
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
depending on what i have left after the weekend ill see if i can get one..
Old 09-12-2007, 03:05 PM   #24
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

If you cant afford a $5.50 sticker after the weekend man lemme and ill shoot you a 20 for food
Old 09-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #25
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I would buy one.. but I don't have paypal
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #26
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Send him a money order! And BTW, I sent my payment on Monday for four penguins. My gf will rock one on her S14 and I on my hatch! Can't wait to get them!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #27
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

if you all wanna set up other means of payment, shoot me a PM
Old 09-22-2007, 01:29 AM   #28
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

about 150 gone, WOOT IM AT TEH HALFWAY MARK!
Old 09-22-2007, 02:00 AM   #29
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
We got ours today....be prepared! haha. It is gonna be in some unusual ass spot....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #30
jc_rps13
Zilvia Member

jc_rps13 is making a name for him/her selfjc_rps13 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to jc_rps13
I picked mine up down in kw! 4 of them! lemme know when you guys have another autox down there.