Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #121
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
hmmm.....maybe ill pull it off then
Old 06-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #122
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Send me my sticker biotch! The one with the penguin bitchslapping the cone, NOW! I already sent payment!
Old 06-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #123
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
lol ima make you wait
Old 06-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #124
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I will hunt you down and murder you by stoning you with sportmaxes in honda sizes and offsets! Nah, just messin.......or AM I?
Old 06-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #125
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I never know with you ill throw them out tomorrow guys than you for your orders
Old 07-01-2008, 05:54 AM   #126
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I just got back in the states and I saw a nice emblem with "Thank You" on the back of it.

Stickers look awesome man!! but I won't put it on my car until I get some exterior work done to it. But either way, awesome sticker!!! I may buy more cuz they are bad ass.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #127
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I just thought of something.....its Genki Styles Anniversary. Damn ive been around 3 years already with Genki Style.

*pops confetti*
Old 07-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #128
nu_born
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
working on this right now. im thinking red metal flake under white or silver font

it will most likely be a layered piece (2 different vinyl colors) because the font im using is pretty intricate. when I get it finalized I will work out pricing.
limitededitionGenkiStyleanniversaryvinylftw...do it
Old 07-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #129
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

omg......thats a great fucking idea!
Old 07-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #130
nu_born
Leaky Injector

nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
you know what to do...go ahead and put me down for two of those beetches when you get'em done, no matter the price...
Old 07-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #131
khmerpimpin
Zilvia Member

khmerpimpin is making a name for him/her selfkhmerpimpin is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to khmerpimpin
it's been a long time, whats up with my decals bro?
Old 07-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #132
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

the ones that were shot back have been remailed with the proper postage.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #133
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

please buy genki gtyle stickers
Old 07-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #134
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
hey im waiting to get some money to order a few from you if u can save me 2 of the old ones and 2 of the new ones thanks =) ill pm you as soon as i get the money to send the payment... ill try to get it before the end of the month

thanks =)
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #135
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I should have some left so no worries

I did it dirty with puss and boots.......how can you resist that face
Old 07-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #136
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

dayum puss worked out.....6 orders shipped today, enjoy them guys
Old 07-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #137
nu_born
Leaky Injector

got mine in the other day, freakin' shweet...i'll try and get a pic up tomorrow
Old 07-19-2008, 01:01 AM   #138
nu_born
Leaky Injector

Old 07-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #139
JustShiftBoots.com
Custom and OEM shift boots!

Location: Originally started in Ayase, Japan...now in southern california
JustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfection
uhmmmm *poke* where is my new genki?
Old 07-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #140
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

you didnt rape Japan with penguins.......no new genki for you
Old 07-19-2008, 01:52 AM   #141
JustShiftBoots.com
Custom and OEM shift boots!

Location: Originally started in Ayase, Japan...now in southern california
JustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfectionJustShiftBoots.com is close to perfection
Quote:
you didnt rape Japan with penguins.......no new genki for you
psshhhh.... see if I ever sew anything for you again....

jk jk *hugs*
Old 07-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #142
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustShiftBoots.com View Post
psshhhh.... see if I ever sew anything for you again....

jk jk *hugs*
I love you shiftboots.com

*see that meph she all up on the kwkouki neener neener neeeeeener*
Old 07-20-2008, 06:21 AM   #143
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Fine, here you go...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 07-20-2008, 01:39 PM   #144
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Oh Shit..oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Shit!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #145
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all orders shipped. LEts get more orders out there
Old 07-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #146
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
I would order if you would give me one for free...
Old 07-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #147
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

order like 10 and ill shoot you a free one
Old 07-22-2008, 11:16 PM   #148
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Ill buy 10 and put them on my turbo back housing. You gunna be at the Countyline event?

Quote:
order like 10 and ill shoot you a free one
Old 07-22-2008, 11:18 PM   #149
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
I will hunt you down and murder you by stoning you with sportmaxes in honda sizes and offsets! Nah, just messin.......or AM I?
That's some funny shit HAHA, thats the Jokers nightmare right there. LOL.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #150
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

ok, back form the post office AGAIN! My mailers are now non machineable class, and I have extra postage to GUARANTEE they will get there *yea right* im gonna try these new more expensive stamps, If these fuck up then I do not know what to say. I am yet to get a consistent answer from the USPS.

Oh well, all orders are shipped, thank you all very much