Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
HKS F-CON destroyed in seconds with FN Five-seveN

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Some one offer me $50 for the whole HKS set up and it will be yours, just pay the additional shipping. If not there will be a video soon of me shooting it with my new Five-seveN....seriously!

HKS F-CON and GCC destroyed in seconds! - YouTube

HKS FCON destroyed in seconds! Video 2/2 - YouTube

Spent $800 (total) on this stuff. The HKS FCON was $500, the HKS GCC $200, and the carbon fiber coil pack cover for SR20DET was $75. Long story short I couldn't sell the HKS stuff for $50. I could not use it because it needs to be tuned with software i don't have, HKS authorized shops do. Had it for about seven years. Angered me every time I saw it! So it was time to take care of that. The carbon piece is from Chaser Aero aka aerokits.net. Picture on the site shows it already drilled to bolt on. It came to me with no holes drilled in it. Picture on site shows holes already. They said it was not drilled any more and that the best way to hold it is Velcro. Sales rep said that way I can easily access my coils/plugs. That is bs cause adhesive does not like to stick in hot environment. I tried it anyway and after a five minute drive it was in my exhaust manifold. Then I tried my best to drill holes in it, let's just say I am not a carbon fiber worker and it is trash now. I contacted them (prior to drilling) and they said all they could possibly do is give me some money off of another product of theirs. I took a $75 dollar loss cause I didn't want to spend more money on another shit product.