Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-07-2024, 08:34 AM   #1
suppjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
suppjoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1987 325i 5sp SEDAN (E30)

Mostly just wanted to post on Zilvia again.

Listing my E30 for sale. Car came to me in running driving condition - drove it home to Macon from Chattanooga with no issues. That said, a good amount of work has been done under my ownership including the following:

- New front control arms including ball joints, bushings, lollipops with M3 style bushings, new sway bar end links,
- Silvers NeoMax coilovers
- Z3 rack, new inner and outer tie rods, Garagistic install kit
- Dinan short shifter, Garagistic shifter bushing kit and DSSR, shifts feel KRISPY
- New fuel tank, both pumps replaced, new fuel filter and soft lines bc I am anxious
- 304 stainless 2.5" exhaust from header back. Used a MagnaFlow cat and a Borla dual exit muffler. Sounds good but not annoying (I daily this at the moment)
- New rad fan and fan clutch

Overall in great condition for its age but has several dings and other cosmetic imperfections. I'd consider it to be a very solid 10-footer. I would like to emphasize that this car has zero rust and. Nada. The interior is original comfort in cardinal red and looks pretty good save for the pictured tear in driver seat bolster and rear armrest. Dash is mint with zero cracks or bubbling. Roughly 187,1XX miles give or take at the time of writing.

Car is located in Atlanta, GA. Title is a clean GA title in my name. I am asking $8,000.00

suppjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links