Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-27-2010, 06:16 AM   #961
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
I really don't understand what is so hard about posting factory two-tones here? Everyone posts their homemade rattlecan cars and then gets butthurt when they get flamed.

Also, cream yellow > all.
tr4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #962
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's not OEM, so I won't post pictures, but you guys need to see this-

Farm of minds: Drift 240
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #963
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
its pretty cool, its kind of a take off on the JDM white/champagne 2 tone but the white is whiter and the champagne is darker.

Overall I think its pretty cool. But the interior gives me motion sickness.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #964
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Not gonna lie I think it is pretty cool as well trying the JDM 2 tone there, but like Wake said the interior and wheels is the place where he fails. But it still is nice though.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #965
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
It's not OEM, so I won't post pictures, but you guys need to see this-
I would say it deserves to be posted in here so I will do it.
Its a good example of how you can do something 98% right and still fail. Im too much of a purist to throw a chevy V8 in my nissan (personally woulda gone VH/VK) but aesthetically its pretty on point. Im not sure about the bright white top tho, I think I like the pearl white better.
In addition, the body kit does not flow whatsoever, he either needs different sides or a more aggressive front and rear. Like a Bomex rear valance or something would look great.
I really like the headlights and plan on doing the same and I like the fact that he painted the interior 2tone as well.

S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 09-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #966
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
that car would look much better with differant wheels.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #967
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^ Seriously, all that awesomness on diamond racing steelies
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #968
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
that car is super sexy...other then ^^ lol. (and it needs the rear bumper lol)
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #969
nisco
Zilvia Junkie

nisco is an unknown quantity at this point
I know the picture looks crappy but bare with it lol
Found this in an old phone of mine today

and a few pics of my old seafoam coupe when I first got it.

Then before I sold it

Old 10-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #970
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Rule number 1 of coupe club, get rid of the 3rd brake light.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #971
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
I don't think there is anything wrong with DR steelies, I personally think they look good on a car with pop-ups and nice flares. I wouldn't of used them though on that car with the over fenders and the instant gentlemen kit on the front though.
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #972
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
They're gay esp when you spend all that money on your car and cheap out on wheels..should have finished big.. its like going all night long to just not finish and go limp.. should have gone big or go home..anyways back to topic. More 2 tones!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #973
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawandrifter87 View Post
They're gay esp when you spend all that money on your car and cheap out on wheels..should have finished big.. its like going all night long to just not finish and go limp.. should have gone big or go home..anyways back to topic. More 2 tones!
why does it have to be about cheaping out? Why can't that just be his style preference? Personally, I think deep steelies look good on a lot of cars, regardless of how much they cost.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #974
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
why does it have to be about cheaping out? Why can't that just be his style preference? Personally, I think deep steelies look good on a lot of cars, regardless of how much they cost.
they make it look like it belongs in NASCAR
Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #975
Wake
Premium Member

I think they look good on some cars. but not that one.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #976
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
More progress on the car, baby steps.

From this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
This is my little gem, she will soon be torn down to bare body and completely rebuilt, retaining two tone of course.

Color of car: Platinum Blue Metallic/Dark Gray Metallic
Build date: 12/88
original transmission: Autotragic
sunroof: NO
HUD: NO
wing: NO
State: Michigan now

To this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Anyone remember this little beater? Got her back on the road this weekend.
And now this......

Still a work in progress, going to paint in a few weeks, back stock colors of course. And please ignore the 4x4 status, I had to drive it a good distance and Michigan roads suck.
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #977
Wake
Premium Member

I think 2tones look sooooooooooooo much better with OEM aero.

+ million invisi reps for you.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-02-2010, 04:15 AM   #978
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I think every 240 looks better with oem aero or none at all.
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #979
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhed View Post
I think every 240 looks better with oem aero or none at all.

YESS THANK YOU. they look like space ships with aero, having a stock clean car with little to no aero is awesome.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #980
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Another car stuck in the 80's.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #981
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
I would say it deserves to be posted in here so I will do it.
Its a good example of how you can do something 98% right and still fail. Im too much of a purist to throw a chevy V8 in my nissan (personally woulda gone VH/VK) but aesthetically its pretty on point. Im not sure about the bright white top tho, I think I like the pearl white better.
In addition, the body kit does not flow whatsoever, he either needs different sides or a more aggressive front and rear. Like a Bomex rear valance or something would look great.
I really like the headlights and plan on doing the same and I like the fact that he painted the interior 2tone as well.
LOL! At first I didn't even notice it was white until I read your post instead of skimming and looking at the pictures.
I think it just needs a full Instant Gentleman kit or just rear valances and it would be perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
that car would look much better with differant wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
Actually I think it is way better because of the wheel choice
Old 10-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #982
INVSBL
Leaky Injector

INVSBL is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread has done a great job of making me love a 2 tone sil, and i own a genuine kouki :S

couple of my pics of the australian 2 tone thats been thrown up here a couple times,

Old 10-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #983
Wake
Premium Member

OMG there is a heaven! and it has sexy S-cars.

That is seriously immaculate. There are very few cars that I can say have a build style I appreciate, but every aspect of that car is on point.

Fuck it, Im moving to austrailia.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #984
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Toss some rear valances on that thing. It would really help tie it together.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #985
JZ33
Zilvia Member

JZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
these are all beautiful! i know they are rare but how did it take you guys to find one? im looking to get one...
JZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #986
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If were craving a 2-tone so much, I'd just get a regular coupe and copy the scheme. No need to sweat its originality. This ain't Barrett Jackson, baby! Whoooooh!
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #987
fightinchunk
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fightinchunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sexxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 10-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #988
EviLGen1uS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (19)
EviLGen1uS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Last edited by EviLGen1uS; 10-07-2010 at 12:01 AM..
EviLGen1uS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #989
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
very nice. now all you need is some rear valences.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #990
EviLGen1uS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (19)
EviLGen1uS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Thanks for the kind words =)
EviLGen1uS is offline   Reply With Quote