Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #571
chitown240SX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
chitown240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pics of s14 kouki with version select V3 or origin aggressive body kit + front and rear fender roll.
thanks
chitown240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #572
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
anybody have pictures of a chuki S13 with a pignose lip, sideskirts and any rear aftermarket bumper?

thanks
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:48 PM   #573
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
anybody have pictures of a chuki S13 with a pignose lip, sideskirts and any rear aftermarket bumper?

thanks

not my car an cant see back bumper but it looks sick
Old 01-30-2008, 12:00 AM   #574
Turbo24sxt

Turbo24sxt is making a name for him/her selfTurbo24sxt is making a name for him/her self
anyone have a pic of the Rays Eng. Victrix wheels on a kouki s14 with oem aero??

Turbo24sxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:36 AM   #575
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
not my car an cant see back bumper but it looks sick
not really what i was looking for since I already have both the lip and sideskirts.

Im just trying to see how an aftermarket rear bumper would flow with both. thanks anyways
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #576
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Anyone got pictures of an s13 that has been two-toned from the body line rather than the lower portion of the car? ( you know the usual way)
Old 01-30-2008, 01:11 AM   #577
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Steele View Post
Why you gotta be so cocky for ? It looks good to me, because doesn't open all the way since the headlamp is short in height. The lamp has a projector in it, so that can be retrofitted for an hid projector. I found one with enough looking.

MAN, FUCKE THE SLEEPY LAMP B/S

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SILVIA 180 TO DATE. KUDOS TO THE FENDER/ SKIRT/WHEEL BALANCING. NOT TO MENTION THE HOOD/ SPOILER SYSTEM.

BEAUTIFUL. ABSOLUTELY. THIS HAS FAST & FURIOUS (THE TRUTH) WRITTEN ALL OVER IT, LOL.

SOMEONE PROVIDE MORE INFO. .. .
Old 01-30-2008, 01:19 AM   #578
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dam that 180 is sicksauce =p
Old 01-30-2008, 01:21 AM   #579
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
this is the pic request thread, not the identify this thread.

Caps lock = fail.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:47 AM   #580
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NI_YON_Zenki View Post
MAN, FUCKE THE SLEEPY LAMP B/S

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SILVIA 180 TO DATE. KUDOS TO THE FENDER/ SKIRT/WHEEL BALANCING. NOT TO MENTION THE HOOD/ SPOILER SYSTEM.

BEAUTIFUL. ABSOLUTELY. THIS HAS FAST & FURIOUS (THE TRUTH) WRITTEN ALL OVER IT, LOL.

SOMEONE PROVIDE MORE INFO. .. .

Knock your self out, but not the thread kthx.

www.garagemak.com/
David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:08 AM   #581
SINxSELEKTAH
Zilvia Member

SINxSELEKTAH has a spectacular aura aboutSINxSELEKTAH has a spectacular aura aboutSINxSELEKTAH has a spectacular aura aboutSINxSELEKTAH has a spectacular aura aboutSINxSELEKTAH has a spectacular aura aboutSINxSELEKTAH has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to SINxSELEKTAH
ninja edit: idk about those NSX lights
SINxSELEKTAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #582
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
not really what i was looking for since I already have both the lip and sideskirts.

Im just trying to see how an aftermarket rear bumper would flow with both. thanks anyways
Look for jookybanana's profile and I think he has his site's link on there. He has a bunch of pictures of his car back when he started modding it to the way it is now.

He used to only have Vertex sides and rear, I think, and had the Chuki front w/ pignose lip.

It doesn't look very good IMO, but you asked, thus I am just providing you w/ info.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #583
Sag3r
Leaky Injector

Sag3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics of a S13 hatch on Rays Victrix wheels
Sag3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #584
ASIA
Zilvia Member

ASIA has a spectacular aura aboutASIA has a spectacular aura aboutASIA has a spectacular aura aboutASIA has a spectacular aura aboutASIA has a spectacular aura aboutASIA has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ASIA
pics of a chuki coupe with kouki sideskirts
ASIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #585
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
anyone have pics of a hatch with a silvia frontend with a pignose lip, pdm sides, pdm rear lip?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #586
moonshinekouki
Zilvia Junkie

moonshinekouki is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys white kouki with blakced out headlights
and with jsut blacked out corner lights
Old 01-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #587
gunmetalrps
Leaky Injector

gunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay01_brown View Post
anyone have pics of 240 with all black watenabi's or rota rb's?
does mine count?
gunmetalrps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:00 AM   #588
osiriskidd

osiriskidd is an unknown quantity at this point
pictures of tinted s14 zenki tails?

trying to see if it looks clean enough before i get kouki lights.
osiriskidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:57 PM   #589
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
anyone have a pic of a white s13 with white advan RG2? i want to see if white wheels on a white car would be weird, so any white rim would be ok too.
mkiv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:04 PM   #590
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
I need a pic of a b52 bomber silhouette.
kind of like this http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...vector_jpg.jpg

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #591
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkiv98 View Post
anyone have a pic of a white s13 with white advan RG2? i want to see if white wheels on a white car would be weird, so any white rim would be ok too.
Jookybanana ran some white TE37s on his white S13 coupe for a bit. Look for his site from his profile. He has pics of his car from the beginning of his build to recent pics all on there.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #592
jay01_brown

jay01_brown is an unknown quantity at this point
any got pics of 240s with sport max red/black polished lip rims???
jay01_brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:13 PM   #593
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay01_brown View Post
hey anyone got pics of a black 240sx with black/polished lip watanabe rims/rota rb/konig rewinds?
Thanks for all ur help.. lookin for a visual

Jay
I posted pics on pg. 18. Scroll down to the bottom.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #594
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I need a pick of 205 40 17s and 215 40 17s stretched on 8.5 inch wide wheels, doesn't matter what they are on, i just need to see the amount of stretch from them both to see what I want. Leaning toward federal 595s both ways.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #595
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Different tire manufacturers will measure sizes differently, so u may want to specify a brand/model of tire
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #596
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #597
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
anyone have a pic of some ssr type-c's in anthracite on a 240sx??? 18's preferrably
Old 02-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #598
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Heys guys.. ive searched around and i just cant seem to find the pic of the flat black S15 w/ the matching flat black wheels (including the lip) if you guys can get that for me it would be grand. =) I also believe there was a Porsche with that same scheme.. thank you again.
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:31 AM   #599
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
rauh welt

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:16 AM   #600
Jay Shev

Jay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-known
Ladies/Gents- I am looking for a pic or two of a Kouki w/ 5Zigen Sports Engine wheels (Either hyper black or Gloss Black). A Chargespeed body kit would be nice to see with those wheels, but I may have to do some PSing for that. Thanks guys!