Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-10-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
SLO240

Trader Rating: (0)
SLO240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
!!STOLEN!! 1993 240SX in San Diego (UTC)

Ok guys, just a heads up, my '93 240sx was stolen from my apt. complex last night (Sept. 8th). Maroon hatchback with eibach sportlines and AGXes. Sirius Satellite system and a Pioneer amp for my 6x9s to go with my pioneer 5x7's. Rear seat was removed to make room for moving and everything else was stock. I'm pretty pissed right now cause the odo was 200 miles from hitting 100k Anyways, if you guys see any dropped maroon 240s around the SD area could you let me know? Police and insurance have pretty much told me there's nothing they can do but scan the impound lots. I'd appreciate it, thanks! I'll try to hunt down some picks... Stupid theives..
They stole my car and then used it to break into another car 3 miles away. They also got $300 in cash I was going to use to open a bank account today (recently moved into the area) and all my CDs.
License plate was 3TZT374.
Rear driver panel paint is fading, spoiler and rear bumper paint is fading. Front licence plate is bent. Has eibach and sportline stickers on the rear quarter windows, and a sirius antanae on the roof.
My cell phone# is 805 801 9391 if anyone sees any leads.
SLO240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Anybody see a pattern here?

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #3
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^^no? care to point it out?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:30 PM   #4
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
i think the pattern that he is trying to point out is that recently 240s have been getting jacked from SD and im sure ive seen another post were a 240 got broken into inside a apartment complex.

good luck with getting your 240 back
OdessaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:36 PM   #5
wingsnthangs
Zilvia Junkie

wingsnthangs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wingsnthangs
Being a car enthusiast in SD sucks. Hope you get your car back.

As I suggested: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=88915
wingsnthangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:13 PM   #6
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
call sirius and see if there's any way they can track the receiver if its being used.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:12 AM   #7
.::SR20_240::.
BANNED

.::SR20_240::. is on the path to ruin.::SR20_240::. is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to .::SR20_240::.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan
call sirius and see if there's any way they can track the receiver if its being used.
that's what i was gonna suggest.
.::SR20_240::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 03:37 AM   #8
dog3gtr
Leaky Injector

dog3gtr is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn another thief in SD???

WTF man! What the hell w/ 240 and SD!
I have Green S14 and am being so nervous..
I'm living on Vision Dr. which is a half mile away from Police Station near UCSD East Parking lot..
Despite of I live near the Police Station, I often see cars w/ broken windows and stolen audios...
IT SUCKS seriously..

I will keep my eyes open..
dog3gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 04:00 AM   #9
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
caoboys s13 is maroon so is DP michelle and now this one.... thats the pattern
infinitexsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 05:47 PM   #10
ballr858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ballr858 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn i wish i could garage my car.
ballr858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 02:53 AM   #11
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
I am sorry to hear this and i am watch out at riverside area.

so far the pattern seems
1. San Diego
2. weak security

here is my interpretion...
color might be an association key..but i doubt since he said the molfol took his car and break into other 3 cars down the street. I think another reason might be because 240sx have frame less window, which is easier to break in? nowadays to find a 240sx had some goodies in the car is very good. especial he had sirus radio antenna, that is a indication that he must had some upgrade, at least he is the kind of people would spend some money on the car?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 11:38 PM   #12
JuJuBee
Zilvia Member

JuJuBee is an unknown quantity at this point
this is fucking bulllshit

im moving to san diego this week too
JuJuBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 11:54 PM   #13
sickdoode
Leaky Injector

sickdoode is an unknown quantity at this point
I had 2 240's stolen from me right in front of my house last winter and recently i just bought a pos civic beater... it was broken into last week but nothing of value to take so i guess they left it alone. Did mess up my window tho. I'm sure it's the same pricks. Cops and authority aren't going to do shit. They can lay trap cars, but catching the thieves is the least of their concerns. These assholes are probably laughing their asses off reading these posts while selling the parts in the for sale section. Life's unfair, i accept it.
sickdoode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 11:48 AM   #14
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
san diego is filled with thieves. they cant help it. all you need to do is get a really good alarm and lojack or something. take all the precations and you'll be fine. but good luck trying to find your car.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote