Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #421
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Since I got laid off from work I had to give my laptop back. So I got this.

This wasn't really a purchase per say, but my old frame was cracked. Eastern warrantied the old frame so now I have some thing to do with my new found free time, instead of buying new car parts.
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #422
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva

1985 toyota pickup turbo, no front mount yet though, same color and style.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #423
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Did those things come stock turbo? or is it a 1J/7M?

rules
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #424
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
nah, some came stock turbo.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #425
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to svensko
Indeed, very few came with 22-RTEs that put out around 130 HP and 180 lb/ft if I recall correctly. I have one sitting at my dad's house for my 85 Celica GT-S. They were also found in the 85-86 4Runners I believe.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #426
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I <3 chickfila

allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #427
silent_treatment
Zilvia Junkie

silent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfectionsilent_treatment is close to perfection
[quote=lil240sx95;2410206]
silent_treatment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #428
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
^ Fail

scary as fawk.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:01 AM   #429
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
WTF they actual put a 18+ rating on dead space lol no way
ClutchKickThatBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:04 AM   #430
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Still need a damn helmet for next year
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:27 AM   #431
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
I'd post a pic but it'd be NSFW and Lisa would ban me...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #432
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Are you putting $4000 at a potential risk to make a couple hundred?

Serious question.

Yeah, in a volatile market like this, that doesn't impress me. It could just as easily have gone the other way.

I mean, someone can tell themselves that "yo-yoing" stocks works consistently, but it's a lie. It's luck.

Hell, I bought an S13 for $800 awhile back and sold it for $2400 3 days later. That's quick profit, and at least the risk is minimal because the underlying asset is really worth something. Arbitrage wins, speculation loses.

This is why I don't fox with public securities markets beyond really long-term holds, the markets are too efficient. Arbitrage opportunities, which should always be the ultimate goal, are always more prevalent in less efficient markets.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #433
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomas23 View Post
DeWalt i'd return in a jiffy!
Returned my Dewalt and finally purchased a B&M short shifter and a Twin Task 2L flashlight
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #434
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection

185/70/14, bishez.

EDIT: whoops. size typo.

Last edited by lucky7; 11-21-2008 at 08:28 PM..
lucky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:07 PM   #435
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #436
victorw210
Zilvia Member

victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices

chikfila also
victorw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #437
SaintlyCharBoy
Premium Member

SaintlyCharBoy is making a name for him/her selfSaintlyCharBoy is making a name for him/her selfSaintlyCharBoy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to SaintlyCharBoy Send a message via AIM to SaintlyCharBoy Send a message via Yahoo to SaintlyCharBoy
Old 11-21-2008, 10:44 PM   #438
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
^ nice

I just went the gas station and bought some of these: sooo good
Old 11-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #439
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Deliciously refreshing!!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #440
victorw210
Zilvia Member

victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices

made a good weekend

whats a good beer i havent had much and looking for something thats good
victorw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #441
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240

Good as fuck!! I love this stuff. I bought three of them highly overpriced in a gas station, just cuz I cant find it in this backwards fuckass town
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #442
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorw210 View Post

made a good weekend

whats a good beer i havent had much and looking for something thats good
New Castle is the shit
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #443
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda

SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #444
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #445
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
got all 4 of them finally. should look dope when its dumped on the ground.

(the mudflaps)
Old 11-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #446
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
LETS SEE....

(It also came with a copy of lego Indiana Jones and kung fu panda)

(Picking up part two this Friday)

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #447
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

<- 96 of them to be exact for 65 bucks

5 of these...

And gonna pick up a few bottles of Champagne too
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #448
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Pioneer USA - Pioneer
and last week I ordered the adapter plates for the front doors of an S13

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #449
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdale_mob View Post
New Castle is the shit
Its Newcastle man, named after the city!

[/pedant]
Old 11-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #450
lucky7
Post Whore!

i <3 newcastle. not so great from the bottle. but excellent draft beer.