Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
my right lobe blew out ha. i took em both out.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 04:55 AM   #2
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
there is a shop here in fresno who gives everyone fingerstaches for free with any tattoo, I know a guy that has like 3 and wants to have like 10 different ones.

helgast, what shop did your work, Im in the middle of getting a similar piece done by badinfluence in fountain valley, I want the same colors on my Koi.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
twastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to twastheglow
Me, my girlfriend and my son...
A pic my girlfriend took of me in bed...

I have also have my back, my stomach, both calves and both thighs.
*mike*
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

twastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nice
Also my left sleeve is almost cpmpletely done. No more "blank" spaces. (the 1st picture is about 2 months old)
*mike*
Old 09-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #5
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

Some white trash perhaps...

*mike*
Old 10-01-2007, 01:50 AM   #6
gottrees
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
getting one myself soon.
my daughter.
gottrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
got my family crest done up, i drew it out- got it done at empire tattoo in upland, they do sick work

Old 10-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #8
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from Faust all the way down the side of my ribs, the eye of Ra on my back that you can barely see here, Greek lettering for Molon Labe on my wrist, and a lot more to come (before you say anything shut up I love this picture that bathroom is rad):

Old 10-10-2007, 12:15 AM   #9
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^Thats an awesome pic dude. Photogenic. LMFAO.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:16 AM   #10
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
^Thats an awesome pic dude. Photogenic. LMFAO.

not gay at all
Old 10-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #11
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

Me being a bitch...

Friend being a bigger bitch.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #12
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post

Friend being a bigger bitch.
Looks like hes poopin lol "not in the chair foo!"
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #13
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
not gay at all

oh yea, totally gay wtf.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:39 AM   #14
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

Old 10-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #15
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
i want this done eventually. not sure where though. still thinking about it.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:03 PM   #16
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i want a TCB tatt filling up my back going down

T
C
B

baby
Old 11-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #17
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
ive been designing mine for a while.
i got some good ideas from these.

thanks guys

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #18
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
heres my sketch so far (i know, the body is completely unporportional)
i got the koi design from this thread hope you dont mind...

i want to find a way to darken the top a little bit more. and add some clouds
i think i want the roots to go down further and blend with the top part of the water.

what do you guys think? i plan on revising a few more times, so id like some input

thanks

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:06 PM   #19
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
all my tattoo shit is on myspace after my sleeve is done we'll be moving on to my "bonghits for jesus" backpiece lots of blacklight ink shall be involved. stay tuned.

ALSO IF YOU ARE IN MISSISSIPPI OR NEAR PAY ATTENTION: pm me and i can hook you up with my guy ray. he usually charges half what the shop would, is quick/clean and was/is the 25th (not typo) licensed tattoo artist in mississippi and he specializes in cover-ups/one off custom work
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:16 PM   #20
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
heres my sketch so far (i know, the body is completely unporportional)
i got the koi design from this thread hope you dont mind...

i want to find a way to darken the top a little bit more. and add some clouds
i think i want the roots to go down further and blend with the top part of the water.

what do you guys think? i plan on revising a few more times, so id like some input

thanks
crazy my friend has something really similar.... ill post pic soon...

edit: here it is, i cant find the picture with her koi and naked chick but there right under the cherry blossom tree.

Last edited by punk138; 08-26-2008 at 03:36 PM..
punk138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:23 PM   #21
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
iloveit! it came out nice.
24Ochick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #22
YOUTHlessCOUPE

YOUTHlessCOUPE is an unknown quantity at this point
i have an idea for a tattoo but i lack in drawing skills any one that may be willing to help? its simple
YOUTHlessCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #23
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
iloveit! it came out nice.
yea we go to the same artist. he does great work and always hooks it up. that one ran her like 150 if im not mistaken. took like 2 sessions.

yours came out nice as well...
Old 08-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #24
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by punk138 View Post
yea we go to the same artist. he does great work and always hooks it up. that one ran her like 150 if im not mistaken. took like 2 sessions.

yours came out nice as well...
sweeeeT. wheres the shop located?
&&thank's.. i'm addicted
24Ochick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:59 AM   #25
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast

Too much?

Yea..it's too much.

=/
Old 01-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #26
Noble

Noble can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post

Too much?

Yea..it's too much.

=/
Weird, the triple yin yang symbol on the warrior's palms are like my family crest. Except for ours, the yin yangs are spinning to the right.
Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #27
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post

Too much?

Yea..it's too much.

=/
This would be the coolest tat....i want it!
Old 11-17-2007, 08:42 AM   #28
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Damn that is dope Marc
But yeah, the person who Rocks that needs to be Badass to the bone.
I mean it goes on the ass cheeks, you need to be hard to rock that.

Just the top piece would be rad tho
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:07 PM   #29
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
^That would be insane.

I should be getting some ink done soon.

Just need to shed a few pounds before getting it done.

All I have for now is 00g Flares on my ears.

Won't go any bigger.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:45 PM   #30
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
i want a bar code that says usmc under it and a big ass eagle, globe and anchor somewhere. haha. some nice tats in here.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote