Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 04-12-2005, 06:29 PM   #1
spdfreek0o
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
spdfreek0o will become famous soon enoughspdfreek0o will become famous soon enoughspdfreek0o will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to spdfreek0o
Cartunes

I was told about a dallas area shop called cartunes. I think I was told that they had a website. If anyone can give me website address and/or a number I'd appreciate it.
spdfreek0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2005, 07:04 PM   #2
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
uhhh, don't go to cartunes. they're really shady.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:15 PM   #3
eyustfu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
eyustfu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i also do not recommend cartune, very bad quality work from ALL of what i have seen, both mechanical/wiring, not to mention they are very shady on the work they do as well.
eyustfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 08:24 PM   #4
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
dang, their still around? I thought they went under when one after another bad cars were going to owners. But they were doing some cars really good. Guess it was a hit or a miss with them.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:06 PM   #5
spdfreek0o
Zilvia Member

spdfreek0o will become famous soon enoughspdfreek0o will become famous soon enoughspdfreek0o will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to spdfreek0o
Thanks for the reviews, but do you have a website or a phone number for them?
spdfreek0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:30 PM   #6
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
GTRpower.com
aa87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:51 PM   #7
romeobrood
Zilvia Member

romeobrood is a well-known jackass
Hey, if you looking for for a clean SR swap in the dallas area, I have the man for you. Just email me and I'll show you his work...VERY VERY CLEAN...also GIVES TECH SUPPORT AFTER SWAP. [email protected] just email me and I can help you out. Also much cheaper then CarTunes
romeobrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:02 PM   #8
matlock
Zilvia FREAK!

matlock is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry if this is OT but There is a cartunes in Arizona here where I am at, it is car audio probably no relation in any of the shops.
matlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:28 PM   #9
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
To everyone, Cartunes is not a bad place to get parts from at all. I have a set of used coilovers JIC's to be exact, that were in great shape and havent let me down yet. I got all my parts from them and they were all the exact item as desired by myself. I bought a 5 lug, skyline brakes & rotors, silvia conversion, etc and they price matched the cheapest cost i could find on the internet. I dont know about their swaps because i did my own. However, if they have a part or front clip in stock and you have money, i dont see why they are bad. I think everyone should do their own swap. If need be i always help. There are a lot of clean swaps here in Oklahoma, so if you need help, let me know (i noticed you are from OK). Sometimes they can be unreliable when ordering parts for you, so your best bet is to buy what they have in stock. You can also go through ProjectNissan in Dallas as well. Robest (the owner) is a very nice guy. I bought several parts through him as well. However, he doesnt carry used JDM stuff like Cartunes so its more expensive. Its all up to you. Do the swap yourself, cause i dont care what shop it is, no other person will take as much care and pride for your car as yourself.

-scott
Old 04-13-2005, 11:54 AM   #10
90rps13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
90rps13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90rps13 Send a message via MSN to 90rps13 Send a message via Yahoo to 90rps13
Cartune in Cali is now Drifting Performance. They relocated, not sure they do installs anymore, but they sell some stuff. I've seen some of there work and rode in one of their cars and seems to be good work, but I've heard a lot of negative stuff about them as well. Probably why theyre not installing anymore. Here's their website: http://www.driftingperformance.com
90rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #11
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
yah we have a cartunes, they deal with very high end shit like jl and are located in the richest city around here, from what I hear they are high quality shop, is this different.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #12
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
^^ ok so everyone is talking about cartunes in their area. you providing no input whatsoever. we are talking about Cartune Dallas. who suck. and get sloppy on swaps.

do the swap yourself, otherwise you wont ever learn anything