Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-13-2017, 01:12 AM   #14521
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
nah, just a form over fucktard guy
Hey dude hows it going? I assume you have a kouki since you are always in zenkis unite with no zenkis photos
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #14522
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Crazyced is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post

Did it ever bother anyone that the rocket bunny fender flares are not proportionate. The rear flare sits almost barely under the s14 line. The fronts are obviously higher. Bothers the hell out of me.
It would look goofy if it wasn't. Virtually all cars are like that. Even stock S14s.
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:05 AM   #14523
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
^^ Idk I still feel like it could of been executed better. Kits cool, it's the flares that are the downfall just something ain't right there
Old 04-13-2017, 08:22 AM   #14524
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
It's not the wheel well height, it's the length at the bottom.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:39 AM   #14525
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^^By at the bottom do you mean the rear quarter panel area where it tapers off by the diffuser? Or where the flares meet the werid side skirt
Old 04-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #14526
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
https://instagram.com/p/BSyvMB1DbQe/
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #14527
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Well to side skirt.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:21 PM   #14528
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^the front lip looks like they just got the rb rear spoiler and mounted it upside down on the bumper.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:26 PM   #14529
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Remember in the early 90s & 00s how spinners became cool.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #14530
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

They were never cool. Tacky then, tacky now.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:36 PM   #14531
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

I always wondered why s13s always have black mirrors. Some color matching would of been nice
Old 04-13-2017, 04:37 PM   #14532
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
^^ Idk I still feel like it could of been executed better. Kits cool, it's the flares that are the downfall just something ain't right there
Why? The rake is even and the amount of tire tuck is even front to back. All cars have lower arches in the rear than in the front
Old 04-13-2017, 04:44 PM   #14533
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I always wondered why s13s always have black mirrors. Some color matching would of been nice
Manufacturing costs.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:45 PM   #14534
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-13-2017, 11:09 PM   #14535
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^^WTFFFFFFF, no just no
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:42 PM   #14536
AnnaKendrick

AnnaKendrick is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=DaiGurren;6186704]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post

Oh hell fuck no

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/6076264945.html

That whole ad is DIW, it was like he typed it as he was attacked for driving that car

Lmao ( Cons no ax no ps ) Damn how much you gotta pay to get an Ax with your S-Chassis these days

That paint/ ad might be doing it wrong, but that's a good price! 4500 for an sr sil80?? Shit, ka missiles go for that much here in oregon.. Maybe it's priced at that because he's an idiot
AnnaKendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:41 AM   #14537
coBBz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
coBBz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Not an s-chassis, but I think it deserves a spot here. His for sale ad https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6080005147.html
coBBz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:14 AM   #14538
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Hey dude hows it going? I assume you have a kouki since you are always in zenkis unite with no zenkis photos
you're trying too hard dood. no one cares about the pics you found on minkara or tumblr or google
Old 04-14-2017, 08:52 AM   #14539
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
you're trying too hard dood. no one cares about the pics you found on minkara or tumblr or google
You so mean dlow. Oh well I guess thats zilvia premium members for ya.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:05 AM   #14540
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-14-2017, 09:11 AM   #14541
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

I'd like to see that color matched but that as is looks hideous
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #14542
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-14-2017, 10:05 AM   #14543
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/6082656661.html

Guys ad is so douchey.

"I bought the car about 2 months ago from a kid on Craigslist who had no idea what he was doing so I have been doing nothing but getting it back to proper running order. Now that I have done that it's time to see what out there only trades I'm interested in are other S Chassis."

"Rockers are fixable just haven't got around to doing it."
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #14544
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coBBz View Post

Not an s-chassis, but I think it deserves a spot here. His for sale ad https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6080005147.html
every 'rule' from post #1 has been broken at some point in time. I actually like seeing all the other DIW (car related) stuff and this one is no exception.

what could possibly go wrong with sinking 4500 bones into this money pit?

while im thinking about it. im surprised CA hasn't made it illegal to heavily modify the structure/body like that (just about everything else is).
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:28 AM   #14545
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM216S14 View Post
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/6082656661.html

Guys ad is so douchey.

"I bought the car about 2 months ago from a kid on Craigslist who had no idea what he was doing so I have been doing nothing but getting it back to proper running order. Now that I have done that it's time to see what out there only trades I'm interested in are other S Chassis."

"Rockers are fixable just haven't got around to doing it."
"I know what I have so don't waste my time" the douchiest of all quotes

Yeah, you have a steaming pile of shit, now GTFOH with that shit!
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:52 PM   #14546
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Man that additional hood trim/ foreskin or whatever its called is super gross. Kouki imitations never look good on zenki fronts
Old 04-14-2017, 01:10 PM   #14547
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Did it ever bother anyone that the rocket bunny fender flares are not proportionate. The rear flare sits almost barely under the s14 line. The fronts are obviously higher. Bothers the hell out of me. And their duckbill spoilers fit like ass. You basically have to do fiberglass work to make both sides even
The front needs to be higher in my opinion. Atleast on S13 the fronts line is higher than rear too. And I didn't have any problems to make the ducktail fit?
Old 04-14-2017, 01:23 PM   #14548
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
What's wrong with that? Looks fun.

That BMW is the biggest chunk of cancer I've ever seen in my whole life. Holy fucking shit.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:32 PM   #14549
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
The front needs to be higher in my opinion. Atleast on S13 the fronts line is higher than rear too. And I didn't have any problems to make the ducktail fit?
As far as fitting the spoiler goes, I bought mine I think from frsport at time. It was when rocket bunny first started to sell in the US. I was so jazzed up that I bought it immediately, it was like $500-600 shipped. The area where they left the dimples to be riveted to trunk was wavy; like a ruffles potatoe chip. That whole line top and bottom wasn't straight and needed sanding, fiberglass, I even hit some gel coat in the corners. I understand that you need to use double sided tape for it to hug the trunk and disperse the wavyness. But for 600 it was a poorly made mold. Definitely should have waited for when people started making better reps than the original. After all it was V.1 so maybe they fixxed it by now
Old 04-14-2017, 01:38 PM   #14550
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As far as fitting the spoiler goes, I bought mine I think from frsport at time. It was when rocket bunny first started to sell in the US. I was so jazzed up that I bought it immediately, it was like $500-600 shipped. The area where they left the dimples to be riveted to trunk was wavy; like a ruffles potatoe chip. That whole line top and bottom wasn't straight and needed sanding, fiberglass, I even hit some gel coat in the corners. I understand that you need to use double sided tape for it to hug the trunk and disperse the wavyness. But for 600 it was a poorly made mold. Definitely should have waited for when people started making better reps than the original. After all it was V.1 so maybe they fixxed it by now
Aaah okay! The V2 spoiler that came with mine fitted just perfect. There is just a little wave on the spoiler, but I don't mind to be honest. It's a kit that comes with self tapping screws to hold the kit on place.