Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Dyno Day - October 19 (Sun) - 40 bucks for 2 pulls - Allentown (NE) PA

** DYNO DAY 2008 - October 19 - Allentown PA - **

Where?
Diehl Paving Inc. - Home

Diehl Paving Inc.
1712 Hoover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109
[email protected]
Allentown: (610) 264-7311
(Right behind the BJ's in Allentown, off Airport Road...next to the Allentown DMV)

Start Time-
Undetermined. Expect around 1:30, 2 pm. Sloppy Mechanics Representitives will be there early to help set things up and get people organized.

It's that time of the year again. Cool fall air is in, and the turbo cars and LSx's are ready to rumble. After two previous successful days, we're gonna host our third, this time earlier on a Sunday afternoon.

With no end time set, we're gonna be strapping cars on the rollers and going WOT at 1500 rpm on anything this side of an airplane. Expect high EGT's, boost controllers cranked, and timing being changed on the spot to levels never before expected...at least on the big boy cars

But in all seriousness, this is a great time to be had be everyone. We'll strap anything and everything on, from your sisters 2.0 VW Jetta with bad muffler bearings, to the newly PSI Tuned Turbo Rustang and his nice white letter tires. The weather looks great (haha, it's inside) so there is no excuse not to come. We're hoping to have quite a few big power (500-600+) show up too, just to tease us all by spitting race gas and fire all over the place.

So tell everyone to come, even to hang out. The Street Race King Wes will be there making Hot Dogs for everyone to enjoy too.

Rules/Costs:

-2 pull minimum at 40 dollars
-As many pulls as you like, we'll see how much to charge
-No hardcore tuning. Boost controller changing, simple stuff no problem...but we're not pulling out the Haltec computers here.
-We will have AFR hookup
-If you have a hot gf, or your gf has hot friends, bring them. Timmy likes girls with nice knees, and 3 teeth.
-If your car is Eaton powered, don't be an idiot...get there early and let it cool off.

-HAVE FUN. We all talk shit, but we're all car guys. This is meant to have fun, and meet some new people.

SO PLEASE, SPREAD THE WORD AROUND!!! POST THIS ON YOUR OTHER FORUMS AND EVERYTHING!

For more information contact me, but also check the official forum page: LVI/Sloppymechanics Dyno Day @ Deihl Paving 10-19-08 - Lehigh Valley Imports

RACE GAS WILL BE AVAILABLE AS WELL

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would love to go this is a deal...

But 1 my car is down and 2 it's all wheel drive
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
My car is down as well...damn input shaft bearing failing(trans)

Thanks for the bump though! We've got a great assortment of cars coming at last count as well!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote