Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 06:46 PM   #2071
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Alright gents.

Shut it down. The internet has reached perfection. It won't get any better. Well done, thank you all.

And as always, the Left Can't Meme.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mad_liber...92205904560128

As a side note, while the left thinks of themselves as the creatives, I've not seen that level of brilliance from Hollywood or Comedy TV in over 20 years.

Last edited by Corbic; 10-06-2020 at 07:37 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2020, 08:01 PM   #2072
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
my back is fuckd, and i can vouch for it. Mechanic by trade, it gets me thru the day
Word? I need to try this then. I am on a very strenuous workout plan and spend a lot of time fighting soreness and pain.

CBD is legal so got a link to what you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Alright gents.

Shut it down. The internet has reached perfection. It won't get any better. Well done, thank you all.

And as always, the Left Can't Meme.

As a side note, while the left thinks of themselves as the creatives, I've not seen that level of brilliance from Hollywood or Comedy TV in over 20 years.

Not going to lie, that was funny af.

I HOPE the potus tweets whats going on .
Old 10-06-2020, 11:06 PM   #2073
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Broke the fuck out of my hand last year and had three rods in it for a few weeks. Weed was like torture.

For normal for me knee pain it's great and lets me sleep.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:00 AM   #2074
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Word? I need to try this then. I am on a very strenuous workout plan and spend a lot of time fighting soreness and pain.

CBD is legal so got a link to what you use? .
https://cbdfx.com

I use the cream, and also vape like a kool hipster.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:39 AM   #2075
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
As for alcohol, it's a comparison, not "what about ism"

We except that 10-15,000 people are killed each year by drunk drivers. We except hundreds are raped, accidently impregnated, beat up and hurt each year because of alcohol. We accept thousands get STDs and thousands more will die from alcohol related illnesses each year. Tens of thousands are likely obese because of over consumption of beer. Hundreds of thousands see relationships and families ruined.

But we shrug, shout "cheers" and chug another round.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, those aren't really deaths from alcohol, the liberalcommie coroners just want you to believe that because they'll get more funding.

LESS THAN 1% OF DEATHS ARE ACTUALLY CAUSED BY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION!!!!

Those deaths are caused by comorbidities. Fvckin sheep.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:54 AM   #2076
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Thoughts?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...uments-2020-10
Old 10-07-2020, 06:54 AM   #2077
Future240
Future Moderator

Thoughts?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...uments-2020-10
Old 10-07-2020, 07:12 AM   #2078
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Love the leftist political spin on this one.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #2079
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
How is that?

Heard a lot about it but don?t buy into the hype.

Seems like it would be good for pain.
Not to turn this into a 'weed' thread but I don't an immediate disclosure is I smoke weed at all. Never got into it. Not because I think it's stupid and people who smoke are shitbags but because I'm a pussy and coughing is unenjoyable for me and doing all sorts of weird glasswork with ice and shit doesn't appeal to me. I'm a simple kind of guy.

However, I've started cooking with it as an alternative. I did some online research and talked to a few friends and fusing it with a fatty oil-based product [butter works wonders] is simple work. My state has legal recreational use although having PTSD/TBI and a slew of other deployment-connected issues, I have a card [still irrelevant in my state]. I have obvious issues sleeping/staying asleep and due to a nice 7.62 round wound to my leg, I have some pain issues especially when overworking my leg. Once every couple of weeks, I spend around $100 at a dispensary and get what I need in flower form. I then decarboxylate it in a mason jar in the oven [odorless, idiot proof]. Once that's done, I pour the ground flower into butter, cook it for an hour at a low temperature [usually put the saucepan in the oven] and then pull it out and strain it. Once that's done, boom. I make a batch of regular ass peanut butter cookies substituting the butter with the now enfused butter and that's in. I usually do a batch that yields 24 cookies. This is a supply for 12-14 days depending how many I take and if the wife wants one to get fucked up and play Crash Bandicoot.

For those who need the pain relief and have legit issues, this is 100% what I recommend. I've taken meds, done the doctors visits and shit and nothing really helps. It will 100% fuck you up too if you use my little formula and strain choices but you're not a useless piece of shit. I sometimes make 2 batches - 1 for daytime use and 1 for bedtime. Difference is strains and such.

If anyone is further interested, maybe we can create our own LOUD NOISES thread because I assume it'll end up there. I've considered growing too to lower my costs further.

/end rant.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:17 AM   #2080
Future240
Future Moderator

Good point. A competing source

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...a-memo-clinton

a super right one
https://nypost.com/2020/10/06/spy-ch...ussia-scandal/

super left one
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b6374c5587edaf
Old 10-07-2020, 08:33 AM   #2081
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

All they did was put Trump's face and related text onto a meme that's existed since 2005. This video was upload in 2009, the original was uploaded in 2006, the 2005 version was first uploaded to the SomethingAwful forums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

"Look how great we are, we can rehash things!" Typical Hollywood Republicans.

Also Corbic, I don't support censorship. I support a little tag that lets everyone know the source of their memes is a foreign troll farm spreading disinformation faster than it can be dispelled.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:35 AM   #2082
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Not to turn this into a 'weed' thread but I don't an immediate disclosure is I smoke weed at all. Never got into it. Not because I think it's stupid and people who smoke are shitbags but because I'm a pussy and coughing is unenjoyable for me and doing all sorts of weird glasswork with ice and shit doesn't appeal to me. I'm a simple kind of guy.

However, I've started cooking with it as an alternative. I did some online research and talked to a few friends and fusing it with a fatty oil-based product [butter works wonders] is simple work. My state has legal recreational use although having PTSD/TBI and a slew of other deployment-connected issues, I have a card [still irrelevant in my state]. I have obvious issues sleeping/staying asleep and due to a nice 7.62 round wound to my leg, I have some pain issues especially when overworking my leg. Once every couple of weeks, I spend around $100 at a dispensary and get what I need in flower form. I then decarboxylate it in a mason jar in the oven [odorless, idiot proof]. Once that's done, I pour the ground flower into butter, cook it for an hour at a low temperature [usually put the saucepan in the oven] and then pull it out and strain it. Once that's done, boom. I make a batch of regular ass peanut butter cookies substituting the butter with the now enfused butter and that's in. I usually do a batch that yields 24 cookies. This is a supply for 12-14 days depending how many I take and if the wife wants one to get fucked up and play Crash Bandicoot.

For those who need the pain relief and have legit issues, this is 100% what I recommend. I've taken meds, done the doctors visits and shit and nothing really helps. It will 100% fuck you up too if you use my little formula and strain choices but you're not a useless piece of shit. I sometimes make 2 batches - 1 for daytime use and 1 for bedtime. Difference is strains and such.

If anyone is further interested, maybe we can create our own LOUD NOISES thread because I assume it'll end up there. I've considered growing too to lower my costs further.

/end rant.

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=275281&page=6
Old 10-07-2020, 08:36 AM   #2083
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
I feel like that's too pinpointed at just the legalization. I made another for edibles and the processes involved in that. If it's not cool, just delete it. Doesn't matter and I won't take it personal.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:09 AM   #2084
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm not surprised he would do this, but it's not going to move the needle in anyway. IMO, this is because confidence in the intel community was already eroded before he took the helm as DNI. I also would not be surprised if we see something similar from BIll Barr in the coming weeks.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:17 AM   #2085
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
All they did was put Trump's face and related text onto a meme that's existed since 2005. This video was upload in 2009, the original was uploaded in 2006, the 2005 version was first uploaded to the SomethingAwful forums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

"Look how great we are, we can rehash things!" Typical Hollywood Republicans.

Also Corbic, I don't support censorship. I support a little tag that lets everyone know the source of their memes is a foreign troll farm spreading disinformation faster than it can be dispelled.
Oh the butt hurt.

#leftcantmeme
Old 10-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #2086
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Love the leftist political spin on this one.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46984...y-liberal-bias
Old 10-07-2020, 11:38 AM   #2087
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

How about them Rasmussen poll numbers.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:24 PM   #2088
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Quote:
How about them Rasmussen poll numbers.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:48 PM   #2089
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Oh the butt hurt.

#leftcantmeme
No butt hurt. No butt hurt. You're butt hurt.

You're thinking something's fresh and new and it turns out you're just behind the curve. It's kinda cute, watching another life form evolve before my eyes.

Bring it in.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 PM   #2090
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

This shit got really stupid real fast.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:09 PM   #2091
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

This shit has BEEN stupid.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:14 PM   #2092
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Fuck all this COVID talk. Did anyone see Hillary's nudes from her deleted e-mails? She out there lookin' like the California raisin.
I apologize for not staying on-topic.

It's really hard to not be stupid when you're dealing with this election between two old white dudes, one of whom is senile and the other one still figuring out how to put sentences together. Then you have to deal with the fact that each set of supporters is heavily entrenched and completely and totally unwilling to work with the other. Then you have to deal with the fact that no matter who wins, there is zero guarantee that the United States is going to end up better at the end of four years and is rather the worry that the United States is going to end up significantly worse, both in terms of partisan bickering and in terms of all vital metrics.

To anyone who actually wants a better place to live, this election fucking sucks, man. So I'd rather needle Corbic about his meme addiction than confront any actual issues because they don't matter, won't matter, and the world will be a worse place after four years of whichever 6' or 6'2" stack of shit occupies the Oval Office. People on the other side will be more entrenched, will be less likely to vote for third parties, and we'll get another properly stupid pair of candidates in 2024 to pull our puds to.

*feeling nihilistic right now, might delete later*
Old 10-07-2020, 03:07 PM   #2093
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Youve got Joe Biden over here trying to peep little girls dancing for him, blaming Trump for the economic downturn while demanding a total shut down.

Youve got Nancy Pelosi in chinatown saying "theres nothing to fear!" Just to turn around and blame Trump for 'how bad covid is" then not wear a mask at her SF salon, then turn qround and bitch that Trump took his mask off on the Whitehouse balcony.

This is what real leadership looks like, amirite?
Old 10-07-2020, 03:33 PM   #2094
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
*feeling nihilistic right now, might delete later*
LMAO hard not to be, especially when the people supposedly with the power (the citizens) won't admit that the system is broken and use their vote to make an actual difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
This is what real leadership looks like, amirite?
Apparently. Being a hypocrite is a way of life these days. If you look close enough, you can find conflicting opinions and ideas in anyone.

People are either:
A. dumb and bad at keeping their story straight
B. beings of change
C. all of the above and have no idea what the fuck they're doing, but are trying

I'd go with C.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:24 PM   #2095
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

If some of these Senate seats go the way they're looking we're going to be in a very different place four years from now. The Democrats are going to have to do right by leftists or see serious challenges to entrenched power then.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:42 PM   #2096
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I'm C. You should see me woodworking, it's a sight to behold. I can now count to nine and a half.

Neither of my senators represents almost any of my beliefs. Each senator has 19.756 million people to report to.

Hell, I don't even have representation in the House- my rep is in prison. That's 730k people without a vote in the House from January 2020 through January 2021. There's a statement about representation that was first used in the mid-1760s, but I can't put my finger on it.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:10 PM   #2097
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
>in b4 the god emperor's freshly minted, 24k gold antibodies from his bone marrow are used to create the perfect commie-virus antigens necessary for a successful vaccine
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...104023047?s=20
Old 10-07-2020, 05:47 PM   #2098
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
If some of these Senate seats go the way they're looking we're going to be in a very different place four years from now. The Democrats are going to have to do right by leftists or see serious challenges to entrenched power then.
Well if u want the dems to do right by "the leftist" this country will burn and war will happen. What they are asking for is way to far.... its just the truth. They choose poorly to grasp what ever votes they can and opened the party to radicals. Its a shame.....
Old 10-07-2020, 08:02 PM   #2099
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well, well, well.....

Have Biden's recent actions pushed his voters into "undecided" territory, or were they not so "undecided" after all?

NBC uses MSNBC-identified Biden supporters as 'undecided' for townhall

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
Old 10-07-2020, 08:55 PM   #2100
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Well if u want the dems to do right by "the leftist" this country will burn and war will happen. What they are asking for is way to far.... its just the truth. They choose poorly to grasp what ever votes they can and opened the party to radicals. Its a shame.....
Please. You don't even know what any of that means. lol