Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
2012 - 2013 NFL Season

Another year, another season.

To answer the questions in my first post from the last thread...

1) Yes! The Niners went to the playoffs!
2) No I didn't switch to Geico and save an additional 15% on my car insurance.

Now, discuss all things NFL.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Niners all the way baby!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I bave a feeling my raiders are going to find away to be good and still not make it to the playoffs again
Old 02-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #4
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I predict my beloved Cowboys will be another sterling disappointment next year.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
If the Dolphins don't trade up to get a quarterback or go after Manning, we will continue to suck under this inept management and ownership of the franchise.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #6
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Niners Superbowl bound!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 02-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #7
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
If the Dolphins don't trade up to get a quarterback or go after Manning, we will continue to suck under this inept management and ownership of the franchise.
the coach you guys stole from us (the packers) is trying to steal matt flynn as well from what i here.

i hope to god he doesn't go. he has got to be the best back up qb in nfl history lol
Old 02-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #8
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Old 02-07-2012, 12:34 AM   #9
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
looking forward to Locker beating hasselbeck for the starting job.
Britt better stay out of trouble this off season.
CJ will be back next season.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:35 AM   #10
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I hope Tebow will learn how to throw...if he sucked as much as a passer next year, I swear to God Elway gets a decent 2nd string QB just in case they decide to pull the plug early.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:43 AM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Packers will be Super Bowl contenders again, no doubt. Once we get our shit together with the D we will be super dangerous.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #12
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
still cant get over it.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #13
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
still cant get over it.

That was soooo last season.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
First arrest of the new season belongs to Knowshon Moreno:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/K...-plates-020612

And I write too!
Old 02-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #15
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The Chargers will make the playoffs.

Probably.

Maybe.

Ummm...scratch that prediction.

The Chargers will win some games. Of that, i can be totally sure.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 02-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post

Probably.

Maybe.

You know that shit will be funny if they don't win a game all season.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #17
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post

Probably.

Maybe.

I say they dont make the playoffs, Turner finally gets fired. As far as AJ Smith, I think he should stay. I dont think hes a bad GM considering the talent he has put together thru the years (draft: LT, Philips, Merriman, Vincent, Castillo, Turner, etc / FA: Gates, Wes Walker, Neal, Diehlman, Tolbert, etc). Oh yah, just for shits, remember who drafted Eli Manning? Too bad he bitched and whined to his dad, basically had no choice but to trade him, but atleast they got Philip out of it. I blame the coach for the team not getting where they should be...then again, they've only not make the playoffs 3x since 04. But its the AFC West, it hasnt been the same since 5 yrs ago.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #18
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
the coach you guys stole from us (the packers) is trying to steal matt flynn as well from what i here.

i hope to god he doesn't go. he has got to be the best back up qb in nfl history lol
I cringe at the thought of Matt Flynn. We need a star QB, not someone to go through the motions.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I cringe at the thought of Matt Flynn. We need a star QB, not someone to go through the motions.
Not saying a single game can define a QB, but did you SEE that game?! Dude is going to be a high level QB in the league for whoever gets him.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #20
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Not saying a single game can define a QB, but did you SEE that game?! Dude is going to be a high level QB in the league for whoever gets him.
I'm just pessimistic with this franchise and their track record over the past decade.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #21
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Only because the other thread got locked.

I never believed the 'stupid blonde' jokes until now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI

xquizitditz
Old 03-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #22
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Pittsburgh Steelers will release wide receiver Hines Ward - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Any comments? I still think he's a viable WR to have on any team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Only because the other thread got locked.

I never believed the 'stupid blonde' jokes until now
LOL
Old 03-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #23
ch7794

ch7794 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we released him for the sallary cap issue and to keep wallace.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #24
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

I always liked Hines Ward...hopefully he'd atleast go to a good team who can appreciate/need him...

*cough* 9ers *cough*

Anyways, DeSean Jackson got franchised and will get his ass on check.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #25
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
It's finally official. Manning has been released.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #26
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
It's finally official. Manning has been released.

So bizarre, but we knew it was coming.

I'm a big Manning fan and want to see him have an amazing season next year.

Who do you guys think he will play with? I'm actually thinking he will play for the Dolphins.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #27
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
hope the niners drop kick kyle williams and pick up manning and trade alex smith for a WR, maybe its a dream but anything is possible.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #28
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
hope the niners drop kick kyle williams and pick up manning and trade alex smith for a WR, maybe its a dream but anything is possible.
People still hating on Kyle Williams eh? Get over it.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #29
consouler
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
consouler is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I dont know about manning, looks like he is one good hit away from retiring.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #30
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Manning isn't going to want a one year deal and he's not going to come cheap.

The 49ers still need to sign Goldson to a long term deal (he's on a one year franchise tag) and Bowman's contract is coming up soon.

I'd rather the 49ers spend their money wisely and try to keep their defense together instead of blowing it on a QB (regardless of his status as one of the best of all time) coming off of a bad neck injury.

If Manning was healthy and the 49ers could afford it, then why the heck not?!

I just don't want the 49ers to let their defense fall apart because they went gung-ho on a QB, when QB isn't their most pressing issue.
Closed Thread