Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #91
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i say team facial, just because miki f (dudeyoursojdm)is a good buddy of mine i cant wait for sat im gunna video from outside and inside miki's car so if anyone else wants some inside video just find miki il be with him
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #92
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Hey so how close can spectators get on Balcony? I've never been there, and only have a 300mm lens ~ I wanna posterize some teams

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:32 PM   #93
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
dude you can get close but they keep moving the wall back so i have no clue, or just hike up the hill you can get some good shots from their
Old 06-20-2007, 06:33 PM   #94
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn ill be in san diego on the 22nd. I may drive up to this. who's ass do i have to kiss to get in lol??
chris300zr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #95
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

you can get in you just cant drive 10$ man
Old 06-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #96
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
PUHLEEZE

I always root for my homies

TEAM FACIAL!

ON DAT ASS SUCKAS
Hell yeah, and when logan says that shit's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #97
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
god damnit!!!!!!!!! this madness needs to start already!!!!!!!!!!! and lindsay really needs to answer his phone
Old 06-20-2007, 06:44 PM   #98
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
You can watch pretty close.
and if you shoot, then probably closer.

it's gonna be a sweet event ladies and germs.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #99
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
And if you ride along, even closer. Everyone bring their video cameras and lots of water because it's going to be a long ass day.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #100
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Someone take many pictures of my car

Then send to me after the event

Thanks in advance

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:36 PM   #101
drift-it
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
should i bring a kiddy pool?
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #102
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
Quote:

Thanks in advance
I will I will
Old 06-20-2007, 09:50 PM   #103
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Im gonna be there with the other vegas guys getting mad footagessszzzz.
I love working cameras.
Tons of drifty on video...and tons of shenanigans. I see the nightshot will be used to its maximum capacity.
Pro status.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #104
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
ill be the guy face fucking a rattle snake in the bushes, look for me
Old 06-21-2007, 01:44 AM   #105
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Hey so how close can spectators get on Balcony? I've never been there, and only have a 300mm lens ~ I wanna posterize some teams
300 is more than enough.
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:49 AM   #106
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

Thanks in advance

nah

its OPERATION FORGET ABOUT LOGAN

i guess u didnt get the memo......for a reason

dammit
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:07 PM   #107
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
so the team battle is saturday or sunday?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #108
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
saturday it is.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #109
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Saturday

set your cameras
set your alarm
set your calculator watch
set your bets

Bring the girls.
slim attire necessary.
it will be hot out.
they can get tans
plus i've got muscles
Old 06-21-2007, 03:59 PM   #110
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
i guarantee there will be at least 1 or 2 pictures taken of my bare naked junk...
Sideways_In_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #111
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
If anyone needs storage space or something ill have a pretty much empty station wagon.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:56 PM   #112
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
anyone who needs extra wheels/tires taken to the event. I have a truck and I will be there saturday morning between 9-10 am. and will be staying thru sunday.

hit me up via PM
Old 06-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #113
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Anyone from the bay going? I want to ride along. I'll buy a tank of gas.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:19 AM   #114
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
you guys got it all wrong... it's the team gangsturz! will take this home!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:06 AM   #115
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm so stoked ~ will be crusin up in the 'vette so all the gurlz who aren't JDM crazy will have something to look at

My cameras don't target male junk (sorry Sidewayz), but they will target about 2gb's of 12mp goodness elsewhere - cant f*CkiN wait!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:09 AM   #116
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
i say team facial, just because miki f (dudeyoursojdm)is a good buddy of mine i cant wait for sat im gunna video from outside and inside miki's car so if anyone else wants some inside video just find miki il be with him
aww common you can atleast film the bumper i bought off of you = )

team S14 Crash is the underdog but I'm still pulling for them

Something crazy is going to happen, we might set balcony on fire with 12 hours of drifting. Dood drifting in fire that would be awesome. Bring water guns. two weeks ago we were spraying spray bottles it was the best feeling in the world and you'll be dry in like 6-7 minutes.

Edit: wow reality struck. Less than 20 hours from now before I head out to Willowsprings
Old 06-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #117
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah...... I gotta throw the car on the lift and start working on it.
wuh woh

Also have to figure out how to get my other pair of wheels to the track.... crap.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #118
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Yeah...... I gotta throw the car on the lift and start working on it.
wuh woh

Also have to figure out how to get my other pair of wheels to the track.... crap.

strap them to the roof son. or take your trunk lid off and strap them down in the trunk who cares if you can;t see out of your rear view mirror. Whats there to work on. Its KA change the oil and filter and its ready to rock ! I did that all yesterday anticipating having to stay late at work friday but i haven;t had time to wash my car = (
Old 06-22-2007, 10:59 AM   #119
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah just need to change oil and filter and then diff oils.
i already have a pair of wheels going in the trunk.
i need another pair.... can't fit in back seat....
ruh roh
Old 06-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #120
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Yeah just need to change oil and filter and then diff oils.
i already have a pair of wheels going in the trunk.
i need another pair.... can't fit in back seat....
ruh roh

wtf how big are you wheels that you can't fit 2 in the back seat? you just gotta get angry. and moving upt he passenger seat helps alittle.