Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #181
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
YEA OMAR AND ANNIE ARE COOL PPL. Omar has helped me out alot also
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #182
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHERDYNAMIX View Post
YEA OMAR AND ANNIE ARE COOL PPL. Omar has helped me out alot also
Omar & Annie = Food Network : Trackside Edition
Old 06-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #183
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^ that video is outta control.
I like the bumper video mount
nice edit job
Thanks to everyone who put the event together
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #184
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
I knew about this and I completely and utterly regret not going to it!! dammit!!

**woot my first unbanned postage**

Last edited by SiI40sx; 06-26-2007 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: forgot some stuff
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #185
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
This is why I made all the flyers and told people that they should go at all costs.

Oh well....
Old 06-26-2007, 04:07 PM   #186
backroadtouge
Zilvia Member

backroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the rough
ahh i love all those videos aha

+10

お金も腕も、何も無い・
backroadtouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:43 PM   #187
xzyras

xzyras is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xzyras
Best event and food ever. The mighty grill saves the day again! Good times.

Short video of the little bit of footage I had. (Balcony day) Danny that front mount angle rules all. Nice, very nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdUH6aQ7kg4
xzyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:36 PM   #188
motonagam
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
motonagam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was there with Ray and Amanda on Saturday, but I felt really sick and couldn't enjoy the event while I was there because I was up all night and morning working on Amanda's car fixing her wiring harness trying to get it to run so she can drive at the event, immediately after I arrived at Amanda's house after a 6 hours drive from NorCal and full-time of work at my job. We were in need of electrical butt connectors, so we went over to Ash's house at 2am to pick some up. lol. I got her car running at around 3:30am. Slept for couple hours, then we were off to Willow Springs. I slept in Larry and Ray's car at the event pretty much the entire day trying to feel better. But I was happy that Amanda had a running car and got to drive at the event!
motonagam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:45 PM   #189
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
cool video

thanks for filming!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 07:56 PM   #190
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Sweeeeeeeeeet

waiting for ZT bash V2
Old 06-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #191
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Sweeeeeeeeeet

waiting for ZT bash V2
You're telling me. I'm dying for the sequel.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:48 PM   #192
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
You're telling me. I'm dying for the sequel.
Good luck getting on ziptied..... i've seen so many apps getting turned down. Dont have anything to contribute to that site, i just have my nice looking track car, but that wont be enough. I'll go to watch and drool next year.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:38 PM   #193
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
hahah bro

flybert is ziptied (well one of the major players on there)
Old 06-29-2007, 10:25 PM   #194
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah Flybert, good luck getting on ziptied... SUCKER!!!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 01:46 AM   #195
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
dude that guy is a dick. FAIL
Old 06-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #196
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Pass and vouch for Flybert.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:05 PM   #197
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I get failed from ZT becouse Im too good looking.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:08 PM   #198
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Everyone has been saying it, and its true! Annie and Omar are awesome! Thank you for the food and thank you for the DVDs Omar! My routine is like wake up and watch one of the D1 rounds now haha

Yea so when is ASB 2 Brian? Oh and thank you for being curtious and giving me hand signals on the 14 to let me know your changing lanes haha!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #199
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
vid's were sweet.

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote