Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #481
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinji View Post
anyone know what the difference between these two R34 colors: or does anyone have pics of whats what

LV4 - Midnight Purple II
LX0 - Midnight Purple III
MP2 is kinda like the original but tweaked some and MP3 is like chrome illusion, purple green and blue, e.g. signal autos R34 drift car.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:18 AM   #482
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^greatidea thats a sikkk color
jussjepbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #483
sinji
Zilvia Member

sinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura about
color

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
MP2 is kinda like the original but tweaked some and MP3 is like chrome illusion, purple green and blue, e.g. signal autos R34 drift car.
thanks for the reply. now i know what color to paint my car
sinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:37 PM   #484
sausage180
Leaky Injector

sausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura about
what are some of the prices you guys have paid for your paint jobs?
sausage180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:02 AM   #485
shrimpscampi
Leaky Injector

shrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura about
^^Also...how much would you pay (realistically) for a good paint job??
shrimpscampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #486
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
This is my buddy's e60... i LOVE this color. I think it's BMW Olive Green.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #487
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
that is hot....tempting
Old 05-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #488
sa3reghatch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sa3reghatch is a jewel in the roughsa3reghatch is a jewel in the roughsa3reghatch is a jewel in the roughsa3reghatch is a jewel in the roughsa3reghatch is a jewel in the roughsa3reghatch is a jewel in the roughsa3reghatch is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Solar orange Limited only available on 07 Z's. Will be on my S14 soon enough.

This is currently on my S14, its a nice purple but ehhh....
sa3reghatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #489
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

Does anybody know what Forrest Wang's S14 color is? (green one)
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #490
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Finally not orange!!
Little different from what I was expecting, but I still think it looks pretty tight.
Super black with "space dust" mixed in the clear. Technical name is like Prizma Teak Crystals or something like that.

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:27 PM   #491
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
[QUOTE=shiatsu;2060292]This is my buddy's e60... i LOVE this color. I think it's BMW Olive Green.

paint code is 153, but i cant find it anywhere!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #492
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
[quote=devonkyle77;2067521]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiatsu View Post
This is my buddy's e60... i LOVE this color. I think it's BMW Olive Green.

paint code is 153, but i cant find it anywhere!
Hmm... where have you looked so far? I'm sure if you ask the service department of your local BMW dealership... they could give you the information. I would have thought any paint supplier would be able to get this paint.

And I have to correct my original post regarding this paint... ive discovered it's not Olive Green.. but Olivine Green Metallic
Old 05-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #493
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Any paint store with up to date paint code books should be able to provide it to you.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #494
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
anyone have the paint code for this one?
I call it liquid blue ink but i know its not the name

Old 06-01-2008, 08:37 AM   #495
thats14guy
Leaky Injector

thats14guy is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ultrasonic blue
thats14guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #496
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
anyone know this owner or more importantly the color code or name of the color.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #497
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
anyone have the paint code for this one?
I call it liquid blue ink but i know its not the name

Please refer to my post:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...&postcount=438

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #498
Dragonsi
Zilvia Member

Dragonsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
anyone know this owner or more importantly the color code or name of the color.

i was told Rootbeer brown
Dragonsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #499
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsi View Post
i was told Rootbeer brown
Mr_240sx:It is the Infiniti Beryllium Pearl Metallic paint.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #500
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaws15 View Post
are you sure? in that photo it looks allot lighter
Old 06-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #501
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
are you positive on that? cause thats what logan has on his and berylium seems more purpleish .
Old 06-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #502
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
it doesnt look like beryllium to me. i mean its only one picture, but beryllium in person looks lighter than that. not such a deep brown. in that picture it looks more like honda rootbeer or lexus tiger eye.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #503
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
are you positive on that? cause thats what logan has on his and berylium seems more purpleish .
i agree with Shiatsu it is berylium for a fact... if u look into this thread few pages back that car is located on here
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #504
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:

Mine is more gunmetal/purpleish, and mine is Beryllium

Also, at night, Beryllium won't look that BROWN, it looks more gunmetal, almost gray at night / overcast

I don't think he did Beryllium

If he did, I'd be very sad

You know who dun did it first

*Edit: I think he used some color of a Honda Element? I dunno whatevs...it ain't no Beryllium doe! *

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 06-02-2008 at 06:13 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #505
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
that was house of kolor, i think rootbeer something. anyone remember some street racing scene from Smallville. i'm sure that was the exact color or even the same car.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #506
trust hks
Zilvia Member

trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Nope.
Its not the Infiniti color
Old 06-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #507
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Don't know the color but its sexy! Can anyone post a few pix of MAACO jobs?
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #508
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
hey guys...the color is Honda Root Beer Metallic, but we added some extra flake. The color changes throughout different lighting. IT DOEST EVEN COME CLOSE to Logas infinity color (which by the way is ultra radicalnousssss!) The car looks brown and even very purple.

Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #509
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

DORIFTOGASM

do you have the paint code? as i went to local paint store and looked at honda's paint codes and there was no paint called rootbeer

only other rootbeer color i found is House of Kolor which is too much money for track only car.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #510
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
Quote:

only other rootbeer color i found is House of Kolor which is too much money for track only car.
dont know what to tellya homie....... my cousin works at body shop, so i got hooked up on a price, but that shit was still expesive.
Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote