Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Uncle Ruckus?

Dr. David Manning, PhD

The real life uncle ruckus, or is the man really keeping whitey down?

Discuss.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I found this incredibly hilarious.

"Long Legged Mack Daddy"
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:05 AM   #3
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
lol. So apparently the black man is keeping whitey down. This is news to me.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Wow I wonder if this is where Aaron McGruder got the inspiration for Uncle Ruckus. He says none of the characters represent real people but he did get inspirations.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:59 AM   #5
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
that is extremely funny... why is he so against the big mack daddy??? "the white people are going to riot" lol thats funny
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:31 AM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

lol to paraphrase the good doctor:

"You got the black panthers and militant groups like that. White people are starting to make groups like that too! And I pray they succeed. I hope they let me in!"

Yes, because white people have never had anything even remotely like the Black Panthers, or anything militant and racist at all.

Now, I'm not Barack Obama's biggest fan, but wow. This guy is nuckin futs. But I like how he uses the first amendment. Crazy people FTW.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:40 AM   #7
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
white people getting pushed around by the "man". HAHAHAHA what a joke. This guy is insane.

IF that were the case (which it isnt), all i'd have to say to that is, welcome to what the fuck the rest of the population has been dealing with since this place got it's name.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
SexPanda
Post Whore!

lol be careful. Were gonna RISE UP!
Old 08-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #9
KA-Kait
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
KA-Kait is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA-Kait
This is fucking funny. i can't believe him. He is calling Obama an anti-god, usa-hating, liar, and murderer. I dont know who he expects to believe him. I mean for as much as you might not like the gay, you can't really say stuff like that, can you? who knows. -shrug-
Old 08-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
^^He has the Right to Say what ever he wants. Freedom of Speech.

I am no way a Obama Supporter, I do not like the way he runs this country. But the Fact remains he "Runs" this country, until otherwise stated by a "Impeachment" . But this Dr. Needs to calm down alittle. He is alittle out there. Ooook He is WAYYYYYYYYY out there! What he is talking is crazy.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
HAHAHAHA!!
This guy is fulla shit!

"It's down right SIGGENING to watch this!" HAHA!!

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #12
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
So white people are going to rise up and take over America because Barack is killing babies, giving drug money to people and making black folks criminals?

This man is embarrassing.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #13
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
see the thing is that Obama needs 1 crazy black guy to oppose him otherwise people will white people will think they are going crazy.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #14
Cr8zyDrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Cr8zyDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
UNCLE RUCKUS VS. OBAMA

Cr8zyDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #15
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
I really dont think white ppl r going to try and take over america. But in this time of america being down everyone losing there jobs ( like me twice in one year ) ppl losing everything they have worked for you never know what poss could happen. But that has nothing to do with obama it is our economy that was bad before obama was in office.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #16
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
There are four key factors that caused this whole economy to brake down: Not enough checks and balance.( false-offing reports to make a profit ex. AIG) Sub-prime mortgage lending! ( not everyone is entitled to own a home, it takes hard work and savings to purchase such a large investment that effects more than just you) The third point, outsourcing. With most low level and middle class jobs being sent overseas Americans cant find work,but outsourcing has been taking place before NAFTA, but NAFTA allowed it to run ramped. The fourth point to this whole mind numbing ti rent is IRAQ! I spent well over 8 months guarding oil lines, oil plants, and tankers, than I did liberating the people! If I could change the hands of time I would invest my whole life savings into Haliburton before the war! Google their profit shares its insane, war mongering at its best! All this took place before Obama took office!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #17
rakooda
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
rakooda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rakooda
Oh wow, can't believe I just watched that. I only got through a 1/3 of it cause " I CANT TAKE IT NO MO'"... haha it was funny for a minute though
rakooda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #18
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Can't tell if the guy is genuinely being serious, or if it's some kinda joke.
Lol, at calling the 'Mack Daddy' a communist, devil-worshiper, muslim, half-breed, & homosexual.
It's like he's been living under a rock since the 1950's McCarthy era.

Seems like he's just throwing comical insults at random, without making any coherent argument.
Think he's poking fun at the social conservatives.
It HAS to be a joke.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #19
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Riots?

Us white folk are way to cushy for that shit.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #20
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Can't tell if the guy is genuinely being serious, or if it's some kinda joke.
Lol, at calling the 'Mack Daddy' a communist, devil-worshiper, muslim, half-breed, & homosexual.
It's like he's been living under a rock since the 1950's McCarthy era.

Seems like he's just throwing comical insults at random, without making any coherent argument.
Think he's poking fun at the social conservatives.
It HAS to be a joke.
You don't believe that there are people that crazy in this world? lol yeah I considered the fact that it might be a joke, but I just cant believe it. I think this guy is too conservative for his own good.

He makes Rush Limbaugh look like a poof lol, and this is comming from a conservative. But I love the 1st amendment, I really, really do.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #21
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
he doesnt look serious to me, more like he was paid by a bunch of white people to speak out like that. i wanna see a white guy say what he just did and get away with it. my opinion is all that shit that came out of his mouth is bull. he doesnt even sound educated by any means. im tired of a lot of things, but im not about to riot, screw that. jail/prison no thanks, ill leave the country. now if someone would just buy my car so i can do that....
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #22
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
shit get your saftey wallets !
He speaks just like him. I loved that show, it was Hillarious, this guy is just crazy.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #23
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Long legged mack daddy pushing dem white folk, pushing dem dey aint gone take it nomo dey gon rise up.. You jus cant keep push folk the way OBama pushin white folk an duh way black folk pushin white folk. they gone rise up with mortars... I couldn't finish the vid...
Old 09-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #24
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
So white people are going to rise up and take over America because Barack is killing babies, giving drug money to people and making black folks criminals?

This man is embarrassing.
Yeah I know WTF Obama didn't make black people criminals.........
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #25
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

SexPanda how in the hell did you find this crazy man??
Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 AM   #26
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
it is his neighbor.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #27
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
it is his neighbor.
awesome im glad I have old ppl that like cars as neighbor's
Old 09-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #28
Cr8zyDrifter
Leaky Injector

Cr8zyDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
anybody else waiting for season 3 of the boondocks?

I NEED DRIVER/PASSENGER BLACK MANUAL DOOR PANELS!
Cr8zyDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #29
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
There are four key factors that caused this whole economy to brake down: Not enough checks and balance.( false-offing reports to make a profit ex. AIG) Sub-prime mortgage lending! ( not everyone is entitled to own a home, it takes hard work and savings to purchase such a large investment that effects more than just you) The third point, outsourcing. With most low level and middle class jobs being sent overseas Americans cant find work,but outsourcing has been taking place before NAFTA, but NAFTA allowed it to run ramped. The fourth point to this whole mind numbing ti rent is IRAQ! I spent well over 8 months guarding oil lines, oil plants, and tankers, than I did liberating the people! If I could change the hands of time I would invest my whole life savings into Haliburton before the war! Google their profit shares its insane, war mongering at its best! All this took place before Obama took office!
Yes this was actually all started when Bill Clinton was in office. Another democrat who loves to give money jobs and everything else away. Every one deserves a home...my ass.... it takes hard work and dedication to be a home owner....
Old 05-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #30
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
about white ppl (myself included) kinda reminds me of some blog I read somewhere.
If there is a problem, the usual procedure will consist bullshiting on tweeter/facebook
(or Zilvia and likewise sites).
There might be some peaceful demonstrations, but thats about it.
I'm actually shocked how civil ppl in general are taking the economy.

Obama will get a second term,
as long as the economy is acceptable to the public come election time.
I'm betting it will.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote