Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 04:33 AM   #151
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Massimo, grow some balls and get those!!! Fuck the cops man! You think Motley Crue ever thought about putting TOO AWESOME of a guitar solo into a song? Fuck noooooo. Get those jams, you'd be a god like Miki and the blue S14! Think of the Italian Pussy what would start pouring from the awesomeness of your wheels! AH!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2006, 07:04 AM   #152
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe

Its slightly higher than that in the rear due to tire change and alignment change...
whats the size and offset of ur 57s in the front?
Old 03-15-2006, 12:51 PM   #153
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
whooha1217: Look at kidynomite's profile. It's in there.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:23 PM   #154
ispypsi
Leaky Injector

ispypsi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ispypsi Send a message via Yahoo to ispypsi
whoring up threads with my new pixors
i never seem to capture its true lowness in pictures, but i guess it's the incline of my driveway. oem lip gets its fair share of rubbing, but since i've redone the exhaust to the megan/projectnissan/rs*r setup, i'm not a spark machine anymore lol.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:18 PM   #155
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

<3MyRiceRocKet is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, i must say that the prostars look pretty crazy on the kouki. Nice Job! rare to see 15's on a kouki.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:57 PM   #156
sittinsideways
Zilvia Junkie

sittinsideways can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispypsi
whoring up threads with my new pixors
i never seem to capture its true lowness in pictures, but i guess it's the incline of my driveway.
ya i see what you mean. the rear looks alot higher. but that prob is just ur driveways
Old 03-15-2006, 07:25 PM   #157
S13Koop
Zilvia Member

S13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant futureS13Koop has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to S13Koop

Old 03-15-2006, 07:44 PM   #158
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Here ya'll go. MR coils... about another 1/4 - 1/2" to go before having to add preload. Not low enough IMO, but i have lots of speedmountians all around my house.

broken lip and all P.s. it looks kinda high cause my drivaway is uber uneven.

My cat and downpipe are a little "D" shapped already... That is about a 3 finger gap

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 03-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #159
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooha1217
whats the size and offset of ur 57s in the front?
17x9.5 +12 w/ 235/40/17. Now running 3.5 degrees of camber so I need some spacers, when its all said and done probably will be 9.5 -3
Old 03-15-2006, 11:20 PM   #160
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
Quote:
17x9.5 +12 w/ 235/40/17. Now running 3.5 degrees of camber so I need some spacers, when its all said and done probably will be 9.5 -3
do u think those 17x9.5 +12 all around would fit flush into stock fenders with rolled fenders? i know they back should be fine, but how about the front?
Old 03-16-2006, 05:19 AM   #161
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooha1217
do u think those 17x9.5 +12 all around would fit flush into stock fenders with rolled fenders? i know they back should be fine, but how about the front?
For the rear on an s13 it will need more than a roll, or a lot of camber. For the front you will need 3.5 degrees of camber or more, and some really small tires like 215/40/17s
Old 03-16-2006, 10:07 AM   #162
meatish
Zilvia Junkie

meatish is a well-known jackass

ive got about a 3 finger gap under my frame right now.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:52 AM   #163
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
here is my car..
it is pretty low in terms of... exhaust wise.. =)

SUNK STATUS

FOR SALE WHEELS !!!

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 03-16-2006, 12:47 PM   #164
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
damnn nice 350z, it is dropped... stock they are already pretty low.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:57 PM   #165
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Aw man, Enjuku Ray needs to post pics of his 350z up on this.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:09 PM   #166
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
thats a sick Z josh!
Old 03-16-2006, 08:53 PM   #167
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
i need to go lower..... i want to be cool like you guys...lol

Old 03-16-2006, 09:06 PM   #168
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sweet, I'll be running about that exact setup, how much inner strut clearance do you have?

Moving on. Don't consider this haterade by any means, I've seen some baller ass pics of you at the track pretty often. Buuuuutttt, I don't think I've seen any of Purple people eater version. Soooooo... when can we expect awesome full lock smoke screen pics? in 4th gear? maybe a little bankey? maybe a little 2wheel dirt drop with 15ft mud rooster tail?
Old 03-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #169
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Well it snowed today... The weather here fucking sucks, no events yet, car is not really running. Put on turbo, had to modify piping, ecu is in or on its way to Florida fail, lots of hard parking..

Once the weather gets better and we get some events going I'll have action shots, videos bla bla bla.

For the strut clearance on Stances they clear just fine (less than a finger), on my Silk Roads I had to move the top spindle mount bolt one position over (3rd highest camber setting).
Old 03-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #170
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Square

Boy that looks just like iLdrifto's car...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=9110
Old 03-16-2006, 10:29 PM   #171
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
isn't that just his new username?
Old 03-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #172
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
oh oh oh! busted
Old 03-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #173
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
because it is...... i gave up on drifting. i rather concentrate on grip. hence, the name change.

drifting is fun, but hard for me to improve, no place and no time to practice. and plus i have a lot of other stuff to worry about.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:38 PM   #174
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
because it is...... i gave up on drifting. i rather concentrate on grip. hence, the name change.

drifting is fun, but hard for me to improve, no place and no time to practice. and plus i have a lot of other stuff to worry about.
Well you went about it the wrong way. So, pink & ban time.

Note to others. Ask to have you name changed. Don't be making multiple names.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:45 AM   #175
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well it snowed today... The weather here fucking sucks, no events yet, car is not really running. Put on turbo, had to modify piping, ecu is in or on its way to Florida fail, lots of hard parking..

Once the weather gets better and we get some events going I'll have action shots, videos bla bla bla.

For the strut clearance on Stances they clear just fine (less than a finger), on my Silk Roads I had to move the top spindle mount bolt one position over (3rd highest camber setting).
Ah, I forgot you lived up North, in Texas it only ices... there were 250 something wrecks in Austin alone a month or so ago due to about 6hrs of under 32.

fair enough, from what I've seen KTS lower bracket size is about average. I just need to order some +20 Fenders.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:34 AM   #176
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
ugh what the hell is this thread, banning for name changes, prostars on s-chassis? are these camaros? please go drag race another lame car, please. THAT THING ISN'T EVEN LOW JESUS.

fun compression shot yea

ummmmph fuck your frame rails. knockin rear b umpers off leaving hte apts SCRAPING SKIRTSD FULL LOCK UMMM UMMMM YES?
Old 03-17-2006, 01:39 AM   #177
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
Quote:

Irwin you car is so weak sauce, never drifted, barely driven you want RB for what reason??? OH HIGHWAY BATTLE!!!!

Ya dude you should sell that car to someone that could use it.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:48 AM   #178
AdoriPimp
Zilvia Member

AdoriPimp can only hope to improve
Stop being a hater! his ride is sick
Old 03-17-2006, 01:50 AM   #179
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
YEAH DUDE SICK SHOW CAR!!!! its so sweet to see a built car like that go towards ... UHHH ...UHHHH....DAILY DRIVING!
Old 03-17-2006, 02:34 AM   #180
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
wtf are those sick ass wheels on that Z????

HAWT!!