Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:43 AM   #1
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
SupaDoopa

I bought a passenger side window regulator assembly from the guy 2 weeks ago and sent him a prompt payment via paypal. Assuming it would come within the next week to fix my daily, it never came. With his good seller rating I gave him another week just for the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just late. He may have good ratings, but from my experience it was just bad. No replies to PM's after a week or instant messenger. Tried to get my money back and he tells me that he'd look into it and still no reply back.

SupaDoopa = fail in my experience.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #2
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
he didn't send it via usps did he? If so I'd give it a month before becoming concerned.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Yes he did and said some stuff happened with his packages being messed with. Thing is I don't have the time to wait around for a month for something that should have been here in a week. And with my car as my daily transportation to school, it won't work. I have no bad feelings, he was cool throughout everything; just tired of waiting.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
ive talked to jay quite a bit always seems like a cool guy. not sure what happened but im sure he will settle everything out.

also with the holidays usps has messed up quite a few packages. ive gotten packages sent back to me because they arent reading them right and sorting them out wrong so it got to el paso then got sent right back to me when it got there.
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Isn't he pinked right now as well?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #6
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
Isn't he pinked right now as well?
pretty sure that was from him posting like 4 threads and over bumping them all. also "stirring the pot"
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote