Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #27661
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Slap yourself
lol
this is how I feel whenever I see one of these wheel/bodykit experts asking basic mechanical questions
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #27662
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Blackzenki82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Blackzenki82
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I'm going to apologize in advance here, if this is your car, I'm sorry, but it is a hideous Zenki. I don't even know if I would call that kit aero, it's more VIP than anything.
Agreed, if someone gave me this aero, it would be on the zilvia classified as soon as I got it off the car.

Let someone elses car be a poster boy for the entire Pep Boys fender vent and trim catalog.

Next up, that chrome tape.

EDIT: I want to add, the entire execution of that car is top notch, I'm just not a fan of the "kit".

Blackzenki82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #27663
gobackwards
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gobackwards is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkistck View Post
more whoring kfs are unstoppable!!

sick... now show pics after smashing into the wall
gobackwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #27664
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
Agreed, if someone gave me this aero, it would be on the zilvia classified as soon as I got it off the car.

Let someone elses car be a poster boy for the entire Pep Boys fender vent and trim catalog.

Next up, that chrome tape.

EDIT: I want to add, the entire execution of that car is top notch, I'm just not a fan of the "kit".
Yes, I'm not saying it's slapped together, as you can tell it's well executed, however, it is just an ugly as fuck car. I'm not digging the "style" if you would/could even call it that.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #27665
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #27666
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I'm going to apologize in advance here, if this is your car, I'm sorry, but it is a hideous Zenki. I don't even know if I would call that kit aero, it's more VIP than anything.
Honestly, if the kit is just painted one color and doesnt have any highlighting trim paint on it, it would look 100% better and appeal to more people.

But honestly, its still not my cup of tea...I like aggressive lined kits better.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #27667
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
yeah but it's ugly in a cool way. like mickey rourke or steve buscemi.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #27668
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
I'm scared for your aero, but looks gooooooood!
Scared? Of looking cool?

Get that thing painted and it'll look jammin'.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #27669
JasianBlazin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
JasianBlazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
JasianBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #27670
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

Looks just as ugly on those ford probes...

Old 06-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #27671
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
isnt that 326 power style or whatever its called? i thought people loved that style on here!
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #27672
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

^They do... it's the hot new shit in 2012, soon to be banished into exile with the Brash Fang next year when whatever new aero comes out.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #27673
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
yeah but it's ugly in a cool way. like mickey rourke or steve buscemi.
HAHA! Hell yes.
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #27674
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Slap yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
hard as fuck
DO IT.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #27675
squatting pigeon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
squatting pigeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Anybody have an opinion on a decent FPR?
squatting pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #27676
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Stock.

or Nismo.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #27677
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Tomei FPR w/gauge
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #27678
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Quote:
^They do... it's the hot new shit in 2012, soon to be banished into exile with the Brash Fang next year when whatever new aero comes out.
Time cannot come fast enough. Won't lie though, that aero minus stupid vent things is super subtle and clean. I'd get it.

Otherwise, it's just way too tacky.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #27679
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care what color you paint it, it's still going to look like a bag of dicks.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #27680
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

^Sig material right there.

and yeah, pull all the vents off, the trim, the other "bling" and it WOULD be some fresh ass aero.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #27681
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
K how are you guys complaining about this kit but everybody was all over Supermade Instant Gentleman kits? I think that kit is so hyped up its not even funny. Same shit with the Rocket Bunny kits, NAAAASCAR styling is awesome.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #27682
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
K how are you guys complaining about this kit but everybody was all over Supermade Instant Gentleman kits? I think that kit is so hyped up its not even funny. Same shit with the Rocket Bunny kits, NAAAASCAR styling is awesome.
Personally, I'm not a fiberglass, extreme body kit person. I like/rock OEM aero and love it.

Don't get me wrong, there are some nice looking cars out there with extreme aero, it's just not my style and never has been. I like subtle exterior upgrades to complete the look. I'll be purchasing a new NaVaN bumper and German glass headlights in the next few months to finish my Zenki's exterior.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #27683
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
A few weeks ago this happened:

Coming home I hit this little fellow. A piece of water pipe laying in the middle of the road.

The trail i left.

Had to get that shit towed.

The damage:

And as a bonus, when the tow truck driver lowered the front of my car off the wheel dolly, my coilover decided to break. Yay for shitty recalled isis coilovers. The front right side actually broke before in a similar way but I got it welded.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #27684
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It was time to get some new coilovers so I ended up getting some Fortunes. Ken at Enjuku gave me a great deal.

So I threw on the coils and waited for my new oil pan to arrive.
Yesterday I put the pan on and today my friend was able to align the car. Car is back on the road again after a few weeks downtime. Here are some pics I took today after getting back from the alignment.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #27685
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I had my oil pan break on me one week and two weeks later the bottom row of my FMIC ripped off. It was awesome getting towed so many times.
daftphunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #27686
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I maybe selling my Stance coilovers here soon. Got some new coilovers that I want to try out in mind.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #27687
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAs14slider View Post
It was time to get some new coilovers so I ended up getting some Fortunes. Ken at Enjuku gave me a great deal.

So I threw on the coils and waited for my new oil pan to arrive.
Yesterday I put the pan on and today my friend was able to align the car. Car is back on the road again after a few weeks downtime. Here are some pics I took today after getting back from the alignment.
i have all good things to say about my fortunes so far... also bought from enjuku (BG)

Old 06-19-2012, 10:15 PM   #27688
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
damn dude...that sucks but good that you're alright; anyways put SE Spoiler back on today, still need to get my suspension arms put in and get an alignment - keep procrastinating and do a tune-up

Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #27689
smashed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
smashed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
pull all the vents off, the trim, the other "bling" and it WOULD be some fresh ass aero.
Sounds boring as fuck.

smashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #27690
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

still kicking ass with the 2001 mesh, Miami Vice Ferarri Testarosa louvers/scoops...

Sorry, just too much going on for a simplistic body like a Zenki. Same reason I don't like koukis, and will never own one, the front looks like some weird conversion to me, it doesn't match the smooth sexy lines well IMO.

What hood is that? might need something like that to clear my intake/SC....