Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #151
spool_sample
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
spool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A Spec rules... Logan is a super-cool guy, very straight-forward.

I can't wait to max out my credit card with A Spec charges.
spool_sample is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2007, 01:58 AM   #152
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
^^^ Oh I already did that.

Nah for real though Logan's always looking out for the interest of the buyers and that's what makes him different from any other sellers.

Logan for President!!!!
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #153
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Logan for president for sure!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #154
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Met Logan and bought some products. Very helpful and informative. Nice guy. A++ from me! Thanks for the Nardi!

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:31 PM   #155
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I want Logan to have my babies.

He gives me nuts, and wheels.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #156
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Cool as hell..
+1 for selling me a sick ass nardi wheel.
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #157
S13Dreamer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
S13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13Dreamer
ordered wheels with Logan way back in March. i was ready to drop the order but he wouldn't let me until i did more research on what offset to run because of my setup. after i did my part, the order was finally placed. so then the long wait began...

during then, my friends ordered other parts from Logan. on all occassions, his prices bested everyone else's. 3 months pass by and i couldn't take the wait anymore. I ordered another set of wheels to hold up and ease my anxiety. everything went smoothly.

finally, the wheels i originally ordered came in. everything was great, as usual.

I never felt rushed with conversations with him. He looked out for my best interest. If there was a part that was out of stock or for whatever reason he didn't have it, he would refer me to another vendor.

Beyond that, it's not only Logan that was great, Francis was also very friendly and helpful. Had a very similar vibe and attitude as Logan.

All in all, the ASpec staff is the paradigm of what many businesses should be today, excellent business practices. I HIGHLY recommend them. You guys rock. I look forward to doing business with them again.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #158
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Logan NEVER slips.

Best seller in the business.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:42 AM   #159
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hey... tuan is cool too... but more props to logan!
Old 08-16-2007, 02:46 AM   #160
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
woot...got an exhaust from logan today. very cool guy, easy to deal with, and a good humor. would def. buy from again.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #161
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bought the BLASTPIPE from ASPEC (logan). GOOD SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:58 AM   #162
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Wish all Zilvia sellers were this easy to work with...Thanks for the seat!
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:19 AM   #163
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Logan/ Aspec = awesome

Ordered a blastpipe and shift knob (for a great deal) on like thursday night

Got the package in VA Wednesday morning, well packed, as described, blah blah.

It's been a while since I ordered car parts that went as smoothly as this.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:11 AM   #164
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Got my blastpipe today also in perfect shape.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #165
TanabeUSA
Leaky Injector

TanabeUSA will become famous soon enoughTanabeUSA will become famous soon enoughTanabeUSA will become famous soon enoughTanabeUSA will become famous soon enoughTanabeUSA will become famous soon enough
Good group of guys! A-SPEC!!!!

Tanabe Racing Development USA
http://www.tanabe-usa.com
The premier exhaust, chassis and suspension tuner! Now for RMS13, RPS13, S13, S14, S15, and anything Nissan!
TanabeUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:12 AM   #166
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Logan is always down to help out his customers, even when i locked my keys in the car logan to the rescue.
both personal and business related transactions over the last few years with logan have been flawless!!!

-Joe
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #167
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Even when buying just a muffler, this guy is top notch. Shit is in great shape, even though he had the audacity to throw in a catalog, so i can say goodbye to the rest of my money. What a jerk.
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #168
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
I've purchased a few things from Logan, including a set of TEs, quite a few other odds and ends, and most recently a new staring whale.

Hes alright, i guess.
Actually, hes the only person I have had a transaction with over the internets in recent memory, so that should speak for itself. Cool dude.

T-Paine
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #169
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
+100000000000 for Logan. Hngloose!!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:14 AM   #170
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
He's answers the phone, he does work and most of all, he delivers. Aspec all the way.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:45 AM   #171
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
cool guy ! got a great deal on tires !!!!!!!! A+ on my side .. oh and he was gonna accidently give some rims for free haha
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #172
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hes very cool yes , AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:31 AM   #173
X 350GT X
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
Logan is uber cool. +1.
X 350GT X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #174
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Logan is great. Bought several items off him. Exemplary service thanks again Logan.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #175
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Logan rocks, awsome customer service, will answer any questions you may have
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #176
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
wow logan is a great guy, he hooked it up when they jacked my car/rims when i got my new set of rims

A+++++++++++
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:44 PM   #177
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Logan completely ignored me the first time I ever went into Aspec

I left after 30 minutes of him conversing with other customers and he never said a word to me

snicker...it's a true story!

EDIT:

the backstory is, I was hung over and Squidd was picking up tires so I didn't say anything to Logan....He didn't realize who I was, nor that there was any reason to say anything to me!

I have purchased from him once. Bought a nardi wheel, hub and L spec muffla...Mad good prices, speedy service and he even called me later to see how my order went through...he didn't really talk much about the order though, just what I was wearing

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:19 PM   #178
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Good guy, good prices. Holler.
mtx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:07 PM   #179
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
once again logan came through ... wow ! ! ! great deal ... .. and let me tell u , how he is straight up ! he tells u one thing he means it ! haha A++ for him
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #180
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
I bought some lugnuts from Aspec but I didn't deal directly with Logan, but talked to Francis when making my transaction. It was the best customer service I've experienced in a while. If I scrap up more money I'll buy more parts from them.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote