Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
believe it or not I taught basic reading and art as an "incentive". This was in the early to mid 90's ( I was just 16)
At first it was forced on me for some trouble my friends got me into (I wasnt even there). After they fixed that mistake, I stayed on voluntarily.
The scary thing is that I learned more math and money management from the fools in jail than I did in school.

I think the manslaughter should stick. and he should go to prison. He was IS an authority, a POWER. He made the wrong choice. He chose to meet fire with fire. That should never happen unless your life is on the line. In the place he was in, he was relatively safe. Most "in and outers" will not risk a life term from a petty fight.
Most inmates that do end up fighting a guard or CO do so for a reason. There are usually things behind the curtain that are not seen.
You can sugar coat it all you want and make it sound like the CO was in a room with a bunch of "pit-bulls", but I know better.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
That should never happen unless your life is on the line. In the place he was in, he was relatively safe. Most "in and outers" will not risk a life term from a petty fight.
Most inmates that do end up fighting a guard or CO do so for a reason. There are usually things behind the curtain that are not seen.
You can sugar coat it all you want and make it sound like the CO was in a room with a bunch of "pit-bulls", but I know better.
Relatively and most are the key words here to me.

Fortunately I am not in the position to make any difference to the situation by forming an opinion on whether or not the officer's action was justified - so I will not, however if i was in the same position - i am sure that I would not make a decision based on probability.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote