Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
MissMazda3

Trader Rating: (0)
MissMazda3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation "Stolen" White 1995 S14 PDX Area

This car was traded months ago and the titled was never transferred. We don't have any contact info for the guy- he was trusted to go to the DMV the next day and take care of it but didn't and we didn't get the Record of Sale off the title.

Washington plates: 565-YDD

Gutted out. Torn Passenger's Dash (airbag blow out). ONLY Front Racing Seats WITH Harnesses. Carbon Fiber Hood. Turbo.

Spotted in Downtown Portland near Pita Pit
Parking Ticket Issued on Hoyt St. in Portland
Speeding Ticket by Camera Issued Eastbound on NW Division St.

The guy driving this car is NOT the legal owner and his tickets are being sent to my buddy who'd had to pay the parking one already and is fighting to speeding ticket.

PLEASE post if you see this car anywhere or know the guy who's been driving it, OR where to find him.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYONE!

p.s. yes, i know. mazda's are slow.
MissMazda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ok so you bought a car that
1.never got the title
2.got stolen?
3.if so by who? original owner ,from who you bought it?
4. why is your buddy getting the tickets,if the title was never transferred?
5.who's the real owner
6. You got proof that is your buddy's car etc?

..that is so far what i understood,sorry but i don't think you'll get far on this,bye bye s14

glws
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #3
MissMazda3

MissMazda3 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm sorry i was unclear

my boyfriend owned the car.

1.had the title, traded s14 for wrx also with title
2.nothing was "stolen" rather the s14 that he no longer has is still in his name because douchbag never went and transferred title like he promised. douhcebag then traded it to douchebag #2
3.now boyfriend needs to find douchebag #2 and either force him to transfer the title into his name (complete the sale because there is currently no record of it) OR give boyfriend back car.
4.boyfriend LEGALLY owns wrx AND s14 so he gets tickets for both (in the mail)
5.my boyfriend, Justin, is the "real" ('legal" owner) still but according to their verbal agreement or TRADING CARS, it is not suppose to be his.
6.yes, the DMV/DOL/Police Station/every government agency believes the car is Justin's.

My goal is to get contact info or find the car/guy who's been driving it so we can sort this out. Make more sense?

If we can't find him/the car, then if it's impounded, wrecked, ANYTHING it all gets thrown at the legal owner, my boyfriend, Justin. How many $Ks might that end up being? ((
MissMazda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I will keep eye on it in Hillsboro area...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
so let me guess he let the guy "borrow" the plates?
he should report the plates as stolen
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
eyes out in vancouver / portland area. have you posted this on northwest nissans yet? thatd be a good idea.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Fill out a release of liability. Problem solved. Put buyer #1's information on it. It will then be buyer #1's responsibility.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I saw one just like it on Cornell heading west this morning..... did not see WA plate but.. car was just like yours...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #9
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
im sure u can go to dmv and get something resolved.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
sk0tch

sk0tch is an unknown quantity at this point
your s14

hey i know the guy who has the car. he wants you to call him, i just got done asking him about it. here you go. 360-628-9537
his name is Lukas.
sk0tch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Awwwww shit! This never got resolved?

Edit: Guess not, the op hasn't been on since last year.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #12
Louwild

Louwild is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey this is Lukas I send u a release in the mail , I got the car from this Chad guy that is a fucking retard , I could give u all of his info if u want to get all your money back from the tickets and stuff, if u could call me and we could meet up or I can come to u , I would like to get all this tittle stuff done and I could have a car to drive , if u could call me ASAP I would like that alot .3606289537 thanks
Louwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
Mishkin_707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Mishkin_707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bump, this guy!
Mishkin_707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:59 AM   #14
Toi
Zilvia Member

Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn now that is determination!!
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:19 AM   #15
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
I did read it, and i don't understand how someone could let this happen to themself

Are you serious, HOW DUMB IS YOUR BOYFRIEND? trading a car without exchanging info... then trusting this stranger to register the car.... But if anything , your boyfriend is actually a dooshbag because you clearly state that he traded his s14 for a wrx, he traded the title carfor another title car, and because the other guy didn't register it some how he feels that the car is still his. I know you are trying to help, but what happened to the WRX? he still has that right, and he traded his car for another car correct, its done, its not his s14 anymore, take the guy to small claims court to pay for the tickets, as for speeding tickets, in california the speeding tickets stay with the driver not the car

Last edited by handinpants; 07-25-2011 at 04:15 AM..
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:41 AM   #16
sk0tch

Did u not read all the post. The guy is trying to get ahol of them
Old 07-23-2011, 05:43 AM   #17
sk0tch

And it wasn't this owner that got the tickets it was the last guy. Wow
Old 07-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #18
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Uh, i mean really, WTF? You have to fill out the transfer shit and mail it. That's it. No problem. How would you trust some fucker to do the transfer? I had similar problem, but when i sold my bike, i did fill out the transfer form. Even if there is no title (which comes with the transfer form on the bottom), you should've gotten one from DMV. Live and learn, i guess ;D
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:06 AM   #19
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornaz View Post
Uh, i mean really, WTF? You have to fill out the transfer shit and mail it. That's it. No problem. How would you trust some fucker to do the transfer? I had similar problem, but when i sold my bike, i did fill out the transfer form. Even if there is no title (which comes with the transfer form on the bottom), you should've gotten one from DMV. Live and learn, i guess ;D

Kornaz is right, Attached to every title, is a release of liability form, which when you sell, or transfer ownership of the car, you, the seller is supposed to fill out, with his/her info, and the info of the new owner, and mail to the dmv, or bring in. It even says you have ten days i believe to submit this form. also it does say seller retains this part, and submits it.

What I am wondering is why your boyfriend didn't think about gathering this information before trading the car. he doesn't even have a name of the person he traded it to? It doesn't make sense, there are some details missing.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote