Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #151
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hahaha yea what do i know, even hibinos car is floating off the ground if it wasnt for his aero, but what does he know.

and yea im not cool enough to make my car look that badd ass
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 01:24 PM   #152
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
its ok jason, the rest of us still think you are super cool. John just loves to hate hahaha
Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #153
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
just kidding seoung soo (jason), i love u too.... love to see u spin!!!! muahahhahahaha, god i feel evil today... =(
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #154
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
just kidding seoung soo (jason), i love u too.... love to see u spin!!!! muahahhahahaha, god i feel evil today... =(
johns just hating cause he has to drive to LA to work everyday.hahaha...and he pays me to sit in a room and talk on zilvia, myspace, and watch youtube! hahahaaha

Thanks John!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #155
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
For the record: I'm loving this...
Old 10-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #156
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hey did you guys see John spining out in that video? Everyone's always clowing on Chow. Good thing he got my respect by doing the crypt walk on Sat. LOL
Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 AM   #157
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i will be at this event!!!!

at least for balcony <3

ive been parted from drifting tooo long
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #158
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Hey did you guys see John spining out in that video? Everyone's always clowing on Chow. Good thing he got my respect by doing the crypt walk on Sat. LOL
yeah fuck chow thats what he gets for not bringing out the fc and fucking up team FC3!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #159
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
yeah fuck chow thats what he gets for not bringing out the fc and fucking up team FC3!!!!
yeah. chow. fail.

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #160
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
hahahah yea chow does fail with that euro trash
Old 10-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #161
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
the euro trash was epic pass when I was driving home tho, soooooo great!! I'll be ready to tandem atthe oval, YOU guys better be ready to party!!!

btw, are we bringing the pretty cars or the party cars? let me know ahead of time so i can make arrangements... =)
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #162
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
party car!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #163
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I Chow.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #164
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
wait...you drive an m3...should that be the pretty and party car? just curious ahhaha
Old 10-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #165
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

chow---><----poor karl
Old 10-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #166
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
hahaha yea what do i know, even hibinos car is floating off the ground if it wasnt for his aero, but what does he know.

and yea im not cool enough to make my car look that badd ass
baddass corolla's start with "jDM" wheels. Even though the sportmaxes fix like perfect.

tried the "hibino style" but failed circa 2003-2004 ish on the way home from willow

Miss going to the track on school days.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #167
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I've seen that car like twice in my life. haha. You should have kept it.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #168
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I've seen that car like twice in my life. haha. You should have kept it.
You should have kept my cock in your mouth.

Fucking tease.

I didn't even get to finish.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #169
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
hahahahahhahaha

Old 10-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #170
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
hahahahahhahaha
hahhahahhahah

I know huh.

Dude's got permanent sunglass and stretch marks on his cheeks now.

Awesome...............
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #171
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

hey vin you should throw me those wheels real quick, i got some 50 mm spacers =)
Old 10-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #172
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
man you guys are so harsh on Jason. But Jason is my hero! I even take my bumper off at the track so I can be just as cool as him! lol

Old 10-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #173
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

damn dave where was that at?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #174
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ya srs dave, that track looks cool from what I see.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #175
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Las vegas speedway's outside road course. I just did this today.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #176
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

yeah vegas outside is awesome. were going there nov 24-26 with the poc. i love that track. what kind of lap times did you run?

Old 10-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #177
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
take me with you mike
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #178
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

ok were leaving on thursday oct 23rd

Old 10-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #179
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
haha only joking jason you help out a lot and your car is still pretty haha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:58 AM   #180
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
yeah vegas outside is awesome. were going there nov 24-26 with the poc. i love that track. what kind of lap times did you run?
yeah, I really did like this track. I didn't get a lap timer, but I think my fastest was around 1:30. I believe the fastest lap was pulled by a sentra racecar which was 1:20 driven by Greg Vogel. there were only 20 cars there so the entire afternoon was just one big session!